Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Uh yes, this lakorn went downhill for me a couple of episodes ago. Liked it at first but then it got too darn psycho, especially Sinjai character. I know it supposed to be a very intense type of drama but darn, some of the scenes were so overdue.

I still love Bee and Pong together though. I'm just going to wait and watch the last episode.
i'm with you on this Kayla...i'm waiting til the last episode to watch.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! i just finished watching episode 27 and in the next episode... i think Bee's father dies!!! it showed a preview of Sinjai smothering him with a pillow at the hospital...

also...Pong is becoming suspecious of his mother...he doesn't believe Bee and the others at first, but he's starting to see clues to his mother's behavior...

also... Bee mother is still alive after Sinjai ran her over with a car and dumped her into the river... some people found her...
See what I mean...

Getting hit by cars, body getting dumped, smothering with pillows, vase thrown at people's head, and the psychotic overdue plot goes on...

You mean to tell me that they're all at least 7 other characters in this lakorn, and not one person can stop the madness and knock the holy ghost out of Sanjai...you must be kidding me... :lol:

It's turning into a comedy instead of a drama. :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously. I don't know why Sinjai has so much "power". One chick versus the whole frikken cast..she's like a vampire, 'cept with vampires, you can kill it with a wooden stake. I hope she get stuff thrown at her, pushed down the stairs, poisoned, and all that stuff Kayla mentioned, then die in the end. lol So much angst!

Mann

this lakorn can't get any sadder, omg i hate sinjai!!!!!!!! what a evil little bitch, doing anything for money, she makes me so mad! she makes me wanna kick her lol...like get in the tv and punch the heck out of her. EPISODE 26 is so sad, man i can't stand it..everything is so crazy, geesh, sinjai sinjai, what a little meany! she makes everyone suffer, but hey without her -- this lakorn wouldn't be any fun. i just love this lakorn its so good, and i think its almost ending..

SPOILER ON EPSIDOE..
threetanah died (graces' mom) so sad, she actually was really nice to freaking bee's mom, and she wanted to help the brother..dang! and the fact that grace didn't know her mom died while trying to escape with freaking P' Aek.. man .. hahah and woah, sinjai just almost killed the mom , i can't wait to watch the next episode, cause she might come back alive or something..this epsiode was good, but not to much pong and bee, only puri and grace..man oh man..lol this lakorn can't get any sadder, and better! lol..anyways i think it will end..i wanna see badly..

cecilia

Staff member
dont hate just because you cant admit that tik is gay.. -_-
natty...you're too mean.. :lmao: ..p'tik is not gay..this lakorn is getting gay..LOL..(j/k)

anyway...i can't stand it anymore..SINJAI need to go to HELL..DIE..B*ATCH...she's pure evil..what's her real purpose behind everything..in the end..she'll go to jail - no point of fighting or getting all those fortune..what a B&ATCH ... btw..i feel like chewy and kayla..the lakorn went downhill . Bee and Pong definitely look like the support cast - because throughout the whole thing..it seem to focus more on the parents..aigooo...

Seriously. I don't know why Sinjai has so much "power". One chick versus the whole frikken cast..she's like a vampire, 'cept with vampires, you can kill it with a wooden stake. I hope she get stuff thrown at her, pushed down the stairs, poisoned, and all that stuff Kayla mentioned, then die in the end. lol So much angst!
:yahoo: :ROFL* i hope she have a bad death too..LOL

NiTha

sarNie Adult
DUDE!!! THis lakorn is so fustrating. It's like you can't stop yelling at the television screen. OMFG! Eckarin is going to die too! I didn't want him to. After all that, they make die. GRRRHHHH!!! That's so gay!! N'ek is sooo "pern"!!! Sailom is irrational too and that's like major annoying. Like dude get over it, that's you mamma's past, she will know about it sooner or later by regaining her memory back. This like better end next week.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i wonder how it going to end...is sinjai die or go to jail at the end...does pong feel bad about himself that his mother do everything it just because of money.... but anyways he love bee he will protect bee....i just want to see is how pong gonna decide when his mom asked him who he will choose..his mom or bee? Can anyone tell me what's gonna happen the next espisode...cuz i just watching when iptv got it already...

i love pong & bee together..........

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
my mom wonders how Pong can face Bee after all of his mother doings to Bee's family. I dont think it should matter..as long as Bee doesnt take in all that and Pong loves her as much as she loves him.

Mann

lol the dumb previews are trying to fool us! LOL... P' Aek isn't dead, pong pretend to say he's dead so they can get away from that evil B#@$%* lol..anyways yay! next episode they are gonna get bee's mom's face fixed!!! heeheheh dang, thats good that they didn't die..hahahah that evil sinjai needs to go die, dang she killed a person and how many times did she attempt murder? hahahaha heres the list: Bee, Khun Dao - Bee's MOM (especially), P' Aek, and ummm for all of those she doubled the attempts ahahah, lol dang its getting good, but seriously it needs to end! lol and freak you think its gonna get funner each epsiode for the previews but dang, theres another preview waiting :lol: ....LOL pong is so nice to the fam, lucky he lied to that stupid mom of his, or else i think aek would be dead by now! lolz

SunStar

sarNie Elites
whoa... we're all so anxious to see it... i only wish it wouldn't have dragged so much.. and LAST NIGHT.... i dreamt about strangling Sinjai in my dreams... it was so refreshing!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Hey I know! The previews were trying to fool us. I'm glad that P'ek is taking action!! FINALLY!!! For those who have not watch the lakorn yet, i advise you to start watching from this episode and on cuz it's way better...i hope.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
how bout that lady who fell up the stairs is she dead yet?

opps i mean fell down the stairs
I think she's dead. There's really no point of having her around now anyway. Besides, that would give a reason to put Sinjai away for good! Can't wait to see the ending!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
love this lakorn..PONG IS A CUTIE BUT HIS MOM IS A SUPER DUPER B*TTTCHH....SHES PURE EVIL, DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey i wonder if Pong and Bee will end up together?? what you think? a happy ending or what?? but yeah..his mom does deserve to die..and ithink she's a psycho **B****

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
So the pa'ek and the stepdad has a understanding and are working together? I lost my internet a couple of weeks ago so I haven't watched this since episode 15. =D

an la

sarNie Hatchling
everytime i watch an exact lakorn especially the dramatic ones i get pissed off because the people who can help or point the finger die. its so annoying cuz you really want the bad guy to be caught, but then again it adds to the drama. the preview fooled me, but i am glad that pong decide to help nirut in faking his death. it looks like its going to end soon, the suspense is killing me. lol.