Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is going good, but i've found one thing..error maybe...it's kinda...stupid... on the scene where Ekarin will kill him self and Bee came to help him, and then Ekarin tell his story to her and take out the picture, does Bee sees it?? cuz it's her mom's in the picture too!!
i know they wanted to keep the story going..but it's kinda..dumb...lol..sorry for the offending... but i like this lakorn and still watching for sure..
Ekarin? Is that Bee's father you're referring too? He wasn't trying to kill himself. He was starring at the ocean when his side began to hurt, causing him to fall into the water and nearly drowned. Bee happens to see him and came to the rescue, helping him out of the water. He found a sense of sweetest and security in Bee so decided to tell her his sorrow, about losing his wife and child in the ocean. He was about to show Bee the family picture until Pong came and interrupted them, telling Bee's father that everyone is searching around, looking for him. That's why Bee didn't get to see the picture. Because if she did, the lakorn will probably end already, and I would be bored. :lol:

i just finished watching eps. 2 and i gotta say, i really feel bad for Bee's current dad right now. He has a heavy burden lying on his shoulders, knowing that he has to tell the truth to Bee, her mom, and Puri one day. poor guy :( :(
I feel bad for him too. I guess he never expected for this day to come where Bee actually meets her real father. From the preview, it looks like as if he begged Pong's mother of something. Maybe to keep the secret hidden or maybe to not hurt Bee anymore. Who knows...

But everyone in this lakorn got skeletons in the closet.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG!!! I just got done watching (epi 1-5) Pong is delicious!!! i'm not really a Bee's fan but i think she is doing better than her first lakorn. Her crying is much better. i notice she got a lot skinny from her 1 st lakorn and her facial expression is better too. HHAHAH

Ok back to Pong. Totally love this guy...kind of remind of his lakorn with Pim but i like pong in this lakorn better. OMG look at that body. :drool: :drool: :drool: :yahoo:

i kind of like Pong and Bee....look cute...i wished that i didn't see their 1st lakorn together, but it's all good ....because Pong's hottness....totally makes forget about that.

i can't wait to see more of this lakorn.....Pong is my hottie (at the moment) ***Kayla stay away from Pong*** :arrg: :arrg:

donna

sarNie Adult
man p'ek mom is fricking evil! she a gold digger just wanting bee dad sombath! and pong what the hell is his problem! he is so fricking mean to bee. i know that she mistaken him as one of the ppl who work there but damn, give her a break. she is new! i wonder when the truth will unfold. it's getting good. can't wait to see more

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Ekarin? Is that Bee's father you're referring too? He wasn't trying to kill himself. He was starring at the ocean when his side began to hurt, causing him to fall into the water and nearly drowned. Bee happens to see him and came to the rescue, helping him out of the water. He found a sense of sweetest and security in Bee so decided to tell her his sorrow, about losing his wife and child in the ocean. He was about to show Bee the family picture until Pong came and interrupted them, telling Bee's father that everyone is searching around, looking for him. That's why Bee didn't get to see the picture. Because if she did, the lakorn will probably end already, and I would be bored.
oops, my careless mistake then... yes, they did that cuz if it happens, the story will end lol...haha..at this point i felt so stupid...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
oops, my careless mistake then... yes, they did that cuz if it happens, the story will end lol...haha..at this point i felt so stupid...
Don't feel stupid, bie-lover. You're so silly. :lol:

Chewy, watch out! Pong might get snatched too, especially if he keeps on showing me scenes with him bare chested. :yahoo:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just checked IPTV and it doesn't show the new epi either. I hope they'll post it this evening. I need something to watch when I get home from work.

Weird....

Is it just Exact's works this is happening too? IPTV didn't post BRS9's epi either this past weekend. Maybe they're having technical difficulty.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the first episode and it was okay. I wouldn't mind watching it cuz i want to know what will happen later on to that girl. I felt sorry for nang'ek and her mom when they were drowning. :( That girl is just so mean; pid ma noot ma nah.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also watched up to epi 5...this lakorn was so good so far...can't wait to see when pong started to be nice to bee...that would be nice to see...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Started watching this yesterday and omg pong so HOT and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man so is Puri o___O sigh lol *faints* double hotness ... I thought Pepper and Puri in Buang Ruk Was double Hot oh boy oh boy I was wrong lol ... but man this lakorn is good so far... and awwww man why did she have to go and drop them in the ocean .. lol after all if she doesn't then how would it be a lakorn right? LOl hahah

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Started watching this yesterday and omg pong so HOT and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man so is Puri o___O sigh lol *faints* double hotness ... I thought Pepper and Puri in Buang Ruk Was double Hot oh boy oh boy I was wrong lol ... but man this lakorn is good so far... and awwww man why did she have to go and drop them in the ocean .. lol after all if she doesn't then how would it be a lakorn right? LOl hahah
Yep, double hotness for sure! :drool:

Dude, why hasn't epi 6 aired yet? What's going on? I need to watch all of the new episodes before this weekend because I won't be home!

Anyhow, I really like Bee. Last night I got bored and decided to watch her lakorn with Chakrit and all of a sudden it hits me, Bee can really act. I liked her before but she never appealed to me as an actress to this extreme. I enjoyed her singing more. Now, I feel totally different. She's on my list of favorite n'ek to watch for sure. I like her and Chakrit together also. I can't wait to see their new lakorn. :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i know what's up with the delay!!! they need to hurry up because i can't wait to see my hottie Pong!!!! Epi 5 leave me hanging....i'm wondering what's Pong going to do.....he better do something.

OMG his mom need to get a beat down.....make little things into BIG things...but she's pretty after all this years...HAHA

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think it has something to do with the king's birthday. I want to watch it too....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I skipped over to episode 5 and man so much drama in it!!! whooo.... I might have to pass on it, but I really want to see Puri.. Such a hottie

natty

Chubs
there's no new epi and wont be any until next week because of the king's birthday and since ch 5 is a military channel, they are airing special programs the whole week...

oh btw kayla.. STEP AWAY FROM CHOR'S MAN.. i'm telling!

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
i just started watching ep 1 today...it doesn't seem to make sense how the baby is still alive after drowning...
babies cant even hold their breath after a min or something.....
anyway..it's thai lakorn.. so i guess anything is possible,...