<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

tinah

sarNie Coma
news about joy

'จอย' ชอบผันนังร้าย ไม่กลัวอดเป็นนางเอก

เป็นนางเอกอยู่ดีดี๊ จอย-รินลณี ศรีเพ็ญ กลับถูกจับไปเล่นเป็นนังร้ายในละคร “จอมใจ” ทางช่อง 3 ซะนี่ ทั้งที่หน้าก็ไม่ให้ แต่ จอย กลับชอบ “ชอบตัวละครนี้มาก ก็ดีนะได้เปลี่ยนซะบ้าง เพราะไม่เคยเล่นบทยังงี้มาก่อน มีอะไรให้เล่นเยอะ ไม่ใช่ร้ายไปเลย จะร้ายมีเหตุผลและจุดที่น่าสงสารด้วย สำหรับแฟนละครจอยเชื่อว่าคงจะรับได้ แล้วสมัยนี้มีเยอะไปที่นางเอกไปเล่นร้ายบ้าง เป็นเรื่องปกติ ตอนเป็นนางเอกมีแต่โดนกระทำนี่ก็ถือว่าได้เอาคืนบ้าง จอยคิดว่าพี่ไก่คงอยากให้ลองเปลี่ยนบ้าง จอยเองไม่กลัวหรอกว่าเล่นร้ายแล้วจะกลับมาเป็นนางเอกไม่ได้ เพราะคนอื่นเขาก็เล่นแล้วก็ดี คนดูไม่เบื่อด้วย คาแรกเตอร์เรื่องนี้จะฉีกไปเลย จะร้ายทั้งสีหน้าท่าทาง เป็นคนเอาแต่ใจ พอไม่ได้ดั่งใจก็วีน บทยั่วยวนเซ็กซี่ก็มีบ้าง แต่ไม่ได้เยอะมาก”.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on benz..i hope it airs this year..Ruen Ruk Ruen Tard took about 5 months to film..so hopefully this lakorn too..i want to see it this year :D

can someone translate it please

'เบนซ์' เจอสั่งห้ามกินเห็นผลผอมลง 3 กก.

เจอ ไก่-วรายุฑ เข้มใส่สั่งลดความอ้วนด่วน แถมทนถูกโดนล้อว่าอ้วนดำต่อไปไม่ไหวแล้ว เบนซ์-พรชิตา ณ สงขลา นางเอกละครเรื่อง “จอมใจ” ทางช่อง 3 เลยฮึดรีดไขมันกระเด็นไปไกลๆจนผอมลงตั้งเยอะ ซึ่ง เบนซ์ เผยว่า “กับพี่ไก่นี่เบนซ์จะกลัวเรื่องอ้วนค่ะ เพราะเท่าที่รู้มาอยู่กองนี้รับรองผอมแน่ เพราะพี่ไก่จะค่อนข้างเข้มงวด ตั้งแต่พี่ หมิว-ลลิตา แล้ว พี่ไก่เขามีวิธีขู่แบบตลกๆ บอกว่าฉันจะไม่ให้เธอกินหรอกเอาแค่อาหารป้ายลิ้นก็พอ กินเข้าไปได้แต่ห้ามกลืนเข้าท้อง” อดใจได้เหรออาหารกองอร่อยนะ “เขาคงจับเบนซ์ขังเดี่ยวแล้วส่งข้าวส่งน้ำมาให้เหมือนนักโทษ (หัวเราะ) เท่าที่ฟังเขาเอาจริงนะ ไม่ได้พูดเล่น พี่ๆเขาอยากให้เบนซ์ผอม แต่ตอนนี้เบนซ์ก็ผอมลงแล้วนะตั้ง 3 กก. เล็กลงนิดนึง” แอฟ-ทักษอร แอบอิจฉาหุ่นเบนซ์นะ “เอาไหมแลกกัน ไม่ไหวนะเมื่อก่อนหุ่นยังโอเค เป็นนางแบบไงหุ่นต้องเล็ก ตอนนี้จะเป็นแม่นางแบบอยู่แล้ว”.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh finally theres some pix..credit to iamvarayuth!!..benz and aef look so pretty in the 2nd benz!..but the other pix benz look old with the short hair..gosh i hope it airs this year!

เบ็นซ์ร่วมงานครั้งแรกกับพี่ไก่ในละคร "จอมใจ"

ถึงจะเป็นการร่วมงานเป็นครั้งแรกกับพี่ไก่แต่ทุกอย่างก็เป็นอย่างราบรื่น พี่ไก่พิถันพิถันในเรื่องการแต่งตัวให้เบ็นซ์เป็นพิเศษเพราะเป็นละครย้อนสมัย แต่งออกมาต้องสวยเข้ากับสมัยนั้นจริงๆ นอกจากเบ็นซ์แล้วยังมี แอฟ ทักษอร, และจอย ลินลณี ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ จอย พลิกบทบาทมาเล่นร้ายครั้งแรก ซึ่งถือว่ายากสำหรับจอย แต่ก็อยู่ในความควบคุมดูแลของพี่ไก่ รับรองเรื่องนี้สนุกถูกใจแน่นอน....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
benz does look old in the third pics.....but can't wait to see this!!!!benz and aef does looks very pretty in the second pics....

tinah

sarNie Coma
P'kai just posted some more pix at his webboard :wub:

คันศร กลิ่นแก้วในจอมใจ

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
i was hoping that this lakorns would air this year too....so i guess It won't release til 2007 (probably). A lakorns comes out 5-7 months after its production ends cause they have to edit and stuff like that... Can't wait to see benz again! Miss her so much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on Au's character from khaosod..thanx to Nat for the translation

"Jom Jai" is challenging
"Au" confuse "Mam"

The pra'ek of JomJao told us about his role

"My character is "KonSon" who is the owner of a printing press, who fell in love with Kaew (Benz) His love is honest and he's willing to do everything for her, even when she got pregnant with pra'ek "Paul" he's still willing to help take care and marry her. He's a gentleman with Kaew but is mean with other women, this character has both a good and a bad side.

You have a playboy character, does that mean that you'll have many love scenes? "In this lakorn I will have a lot of love scene with Mam (Vishuda) so while acting there might be some confusion. Both of us were comfortable because the scene wasn't showing too much.

You didn't get the pra'ek role, how do you feel about that? "My character is a character that helps move the lakorn on, even though I didn't get to be pra'ek but the character is very important. I have to act and make the audience see the innocence and see everything that I'm willing to do, such as willing to be the father of the baby of nang'ek and doing everything for her.

Before ending the interview Au gave us an important point to think about. Do you think a guy like KonSon exist today? "I think that a guy who truly loves a woman like this still exist. I used to talk to Benz about who we should choose, someone that loves us or someone that we love ."

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you Tina.

I love Benz even though Au is not my favorite, but I respect him a lots. His acting skill is very good.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
ahh finally theres some pix..credit to iamvarayuth!!..benz and aef look so pretty in the 2nd benz!..but the other pix benz look old with the short hair..gosh i hope it airs this year!

ถึงจะเป็นการร่วมงานเป็นครั้งแรกกับพี่ไก่แต่ทุกอย่างก็เป็นอย่างราบรื่น พี่ไก่พิถันพิถันในเรื่องการแต่งตัวให้เบ็นซ์เป็นพิเศษเพราะเป็นละครย้อนสมัย แต่งออกมาต้องสวยเข้ากับสมัยนั้นจริงๆ นอกจากเบ็นซ์แล้วยังมี แอฟ ทักษอร, และจอย ลินลณี ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ จอย พลิกบทบาทมาเล่นร้ายครั้งแรก ซึ่งถือว่ายากสำหรับจอย แต่ก็อยู่ในความควบคุมดูแลของพี่ไก่ รับรองเรื่องนี้สนุกถูกใจแน่นอน....

THANK FOR SHARING...
BENZ AND AEF DO LOOK VERY PRETTY IN THE FRIST AND SECOND PIC...

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Why PAUL????????????? :wacko:

Honestly I'd rather have Au or even Dome be the praek... arughhhhh

But Benz and the others look really pretty! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on Meji and Yai Sira..i didnt know meji is in here..now she has two period lakorn..this and ram pissawat

ไม่รู้เพราะโดนใบสั่งหรือเปล่า เลยทำเอาหนู "เมจิ-พิมอักษิพร" ต้องห่างกับหนุ่ม "แมน-การิน" จะใกล้ชิดได้ก็เฉพาะผู้ชายที่ร่วมงานด้วยเท่านั้น อย่างล่าสุด "ใหญ่-ศิระ" ที่เล่นละคร "จอมใจ" ด้วยกัน เพราะไม่ว่าจะทำท่าเคลิ้มหรือหลับตาพริ้มยังไงก็ไม่เป็นผล

tinah

sarNie Coma
mag cover..is it gonna air soon?..i didnt think they was gonna finish in time to air this year

credit to Sunny

benz look really pretty!

credit to iamvarayuth

เบ็นซ์ แอ๊ฟ พริ้วบัลเลย์ในละคร "จอมใจ"

ฉากหนึ่งในละครจอมใจ เบ็นซ์ แอ๊ฟ และเพื่อนๆ ต้องเต้นบัลเลย์ในงานฉลองจบการศึกษา ก่อนการถ่ายทำจึงต้องมีการฝึกซ้อมกันอยู่หลายวันเพื่อให้ทุกอย่างออกมาดีที่สุด และก็ไม่ผิดหวังทุกคนทำออกมาได้ดีจริงๆ โดยเฉพาะเบ็นซ์กับแอ๊ฟ ไม่ใช่นักบัลเลย์อาชีพดูเขินๆ ไปนิด แต่ก็น่ารักไปอีกแบบ คอยติดตามข่าวจอมใจได้ครั้งต่อไป...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank for sharing the pictures, Tina. I can't wait :arrg: . Hope it will air soon. missed Benz already.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Meji was in this lakorn too. LOL. She's one of my favorites along with Benz. I can't wait to hear more about the lakorn. There's just so many great lakorns to anticipate from Channel 3 and so many wonderful ones currently airing. What a treat!!