The Blah Thread

K

KawaiiTennyo

marduk said:
What happened to my posts? They disappeared? It's always the MAN keeping me down...
[post="6564"][/post]​
guess you have to restart =)

K

KawaiiTennyo

nathalie said:
LOL at first when I saw my posts I thought I was blind for a second there. Then I was like WEEEEEEEEE I'm not blind haha :lol:
[post="6583"][/post]​
all your spamming and tangmoe's spamming are gone hahah i dont even remmeber the arguments between me and her cuz i didnt go back to check it -=) well this is the blah thread.. i drank for the first time last night!!! yeaaaa!!! hahah i got a headache though i hate it... >.<

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
KawaiiTennyo said:
all your spamming and tangmoe's spamming are gone hahah i dont even remmeber the arguments between me and her cuz i didnt go back to check it -=) well this is the blah thread.. i drank for the first time last night!!! yeaaaa!!! hahah i got a headache though i hate it... >.<
[post="6586"][/post]​
Aww, our little KT is growing up. Just remember, do not mix alcohol with any acetaminophen drugs, particularly Tylenol. Oh yeah, I hate doing homewok too. No connection. Just wanted to throw that in there.

K

KawaiiTennyo

marduk said:
Aww, our little KT is growing up. Just remember, do not mix alcohol with any acetaminophen drugs, particularly Tylenol. Oh yeah, I hate doing homewok too. No connection. Just wanted to throw that in there.
[post="6593"][/post]​
yea i know .. it's about time haha .. im not stupid ahhah to mix it with acetaminophen drugs ahhah i am gonna persue a career in that field hahah gotta know my drugs lolz..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie MuRda said:
ya'll sucker better stay down! me and kawaii at top again! ahahh J/K <3!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD THINGS ARE BACK!

let me blah!!!!!!
I'M PISSED! SOO PISSED! SO MAD THAT IT MADE ME CRY.

gah some ppl just think they should be worshipped...fahk them! they needa burn!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*
[post="6790"][/post]​
I'm sorry. If it really bothers you, you can take down the incense you've been burning for me.

Nameless

N i n j a
Hey, no flirting allowed.

Muddie, I'll save you. If you're bored, feel feel to PM here. sarN's forum is always opened on my comp.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
hahaha thanks babe, i'll spam your box full so no one else can PM you!
[post="7210"][/post]​
that's why there's the delete button .. dude. my feet hurts .. i HATE heels i wore heels for the first time out .. 2 days ago .. =) my wisdom teeth is freaking killing me .. =(

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg...its only the second week of school and im already behind in 2/3 classes...wtf...i dunno how i got so far behind but im like stressin!!!!...omg imma kri..school is the main thing i stressed out bout the most..how do u guyz keep this up.... :(

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Always like reading everyone's Blah. :)

"Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like me? Don't Cha wish your gilfriend was a FREAK like me? Don't Cha......... "
LOL That song is stuck in my head. I actually like Buttons and Beep, from The Pussycat Dolls album, better though.
Dude...... I say dude too much. Anyways, want to go to circut city to buy The Pussycat Dolls album, but feel too lazy to go today. But I guess I can wait until the enhanced cd comes out to get that. Lucky for me that there are peeps on the internet who pirate and ul stuff. LOL But I also buy the albums that I dl online. So I don't feel too bad about dling. Its an ok album, definitely better than I thought it was going to be.

Ana, thanks to you I'm totally waiting for Mos and Aom Piyada's lakorn to start airing next month. Because you uploaded the Cheer concert and I found Mos cute again. :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

gracejen said:
Always like reading everyone's Blah. :)

"Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was HOT like me? Don't Cha wish your gilfriend was a FREAK like me? Don't Cha......... "
LOL That song is stuck in my head. I actually like Buttons and Beep, from The Pussycat Dolls album, better though.
Dude...... I say dude too much. Anyways, want to go to circut city to buy The Pussycat Dolls album, but feel too lazy to go today. But I guess I can wait until the enhanced cd comes out to get that. Lucky for me that there are peeps on the internet who pirate and ul stuff. LOL But I also buy the albums that I dl online. So I don't feel too bad about dling. Its an ok album, definitely better than I thought it was going to be.

Ana, thanks to you I'm totally waiting for Mos and Aom Piyada's lakorn to start airing next month. Because you uploaded the Cheer concert and I found Mos cute again. :p
[post="8710"][/post]​
omg you actually sat there and read everyone's blahness omg .. :eek:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
errrrrrrr...pop quizzes...those are the best... <_<

just got my check from the summer program...after wks and wks of waiting...haha...now i can buy more dvds/vcds/cds...lol...oh yeah...and my scores for the pre-MCAT came along with it too...let's just say if i wanna take the MCAT's this yr and hope to hell that i get a good score on my first try...my face better be in the MCAT prep book 24/7 instead of elsewhere...errrrrrrrrrr

Muddie Murda

smile...
hahahahaha send me some money... -_- my effin loan wont come in until like 2-3 weeks.....GAAHH I NEED BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will have to borrow mom's...then pay her back. e_e stupid me........stupid schoool....stupid everything...