The Atk Shop Game

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hp-Thats the how much blood or life u have left
Strength -How much strength u have to attack someone
Exp-Your point when it reaches the end u level up

and the restore is to fill ur hp and strength
the revive is to bring someone back to life

*keep in mind that u can only use revive on someone else .. u cannot revive urself lol only someone else can revive u :p

LOL and the secret with me and some of the girls we bring people back and kill them cause its an easier kill LOL

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Oh okkkkk I'm getting this game now... :lol: I'm getting there..okkk so I"ll buy the restore on then.. hehe
HAHAHA!!! That's a very good trick.. :lol: so what happen if we attack someone and win? What will happen? Do u have to kill someone to be able to go onto a different level? and what happen if u attack and loose? sorry if I'm askin to much na ka... :unsure:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol hahah yeh u need to kill people to move to the next level or attack oonce ur green bar reaches the end then u move onto the next level ... lol and its ok na ja :p ask all u need im here to answer ja :p

noungning

Heartless
lol hahah this is so funny. yeah if you're in level 1 you're very likely to breathe no longer than 10 minutes and someone kills you hahah. it's fun tho hahah been keeping me busy, good thing!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol hahah yeh u need to kill people to move to the next level or attack oonce ur green bar reaches the end then u move onto the next level ... lol and its ok na ja :p ask all u need im here to answer ja :p
Ahhhhh my thing is getting low again.. :arrg: I just restored some.. :lol: So how would u know if u would win or not? so only attack someone that have less Str than me? right? lol and if I attack someone, will it restore some of my str? or the only way is to but the tonic? hehe thank u for answering all these questions na ka P' Tina! :D

awwww man! Right before I post that last comment, I was ALMOST dead... after that.. I AM DEAD.. :lol: Can I attack anyone to gain life? or the only thing to do is wait til I'm alive again?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
someone is going to kill me again since I'm alive, yep I'm waiting to die -_- what an exciting game, waiting to just die -_-

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Pinky I think you have to wait unless someone revives you.
lol yeahh I noticed that since I didn't see an attack thing on the side.. :lol: Hmmm.. I wonder who revive me last time :unsure: whoever it was, thank u!! :D

someone is going to kill me again since I'm alive, yep I'm waiting to die -_- what an exciting game, waiting to just die -_-
:lol: I know right..haha Just got back being alive and the next second..dead again.. haha

Pee

sarNie Elites
this game only learned me how to hate the ppl who killed me..

LOL JK!

NOT!

arghhh...

thaifan

sarNie Egg
Wow this is a good game. I got one repu, cause someone kill me by accident? :lol:

Dos

sarNie Egg
I don't even know who have killed me and I don't care about that at all. Just make fun with it and see how many people I can kill and how many time will be killed LOL.

I'm wondering what sueside really is. I got 2 suesides, but I don't know how it came from. Anyone can tell me?

katarina

sarNie Egg
Okay all u guys suck for attacking me...cough cough i dont want to mention any names cough cough!!! spare my life guys............. i come in peace :arrg:

thaifan

sarNie Egg
I don't even know who have killed me and I don't care about that at all. Just make fun with it and see how many people I can kill and how many time will be killed LOL.

I'm wondering what sueside really is. I got 2 suesides, but I don't know how it came from. Anyone can tell me?
Well when you attack someone, it automatically counter attack you back if they have strenght and health. That will take away your health and if don't have enough health left, you will die and it call sucide because you die trying to kill someone else not someone else trying to kill you. I hope it sense for you. :p

Okay all u guys suck for attacking me...cough cough i dont want to mention any names cough cough!!! spare my life guys............. i come in peace :arrg:
Don't worry about it cause you come back alive in 3 hrs. :lol:

natty

Chubs
first off.. phew.. my eyes on you!!!!!! :arrg: "pow pow" pphheeww!!!

lol

anyways what did this game do to me? well first off.. i want to know who the heck is SAM1?!?!?!?! and second of all i get all these attacks from people i dont even chat with.. so yeah i will :arrg: back..(except marduk since when i attack him his retribution is too great! punk :arrg: pow pow marduk!) .. oh and i gotta apologize to those i attacked.. it's not cus i dont like you.. it's cus you are red.. been marked.. if i dont kill you.. Guess will!!! or someone else will.. dont you understand? they will jack the kill! omg.. cant let that happen...

and last.. I HEART YOU I.S.!!!!!

mr pee kev! i see you!!! :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: boooo.. trying to do a sneak attack on me.. HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?! :arrg:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
first off.. phew.. my eyes on you!!!!!! :arrg: "pow pow" pphheeww!!!
Ahhh Natty!! backstabbing someone you know :arrg: :arrg: I have my eyes on you too if your red lol I have my eyes on anyone whose red :arrg: :lol: :spin: :spin: :spin:

natty

Chubs
hey missy you attacked me first! so it's on!! :arrg: :arrg:

lol as for me being red.. lol most likely when i'm not on lol.. :ph34r: