Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo man lol so it ended eh? yay time for La-Ong Dao and sad I won't get to see Pong anymore LOL but its k he'll have a new lakorn out in no time so will Puri I mean exact is very limited on actors lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
it end already...pong & bee didn't get together that much...they should make like pong say "I love you to bee" that's good enough for me....but anyways i'm happy that it end already...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Hello everybody !!! Sorry to disturb you but i'm searching the ost of talay rissaya (MP3), singing by Watiya Ruaynirat (Arge je mee suk wan), i love this song.

If someone can upload me this song, it will be very kind ...

I thought Bee Namthip sang the song? Can someone please confirm? Anyhow, here's the link to the song.
http://download.yousendit.com/6B26E16902E8C3CD
waow seemed everyone assumed it was p'bee that sang the theme song. i'm sorry i didn't keep up with the theme song or the lakorn. yes watiya ruaynirat aka Nan from Cream [below picture she's in the middle] she sings the theme song as tina's also confirmed but i think dreams knew about it before everyone :loool:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
whoa... we're all so anxious to see it... i only wish it wouldn't have dragged so much.. and LAST NIGHT.... i dreamt about strangling Sinjai in my dreams... it was so refreshing!
*high five* I would've loved to help you strangle her too. lols.

Joecy66

sarNie Egg
After Talay Rissaya, I started to bring my vdo tape of lerd hong on computer

my tapes are only 6 years old, but the first one didnt work,

can anybody upload the beginning of lerd hong ?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just started on this lakorn. Pong actually look like a p'ke in this lakorn. I luv his character, mean and agressive and he makes a cute couple with Bee N too. I hate how it looks like they are about to find out the truth but alwayz drags it out and something is always happening. It's annoying but somehow I just can't shut it off cuzz I wanna know what happens :rolleyes: . Puri is so cute too and that gurl he gets with is adorable. I liked her ever since KLK in Noon/Oil's lakorn. Pong mother is a real pain :rolleyes:

Anyone has the themsong in Mp3?

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Pong was cute. He's got a good body.
Like him w/out the shirt on standing under the water.
Hate n'ek always crying.
Too soft. Always getting picked on and not being able to defend herself.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
When I was watching this lakorn I realized that Bee actually had a p'ek that's taller than her. Has anyone mentioned that?

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I watch this lakorn bcuz of Pong. :yahoo:
He has a hot body and lips to die for. :wub:
Didn't like n'ek being a cry baby. :

gene36

sarNie Egg
I heard from my thai friends that this lakorn is nice... OST of this movie is the song Aat Ja Mee Sak Wan...

I tried to find in the net for this lakorn with eng sub but failed.... youtube doesn't have eng sub...

Anyone have any idea about this lakorn as in where can i find to watch this in eng sub and how long was this lakorn being aired? Few years back?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think this lakorn aired either in 2007 or maybe in the beginning of '08? I don't remember since I didn't watch it when it was airing :p But this drama hasn't been subbed by anyone yet. Only thai audio is availible on YouTube.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i think this is posted in the wrong topic but aniwaise.. i hope it is subbed but then again thai enterntainment still havent subbed their lakorns.. so im glad that there are some subbers who are helping out.. thanks to all the wonderful subbers.. i appreciate it a lot.. >_< ..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ending for this was WTF. No one said anything and it just ends. Overall a good lakorn, Pong was the son of the n'rai but he was a good hearted man.

Gaby

sarNie Egg
I'm also going to watch this lakorn . Just so sad don't have any sub . Love to see Pong lakorn. Like ngao asoke also half downloaded only in YouTube . Where can I watch ngao asoke in eng sub ? Viikii also alot of broken . Recently also have rebound To love also only have 1 ep . Pong n pang so funny in this lakorn . Where can I watch this lakorn ? Finnally I just watch half for all the lakorn : ((