Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks karan

i saw a clip from SeSan and wow it looks so exciting. This is a totally different role for Janie cuz shes a fighter. it was so n'raish. they keep saying theres no n'ek. lol both are evil in different ways

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Sound funny!!!! It reminds me of a movie, but i can't think of it right now........ you know one of those movie where the leading characters aren't all innocent or pristine...... It's more modern. Can't wait to see it.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Just finish episode 1...I feel like Benz little old to Tye. Also episode 1 no open credit like bsfs too.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
who's the n'ek and n'rai in this one? ben is the n'ek? ahhhh i dont want to see janie as the n'rai awwww

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww no opening credit?..

Janies role is n'raish but shes actually the n'ek. They just like to say theres no n'ek since Janie's role isnt the weak/inocent type.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just love benz crying.....so beautiful..thanks for sharing the sc...

red

sarNie Hatchling
I think the drama is pretty good! I like benz more in this, compared to her role in jomjai...i wait until she get all dress-up like janie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw tape 1 today and i like it!.Tye is such a cutie and hes so tough in here. cant wait to see next epi. From the ending preview, it looks so interesting.

Janie is soo pretty in here. I notice her mom was Benz mom in "Sapai Rai Sadina"

the songs are nice too