The Blah Thread

Nameless

N i n j a
FAHK!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT MUDDIE! WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME SARN'S WAS WORKIN' AGAIN?!! I FEEL SO LATE. MY POST COUNT IS "1".

I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET.

ON THE SIDE NOTE. I MISS SARN'S PEOPLE! PWHAHA SARN'S PEOPLE.

Pee

sarNie Elites
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blink: P´MUddie You made a fansign too me crying** Awww thx the nicest present I´ve got from you, finally NO Pokes on my head !!!!

Awww I´m gonna do one for you on your B-day ^__^

I LoVe YoU !!! :rolleyes:

I´ve really MISSED you P´Muddie

You´re the B) coolest sister :lol:

freaking out * :blink:

EDIT: LoL I forgot to tell you that it was the cutest fansign I´ve ever seen and you´re CUTEST :lol:

EDIT AGAIN: I saved the picture as my desktop ;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nameless said:
FAHK!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT MUDDIE! WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME SARN'S WAS WORKIN' AGAIN?!! I FEEL SO LATE. MY POST COUNT IS "1".

I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET.

ON THE SIDE NOTE. I MISS SARN'S PEOPLE! PWHAHA SARN'S PEOPLE.
[post="1536"][/post]​
I can tell your excitement w/ all those caps. haha Calm down!! ^_^
I told you!! at your thread!! I told u to spam ur heart out! AND HERE YOU ARE THE NEXT DAY!

Muddie Murda

smile...
I know right gs! ^_^

I also wanted to mention...it's funny how ppl are reserving their threads. Hahaha...I still keep laughing at kawaiitennyo's situation. Ok ok i'll get over it. ^_^

Pee

sarNie Elites
Muddie Murda = said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! desktop? must be the scariest and ugliest desktop ever! TAKE IT DOWN!! lol I'm glad you liked it!
Are you kidding me, I´m KEEPING it...hm maybe I should post my beatiful wallie on the desktop thread ^^ :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

i woke up with a headache today !!! humph.. i almost burnt my kitchen hahah cuz im on sarnworld right now .. humph***

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wow, this is quite a change. I left for a couple of weeks and this is the welcome I get. I just spent 5 minutes trying to log in until I finally realized that I need to reregister. It didn't matter to me because I didn't have posts in the hundreds like everyone else but it was still sad that I lost my other posts...especially since I'm so articulate ;) .

Anyway, how's everyone doing? Last time I was around, I said I was going to go to San Diego and chillax at home. It was probably the most relaxing vacation I ever had. My new little sister was born during that time. She's so small and cute. My hand is about half her size. Also, I roadtrip up the California coastline from San Diego to San Francisco. It was so much fun. San Jose was nice but I don't think it beats out San Diego.

I start classes in two days...definitely not looking forward to that. So in short, I'm welcoming myself back and saying what's up to all my peeps who's been discrete from not having a sarnworld to keep them up to the beat...bam! Ok, so it's lame but I was at a rap show while in LA.

Peace!

P.S. I'm member number 397 and a newbie?! Man, that hurts. I was hoping to get at least "Newbie Level: Cool"

Muddie Murda

smile...
MARDUK!

:) :) :) Glad to have you backkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now sarNworld is complete! lol j/k newbies! we love you all too!!!!!!

ok back to hw! BE BACK LATER TO SPA---UHHH POST! :)

gs

Sexy Back
Muddie MuRda said:
I know right gs! ^_^

I also wanted to mention...it's funny how ppl are reserving their threads. Hahaha...I still keep laughing at kawaiitennyo's situation. Ok ok i'll get over it. ^_^
[post="1609"][/post]​

why wat happen dang man i wasnt even gone that long and something happen i want to know wat

Muddie Murda

smile...
who's chris brown? ahahahhaa (really clueless)

Gs! ^_^ You know kawaiitennyo's pic thread b4 in the old forum. It was so popular. lol And so since SarN has been up again, Kawaii came late and someone had already made a pic thread. OoOOo Kawaii was sooo mad and she was fighting for it (being so evil haha). So yeah...after a day, she finally got it back. Evil her. Deleted the Pic thread made by the other person and created herself one. LOL ok I'm making her sound too evil. ^_^ She asked for permission though.

MOMO! college rocks! j/k -_- Post up your schedule! I wanna see it!

Damn I had a fansign due at 8 tonight. I'm still at skool and my fansign is at home. ooooOoooo the fansign take-karer will be so pissed at me. >_

Hiatus

Super Momo
Muddie MuRda said:
MOMO! college rocks! j/k -_- Post up your schedule! I wanna see it!
[post="2027"][/post]​

LOL NEVERRRR lollll

make me a fansign toooo ill make you one hahaha :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^_^ Ok! I'll make some fansign for some folks...err i need to uhh get into the 'oh i look pretty ok today' mood so I can take pics w/confident. ahahaha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Man you shit talkers...hahaha...hehehe jk...no hard feelings...mah bad for that though yalls..please forgive meeh...but yeah damn are yalls racing for top ten thingy agian...sheesh...it's a new beginning...so get spamin yall.

Nameless

N i n j a
Proof that I'm being stalked by Hiatus and Kawaii.

Nah, it's only a coincident but it's cute how we're always in the same thread.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Nameless said:
Proof that I'm being stalked by Hiatus and Kawaii.

Nah, it's only a coincident but it's cute how we're always in the same thread.
[post="2354"][/post]​
nice evidence. I shall hold onto this and use it when you sue them for rape. :)

No one rapes my nameless kid!

gs

Sexy Back
hey u guys shouldn't talk about rape sarn might see this little topic of ur guys and u know how that love love r scene

Hiatus

Super Momo
gs said:
hey u guys shouldn't talk about rape sarn might see this little topic of ur guys and u know how that love love r scene
[post="2376"][/post]​
:rolleyes: true... sarn and her r scence glad she's sprung on sad scene now