Thep Tida Kon Nok(TV Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i know!..but dang this wont be airing until march or april..cuz this project is for the Ch3 36th Anniversary and i think its around march or april

anyways..this is a new role for Janie cuz her character isnt gonna be the typical sweet/inoocent n'ek like she always had..her and benz is gonna be fighting..so excited!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's amazing how most actors/actresses can act AND sing..however, there are some that cant. lol With that said, i think Janie can sing though. For some reason, i find that singer-turn-actress turns out better than actress-turn-singer.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^They look cute together.

I want to see this lakorn. I don't mind Benz as the n'rai though. Since I barely watch her as n'ek in any lakorns so wouldn't matter to me. And good Janie won't be weak here. Always good to see good fights between the n'ek and n'rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
how exciting..seeing two top n'ek in the same lakorn fighting each other and doesn't know they are really sisters..cant wait! :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i heard a glimpse of Janie singing on SeSan Bunterng and her voice sounded really nice..i cant wait!! :yahoo:

calla

sarNie Adult
no, Benz is the n'ek.....Janies is the n'rai.
Janie says she is really rai in this lakorn.

and for those who don't know the tittle mean....

thep Thida - Angel
kon Nok - Bird's feather

tinah

sarNie Coma
Janie isnt the n'rai cuz it said in an article that benz is..

Janie plays as a really mean person

Seeing Janie and Benz in the lakorn"Theptida Kon Nok" you'll think that they are both n'eks coming to compete agaisnt each other.If you think that,you can sure think again because Janie says that she plays as a really mean person and she is a wealthy girl that is self-willed.She hates it when Benz comes and interferes with her father.so then Janie would always scream,screams until she faints.That's not enough,because she has to argue and attack too.In here Benz plays as a bad person that keeps it to herself.As you would say"Rai Reuk".So that's why there is no n'ek in this lakorn.There's only nang rais.

calla

sarNie Adult
really.....omg, so that mean they both are rai.......ehheehe
benz "Rai Reuk" mean a person who rai so deep...wow that's evem more evil than Janie.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
oohhh. from the article, it doesn't sound like Janie is rai in any way...she's just being a brat. Tye and Janie looks good together, although in that mag cover, Janie looks...odd. It's the angle, i think. :unsure:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
As much as I love, love, love Janie....... I don't think her voice is all to great!!!!! LOL She's cute, but omgosh......LOL I can't stand her singing.... maybe I'm not use to it, but I still I'll have to listen to it for this one. Anyways, that so cute the Janie is going to be playing a brat!!! Ditto, not a good angle for janie....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Janie isnt the n'rai shes just a brat like madeph said.

the article is just promoting the lakorn by making it sound interesting..lol..

edit:
As much as I love, love, love Janie....... I don't think her voice is all to great!!!!! LOL She's cute, but omgosh......LOL I can't stand her singing.... maybe I'm not use to it, but I still I'll have to listen to it for this one. Anyways, that so cute the Janie is going to be playing a brat!!! Ditto, not a good angle for janie....
i think she has a cute voice..i thougt it sounded nice when i heard a glimpse on Sesan..

tinah

sarNie Coma
someone @ tv3 webboard read in a mag that this lakorn is schedule to air in the next wed-thurs timeslot

well i hope so. cant wait! :yahoo:

thanx to calla