The Blah Thread

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
you wanna be a pharmacist too?? man pharmacist is soo over rated now it hink imma change my major to dentistry <_<
[post="9201"][/post]​
dude...pharmacy...that's too much chemistry...i was thinking about that before deciding on pre-med...but my head's about to explode from all these stupid compounds, mechanisms and functional groups...haha...errrrrrr

dentistry's a good way to go...there's not much chemisty...u don't have to do residency like someone who's going for an MD...and plus u get paid a lot!...haha...just for looking at teeth... ;)

K

KawaiiTennyo

anti-hmong said:
dude...pharmacy...that's too much chemistry...i was thinking about that before deciding on pre-med...but my head's about to explode from all these stupid compounds, mechanisms and functional groups...haha...errrrrrr

dentistry's a good way to go...there's not much chemisty...u don't have to do residency like someone who's going for an MD...and plus u get paid a lot!...haha...just for looking at teeth... ;)
[post="9230"][/post]​
i think imam change my major to dentistry .. i love chemistry that's why i chose pharmacy .. and natalie how pharmacist gonna help your uncle... wouldnt you wanna be a physciatrist instead?? major is physcology?

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Marduk's Pointless Blah Entry 1.1

------------

Wow, so many people going into the health related field...

I'm glad you all have it figured out but I don't know how anyway can be a pharmacist. It looks so boring to me whenever I go pick up a prescription or something. If you were to be a researcher though, I guess that would be more exciting. Maybe you can work for Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals. They're a pretty good company. They also provide funding for some research I do at school.

As for dentistry, that seems like a pretty laid back job. I think you'll get a lot of money for bringing pain and nightmares to kids everywhere. Oh man, thinking about it makes my teeth shudder. Like seriously, I can hear the drill and my teeth are literally shaking in their sockets.

Hmm, what else to blah about? Oh yeah, I'm just being random here. I have no clue what I want to do. If someone can pay me to just sleep and watch TV all day, that would be awesome. Then again, I bet a job like that would be pretty competitive even though I can watch TV and sleep with the best of them.

*Ahem* By sleep with the best of them, I mean my ability in sleeping is measurable to the best sleepers out there. I don't literally mean "sleeping" with the best people around. I'm sure most of you got it already but I just wanted to clarify. I'm no Deuce.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
how old are you again?! hahah i have no experience .. im a pampered princess gone out alone to this cruel world !!! ahahha .. i wanan major in dentisty and minor in pharmacy or something ... i also i like law :unsure: can't choose now
[post="9295"][/post]​
take a few science courses...and then take a few political science courses...and then make ur decision...and if u really really wanna do all...then go for your ur DD and your JD...if u think about it...it doesn't take that long...another 7-8 yrs after college ain't that bad...what year are you in college???

Nina

sarNie Egg
ugh! ugh! im sick! i hate being sick! i really do gosh! i got sent home today by the nurse and i never been to the nurse thoughout my whole 3 years in high school..so i was like sooo nervous! being sick stinks! :(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yes, let's give it up for December kids! December 26th over here. B)

K

KawaiiTennyo

my body is sore from running and working out .. man i better get a good result out all this work and determination .. i got an intereview next week for a new job yay! i love monster .. haha anyways .. my first paycheck would go to shoes and ipod the next would be register to the gym ahahah man im already planning it out hahah ^_^ dont even know if imma get the job .. but im excited

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
don't count your eggs before they hatch...

wait is that the quote?!?! hahaha i forgot...
[post="10915"][/post]​
i thought dont count your chicks before they hatch hahah .. i like to plan ahead ^_^ .. so iw ont stray and buy other unncessary things.. im hungry!!

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
my body is sore from running and working out .. man i better get a good result out all this work and determination .. i got an intereview next week for a new job yay! i love monster .. haha anyways .. my first paycheck would go to shoes and ipod the next would be register to the gym ahahah man im already planning it out hahah ^_^ dont even know if imma get the job .. but im excited
[post="10841"][/post]​
Good luck on your next week interview. Chok Dee Na. I thouhgt you would be a Jao Jing and stay at home and do nothing. 555

K

KawaiiTennyo

Fenix said:
Good luck on your next week interview. Chok Dee Na. I thouhgt you would be a Jao Jing and stay at home and do nothing. 555
[post="10984"][/post]​
this jao ying .. needs a job .. thanks for the luck cawb koon mak ka p'chai . =)

S

sunflower

i am still very vulnerable after watching sweet 18.... and now my little bride... i am gonna order the dvd of my little bride... loved every moment of it! :mellow:

darvil

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
i am still very vulnerable after watching sweet 18.... and now my little bride... i am gonna order the dvd of my little bride... loved every moment of it! :mellow:
[post="11278"][/post]​
My little bride was highly entertaining.. ummm you know I just dled another movie of hers.. whats the name I forgot.. but its about ice skating. I'm starting to like this actress. :p

STIMA

hi..im a newbie..
AND YOU RUIN THE FORUM!!
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETRAYER!! JP LOL...too lazy to catch up..so what were you guys talking about?

Nameless

N i n j a
Watched the dance battle last night.

A very good battle between Woo Hyuk and M. I thought they were both good. M was creative and Woo Hyuk was great too.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Nameless said:
Watched the dance battle last night.

A very good battle between Woo Hyuk and M. I thought they were both good. M was creative and Woo Hyuk was great too.
[post="11697"][/post]​
dude i wanna watch it >.< anyone wanan upload it pleas e... =) anyone wanna upload my little bride... too please ...