Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i just started watching ep 1 today...it doesn't seem to make sense how the baby is still alive after drowning...
babies cant even hold their breath after a min or something.....
anyway..it's thai lakorn.. so i guess anything is possible,...
LOL :lol:

You're right! Nothing ever make sense in Thai lakorn, so I've learned to accept it and move on. I know darn well if the lady was me, I would've drowned with my baby and the shark would've had a field day with the both of us.

However, I do recall when Puri's dad found her and the baby, Bee's mother was holding on to a log. I guess that justified how that are still alive, even though we know in real life, heck no!

Natty, my one and only, don't worry. I won't get too attached to Chor and Chewy's man. I'm more in love with young tender boys like Puri. LOL :lol:

I got the 'Ruk Dek" syndrome! :lol:

natty

Chubs
lol you too kayla? man.. that rak dek syndrom has been flying these days..

offtopic: lol did you see the latest wan wan.. when parn's dad predict for aom.. saying that dek isnt good for her.. and that she will find her soulmate this coming year lol.. whoohoo.. and he's in the entertainment business too.. someone older lol..

on topic.. i duno if i want to continue this lakorn..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think her mom was holding onto a log and had her on it too??? Hehhe I dont know. But you know there was this baby that fell off the 3rd floor and survive with no injuries... *shrugs* Their time is not up yet.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lol you too kayla? man.. that rak dek syndrom has been flying these days..

offtopic: lol did you see the latest wan wan.. when parn's dad predict for aom.. saying that dek isnt good for her.. and that she will find her soulmate this coming year lol.. whoohoo.. and he's in the entertainment business too.. someone older lol..
on topic.. i duno if i want to continue this lakorn..
WAHAHAHAHAHA...darn virus is contanious.... :yahoo:

Okay, now with you saying that about Aom's soulmate, I'm sitting here thinking about p'ek who are older than Aom, and there's only a few out there...Tang or Mos? LOL But both got girlfriends already though, but never cross out the possibility...even Tik is still on my list...maybe if they star with each other Aom might see the maturity in him...not holding on to my breath though. :lol:

Dude, if you don't watch this lakorn, I will just make sure to remind you how hawt Nong Puri is. :yahoo:

I think her mom was holding onto a log and had her on it too??? Hehhe I dont know. But you know there was this baby that fell off the 3rd floor and survive with no injuries... *shrugs* Their time is not up yet.
True that!

When it's time go, it's time to go. Talk about death is making me sad. I was totally bummed out that they found James Kim dead.

May God Bless his soul and May God look after his family!

R.I.P James Kim - You were Heroic!

Too sad. :(

Holy Crap!

IPTV just aired epi 6.

I'm off to watch it now. HOLLA! :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I just got done watching epi 6. What the hell is Pong's problem? Why does he always have to say smart remakes and hurt Bee feelings for no reason. :arrg: Give the poor girl a break. :arrg:

Recap of epi 6

1. Bee's mother fell and hit her head and went to the hospital. She's regaining her memory back slowly but not fully in detail. Puri's father is freaking out, scared that she might regain all of her memories.

2. Bee's father, Kon Ekgarat, went on his yacht to visit the ocean with this sister and Nout. Puri is the driver of the yacht and Nout was happy to see him again. So sweet. Puri was teaching her how to drive the yacht and Nout was all smiling, and Bie's song, "Love, I need somebody" came on too. Love it! Puri freaken hot!!

3. Nout's mother saw Nout messing around with Puri and was pissed and wanted to smack Puri. Luckily for Puri, they heard Kon Ekgarat fell because of his side problem and that stop the altercation.

4. They rushed Kon Ekgarat back to the resort and immediately to the hospital. Puri and Nout got to spend a little time together, chasing each other, until Pong showed up and totally destoryed the mood. This part is cute. Puri and Nout fell down and laid there looking into each other eyes. Pong being the prick he is told Nout that she shouldn't hang out with poor people because her mom would be pissed. Puri looked at Pong furiously.

5. Kon Ekgarat told Pong's mother and Nout's mother that he wants Bee to aid him during his illness, of course Pong's mother was pissed. She told someone to get Bee and when Bee got to the resort, she continued talking crap to Bee, thinking Bee is kissing up to Kon Ekgarat for money and such. Bee ran into Pong as she was leaving and he was still talking crazy to her, saying that she loves money too and such.

Pong and Puri is hot as usual. Pong maybe a prick, but he's a darn good looking one. :lol:

And Puri, well, he can drive my yacht anytime. Okay, I better shut up now. :eek:

That's about it folks. :spin:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha kayla...there's no more to continue ...that's pretty much it. Can't wait for tomorrow ep. Parents meeting...if you know what i mean.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHA KKrystal,

Parent Meetings indeed. :lol:

More than like, NOT! That was Bee's hand we saw opening the door. :lol:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching episode four the other day and it's sad how the father and daughter met but they don't know who they are. Hopefully everyone will know who's who before the father dies cuz then it will be even more sadder if they didn't get a chance to meet up with each other. Overall, it's a lakorn that i will continue watching maybe if time permits.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Kayla for the summary. I am looking forward to watching episode 6. I hope they will let Bee find out the truth soon so she won't get beat up by Pong's mother. Maybe we have to wait because if this does happen, I think it would end soon because the mystery is solve. Can't wait to see how Pong and his mother react when they know the truth about Bee....

kapologirl

sarNie Egg
can someone upload ep 6 please...kayla...thanks for your summary in details...
hahaha...cant wait to see it..my mum is watching next to me and keep complaining how it doesn't make sense and she keeps watching it anyway....

thanks in advance

donna

sarNie Adult
man pong mom is such a bee! her and the auntie are money hungry ppl. and pong wat the heck is wrong with him? eventho these ppl make me mad i'm still watching it regardless. haha

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*sigh* i just can't stop looking at puri...man..that boy is hot hot hot..pong..oiyyyyyyy two hotties in one lakorn...man..making a girl go crazy..lol

donna

sarNie Adult
pong don't show no kind of remorse for getting bee fired. when he's by himself he does but when he sees her he's all mean to her. haha its funny how puri is getting sweet scenes before bee and pong are!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Puri and Threenout is soooo cute in epi 6. Puri is such a hottie! love his acting too. it's funny that she's nice to him but her mom and Pong is mean insult him in the same day too. hehehe. it's like what the heck is the matter with people in your family. i already know that Puri couple with have a sweet scene first because there couple like eachother since they first met. Pong & B couple later will have a sweet scene when he see her get abuse by his mom & feel sorry for her. i like Pong character mean but will be nice. i like different kind of couples. Puri couple is those sweet cute lovey dovey. Pong&B is those sad/sweet couple. both couple is fun to watch.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
The older casts really pull me in! I really admire Nok and umm, Bee's mum, they're so pretty! hehe
This lakorn is good, the only reason I watch is because of the older casts hehe, Pong & Puri are looking quite good :wub:
Bee's pretty!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see when Pong starts to be nice to Bee. Right now he is so mean to her. Hopefully we will see more scenes of Bee and Pong in the upcoming episode.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm liking this lakorn so far. Glad to see Pong and Bee reunite after their 1st lakorn together when they debuted. Of course not counting the sitcom they're in on ch 9. lol It's good to see Bee w/ a tall leading man too. 'Cause since she's so tall it's a little weird seeing her w/ a shorter or same height leading man.

Anyways, hopefully bee's character isn't too too weak in here. Since I dislike that in n'eks.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm so disappointed in epi 7...no scene of Pong and Bee...but it's ok...Puri and his girl was cute...OMG the next epi look good...Pong to the rescue...HAHAH

OMG..Pong's mom is soooo evil...!!!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Awww too bad no Pong and Bee in epi 7. I like tv 5 lakorns, but I hate how it airs only 30, 40 minutes each episode. Even though it comes on 3 times a week. You're always left hanging on pts of the climaxes and cliffs of the story.

Anyways Pong is cute in this. lol