The Blah Thread

K

KawaiiTennyo

okay im pretty annoyed and frustrated.. how come those damn kids won't share their freakin TRIX with the RABBIT!! poor guy!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Pee said:
Muddie Murda = said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! desktop? must be the scariest and ugliest desktop ever! TAKE IT DOWN!! lol I'm glad you liked it!
Are you kidding me, I´m KEEPING it...hm maybe I should post my beatiful wallie on the desktop thread ^^ :lol:
[post="1623"][/post]​
yeah! show your love! LOL j/k dont! :unsure: haha

okay im pretty annoyed and frustrated.. how come those damn kids share their freakin TRIX with the RABBIT!! poor guy!!!
I KNOW! FAHK! I GET FUCKING PISSED OVER THAT TOO! they are SOOO greedy! stupid greedy humans! I hate those commercials! The rabbit's soooo hungry! CAN'T THEY TELL BY HOW SKINNY HE IS!?!?!?

gs

Sexy Back
i was reading thro the thread and i notice that no one answer ur question "who misses me!??!?!?!" well i miss u funny butt

Muddie Murda

smile...
gs said:
i was reading thro the thread and i notice that no one answer ur question "who misses me!??!?!?!" well i miss u funny butt
[post="2623"][/post]​
And that is why you are #1 on the "Muddie loves:" list. lol thanks babe ;)

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
meeh love mint chocolate chip ice cream and spaghetti.. (I know Iknow I talk about spaghetti all the time..can't help it..I just love it..ahaha) :blink:

K

KawaiiTennyo

Muddie MuRda said:
I KNOW! FAHK! I GET FUCKING PISSED OVER THAT TOO! they are SOOO greedy! stupid greedy humans! I hate those commercials! The rabbit's soooo hungry! CAN'T THEY TELL BY HOW SKINNY HE IS!?!?!?
[post="2570"][/post]​
i know fawkin kiiids!!! arghness.. "silly rabbit trix are for kids" <-- in a mocking voice.. uughhh A-holes!!

Pee

sarNie Elites
:D +-->QUOTE(Muddie Murda :D )
yeah! show your love! LOL j/k dont! :unsure: haha[/quote]
awww why not <_< hmpf...ok ok..if you dont want me to :( ..yeah yeah..

Nameless

N i n j a
I love sarN's way of thinking. How much posts does it take to get her eggs hatched? Lol. That is something that we should contemplate on.

-edit-

oh wait. Muddie is a fresh hatcher!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
MUDDIE!! MUDDIE!! MUDDIE!! I MISS YOU!! AND I MISS SARNWORLDS TOOO!! MAN SOO MUCH HAVE HAPPEN DURING SARNS WAS DOWN!! I HAVE A NEW KITTY NAME LYDIA... (MY BROTHER NAME HER AFTER LYDIA THE THAI R&B SINGER) MY NIECE NEPHEWS WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY.. AND IM SICK.. AS I TYPE... URGG.. IM TRYING TO POST MORE.. BUT URGG.. MY ALLERGIES IS ACTING UP.. (IM ALLERGIC TO CATS!! LMAO!! AHAH :lol: )

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL tangmoe is u serious? ur allergic to cats and u wanted them as pets! hahaha

I think the member titles are funny as hell! cute too!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder when we become hens or roosters. lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
BLAHING! I AM BLAHING!!!

1st of all....I............broke a nail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< now it's all weird and doesn't match my other nails.

K

KawaiiTennyo

fAWKING A!!! i hate waiting .. especially ont he phone to just to ask a simple question .. about my citizenship ive been waiting for 20 mins now .. wth.. they need more people to work for the citizenship thingy!!! my goodness!!!!!!!!!! *pulling hair out..

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha yes yes we are her devoted members. we keep this bored alive and entertained *cough*.

^_^

Momo, answer me this...how come canadians use "ou" for some of the "or" words....

such as:

color = Colour
Flavor = Flavour

:D Honestly, it looks cooler w/ the "ou"

Wow canada is so cool. haha

gs

Sexy Back
anyone ate ice cream today

a true story

okay one of my dad friend want to open a donut shop and we ask him wat he gonna name it he say Today's Donut lol and when the sing came it read Two Days Donut lol now who gonna eat a 2 days old donut

K

KawaiiTennyo

freakin a!!! i have to get so many documents from my dad and from the thai embassy .. damnit!!! i wish i was born in america ... damn you guys that were born here my parents couldnt just wait for like 3 more years to have me .. uggh