Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
AGREE!!!! but i guess that's how they get our attention.....3 X a week...HAHAH...i can't until tomorrow epi....HAHA

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh Sinjai is so evil locking Bee up in the closet or supply room. Can't wait to see the next episode when Pong will go and save her.

Pha

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is so good....love watching it....keeps me on the edge of my toes on what is going to happen....sinjai's character is so evil....she plays it so well...love bee...lolz..

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im so loving this lakorn..especially puri cute lovey dovey scene and how bie "i need somebody" song comes on...*sigh* naruk mak leuy.is me or is that Pong has some sexy a$$ lips...mmmmmmm...hehe...look like he can be a pretty darn good kisser..hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
damn lol my comment didn't post now i gotta redo it ... well i was saying lol i love pong since Ruk Nai Roy Kaen, but the thingy ma jig is finally he gets more leading roles except supporting roles like nang ek brother lol and if only puri would get more lead roles also man hes hot double hotness in this lakorn haven't seen it since Pepper and Puri in Buang Ruk but you know what was hella hot more than pepper and puri lol was Pepper and Pong in Leh Ratree that was so hot LOL if only captain and pepper woOt that would be so omg lol haha back to the subject in a way i wish they would have choosen a different character to play this role .. I'm use to see Bee in lakorns where shes strong and confident in this lakorn the nang ek is like "dur" or a little tong so I think it would have been better to put like "Ann a" "Tong" in but I think it works ok with Bee I guess shes cute o__O im jus not use to seeing her in these roles oOo0o0p but i guess theres a first time for everything

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I love this lakorn alot...i love pong & bee and i also love puri & grace...can anyone tell me...what's the title of the songs that they put on the opening theme...Is it the singer for the song is Bee Nampthip?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hey...i was watching bie "i need somebody" mv and i notice that the girl at the ending is the chick in this lakorn that is paired up with puri..correct me if im wrong..but yeah...this lakorn is really good...i love sinjai..man..for a woman of her age..she's hot=] and not to mention..puri and pong....oiyyy sexy soot soot..and chewy..may i say..I LOVE YOUR BANNER OF PONG=] HEHE

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh god... i just got caught up with the lakorn it's better than i anticipated!!!

i loved Pong from Leh Ratree... i love him even more now in this lakorn!!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I always thought Pong was okay, but man in this lakorn he is smoking hott!! He is so mean, at the same time so sexy. He does that mean really good. Bee is such a beautiful crier, I feel so bad for her every time she cries. Everybody is so mean to her and she so darn weak.
This lakorn is interesting, it kinda keeps you guessing on wats gonna happen and when the truth is gonna come out.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's sweet Pong carry B out from the room & wipe her face.he's sweet&mean at the same time. he said she make people dislike her but he continue to wipe her arms. he cares about her but is being mean because he misunderstood her thinks she wants her dad's money. and he's so mean when she cried and he said she's pretending to cry. he likes B but he doesn't realize it yet. i like his character a sweet meanie. hehehe. hot&sexy&fun to watch. B is a great cryer, she play her character very sad. yeah can't wait for their sweet scenes together. Puri is so cute. he&Grace is a cute adorable couple. this la korn gets more fun as it goes.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
hey...i was watching bie "i need somebody" mv and i notice that the girl at the ending is the chick in this lakorn that is paired up with puri..correct me if im wrong..but yeah...this lakorn is really good...i love sinjai..man..for a woman of her age..she's hot=] and not to mention..puri and pong....oiyyy sexy soot soot..and chewy..may i say..I LOVE YOUR BANNER OF PONG=] HEHE

Thank you Sam........he is my NEW hottie...HAHAH :lol: :loool:

I can't to get my hand on epi 8 ...... :blink: time for action....i love Pong when he's mad....that's why the sexiness....show.. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
omg Chewy! your banners are so attention catching lol! :blush:

:blush: that was my intention!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: i want to chop off more of the body...but it kind of blur out....so i stop...HAHAAHA

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thats the first thing I notice when i went into threads that Chewy goes to. :p
I think its a little bit too hot lol