The Blah Thread

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mmm... there was a strange neighborhood story of mine. i used to live in corona, california so my parents, brother, and i lived with my grandma, uncle, and aunt. that house area seemed pretty quiet and peaceful which it should be fine living there. even these neighbors look friendly.

however my dad's car was parked outside since there was no room because we had 5 cars with 3 fitted garages, it was great months went by then on 2nd week of may, there was a car stolen! luckily, my mom's suv wasn't because she spent a dime on the windows and tired where someone broke it and popped it last january. =/

my families had to knock all of the neighborhhod's doors if they heard it or saw it, so we suspected it was the front neighbor because they seemed awkwardly afraid to tell us which we were so mad! because we are just too nice people. we called the police so in few weeks later, they found dad's car but it was completely damaged. we asked them whom stole it and it turned out it was front neighbor! they hid it in the umm car retail store where they sold it to get money. the reason it was damaged because that worker of the store bought it then sold some items such as the seats, body parts, engine parts, etc. <_<

the sad part was my account papers were in that car so it was stolen. whoever had spammed on me for spending so much money check that put me in the debt that i hadn't spend! >.< but luckily, i already spoke with the bank and it is safe. =D

after they were busted and made them to buy us a brand new car! even it was higher price than the price of dad's. =) then my dad, brother, and i move out to here columbus, ohio. while my mom stays there for a while but she will come here in october.

how can these people being so mean to the nice people? why not do it to the bad people? it's stupid for them being so low. =/ >.<

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow...i cant believe how cruel neighbours can be until i read this thread....soo cruel!and stupid...my story isnt as bad as urs but i cant beelive people would actually do somethin bad like that to you guyz...grr....that jus makes me madd!i swear people these days have no respect at all...but yea the only thing my neighbours do is yell and scream at each other..everytme they get into a fight and i live in a townhouse too and ic an hear em every nite...grrr...get no sleep becsue of them!dats my dumb neighbours story~

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie, I don't really get your avatar thingie on the side. It's like a ghost saying "that cheating bastard?" Where is that from? Anyway, school is starting for me now so it's pretty hectic. I'm taking Chinese so I'm excited about that. Pretty soon I won't have to pay exorbitant amount of money just to get thai dubbed chinese series and I can just watch the original chinese versions. Another thing that's new this year is that I have finally moved off campus. I am now living in my frat house which is very nice. My room is HUGE. I don't know who remembers the pics I posted of my room last year but compared to that room, I now live in a mansion...if a room can be compared to a house and a mansion be scaled down to the size of a room...right.

Anyway, I saw your rant about the blinkies thing. Here's mine.

;) .........now wait for it........it's going to do it...

:rolleyes: :blink:

Bam! I'm a genius, I know.

Muddie Murda

smile...
hahaha mofo.. :p u don't get my ava??

the guy killed his previous GF cuz he was having an affair and wants to be w/ the new girl. So he kills his current GF and his current GF comes back as a ghost. XD

Show us more pics of ur place u RICH MOFO!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Honey B said:
wow...i cant believe how cruel neighbours can be until i read this thread....soo cruel!and stupid...my story isnt as bad as urs but i cant beelive people would actually do somethin bad like that to you guyz...grr....that jus makes me madd!i swear people these days have no respect at all...but yea the only thing my neighbours do is yell and scream at each other..everytme they get into a fight and i live in a townhouse too and ic an hear em every nite...grrr...get no sleep becsue of them!dats my dumb neighbours story~
[post="6332"][/post]​
yea.. they are rude and stupid and dumb.. at first i thought she nice but noooo i thought wrong she was the rudest neighbor i had ever had.. i thought i last neighbor was rude.. but man this lady is worser

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, neighbors can be pretty horrible. i have stories for a lot of people in my neighborhood but i'm kind of lazy right now...haha...watch how long this post will actually be.

anyways, all i know is that it ticks me off when neighbors want to say something, and they either, don't say it to you, and tallk about it to other neighbors and make you look bad (even when the things they say are not true)....OR use mean, anonymous letters to make you angry! urrrgg

just recently, we got "another" (and i say another because it was another!) anonymous letter from someone in the neighborhood saying:

"the exterior trim of your house is a disgrace! if you would pick up after your yard and take care of yourselves, it would make a world of difference!" AND THAT WAS A NICE LETTER!! man! we are, like, the cleanest house in the freakin' subdivision!

AND not to be a racist or a stereotype or anything, but this just what happens to be my case. i live in a "nice neighborhood" with all white people. (i hate the term "nice neighborhood", btw. it's so cliche and questionable.) they always look at us like we are in the chinese mafia or something (although, i don't blame some people because my guy cousins really do look like they are in the mafia with their slick/spiked hairs and suits and stuff...lol). the point is that, we get crap for being the only asian family in a so-called "nice neighborhood"!

i mean, my parents worked hard to get to where they were/are, and they still get degraded. i don't even know why we are still living where we are living! i guess this part goes along the stereotype, "asians are show-offs". lol...my parents are really show-offs! hahaha

but yeah, that's just me venting....

because of that dumb letter, my mom is having siding work done on our house! she's one of those people that take things like that to heart and overly cares about her image, even though she knows she can't change the way these neighbors think about us. it sucks, because i haven't slept well for like two weeks now (not that i usually sleep well anyways...but it's usually better than this. lol). damn siding people need to keep it down! i need my beauty sleep. LOL :lol:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
urgg i totally understand u thookatha.. cause i live in nice neighborhood too.. wellls not that nice but its pretty quiet.. we have asians on our block.. but they dont really say anything.. but man that lady (my neighbor) thinks that our house is a drug dealer house.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please.... she even told my brother to hit my nephew ????!!! wat the fuck! urgggg... :angry:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
urgg i totally understand u thookatha.. cause i live in nice neighborhood too.. wellls not that nice but its pretty quiet.. we have asians on our block.. but they dont really say anything.. but man that lady (my neighbor) thinks that our house is a drug dealer house.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please.... she even told my brother to hit my nephew ????!!! wat the fuck! urgggg... :angry:
[post="6393"][/post]​
i'm sorry you gotta go through all of that. :(

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
i'm sorry you gotta go through all of that. :(
[post="6412"][/post]​
its alrite ... my dad is planning to move out.. cause of that stupid lady.. but i told him.. noo.. wait till she gets her karma for wat see did to those poor dogs in her back yard!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohhh she will! i believe in karma...whether it happens naturally or through other ways. lol jk...or am i? :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
ohhh she will! i believe in karma...whether it happens naturally or through other ways. lol jk...or am i? :p
[post="6446"][/post]​
puahahah thookatha.. u read my mind!!! i was planning to do something to her as a karma and a revenge for wat she did to me today!! puahahahaha... ::evil look:: :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
puahahah thookatha.. u read my mind!!! i was planning to do something to her as a karma and a revenge for wat she did to me today!! puahahahaha... ::evil look:: :p
[post="6470"][/post]​
hahahahaha....hey, i'm not stoppin' ya! go on with cha bad self, girl! lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
hahahahaha....hey, i'm not stoppin' ya! go on with cha bad self, girl! lol
[post="6477"][/post]​
lols.. now bac to my brain.. and thing of a evil evil plot on her!! puahahah.. im soo evil :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
lols.. now bac to my brain.. and thing of a evil evil plot on her!! puahahah.. im soo evil :p
[post="6481"][/post]​

hahaahaha...that's ok cuz' she deserves it! man, i'm such bad influence on you. lol :lol: not stoppin u or anything! hehe

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
hahaahaha...that's ok cuz' she deserves it! man, i'm such bad influence on you. lol :lol: not stoppin u or anything! hehe
[post="6491"][/post]​
ahahaha puahahaha even if u stop me.. im still gonna do it.. cuase im naturally bad and evil! puahahha.. :p

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thookatha said:
LOL...you admit it so freely! :lol:
[post="6497"][/post]​
yups i just did!! but its the truth though.. hhehehe.. wells ::sighs:: im not gonna do anything that bad.. imma just ummm.. iunno throw a rotten egg at her house.. .. but thats just thinking.. cause if i really did that.. then ill just be like here a rude and stupid and dumb neighbor.. aha and i dont want to be a bad neighbor soo i guess ill wait till karma gets to her :)