<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

Brooke

sarNie Egg
is this gonna be another typical love story....ooh.. Im looking forward to watching this lakorns, so hope that's it good and worth waiting for!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline sounds really interesting and not so typical and predictable. Its gonna be really sad and there will be a sad ending.

heres a brief summary translate by Bluemoon

Au is Kansorn. He likes Benz and propose to her to save Klin Kaew's face(Benz) cuz Rawin(Paul) made her pregnant but Paul doesn't know she is...but he can't be with Klin Kaew cuz he thought that Piromya( Joy Rinalnee) his official wife is carrying his child when in fact Joy lied about the whole thing but later on I think she is pregnant for real...Benz will be doing alot of crying cuz she has a family burden...and the person she loves is married to someone else...

I think you might hate Pauls character and don't want him and benz to end up togeether

Rakniran

ok correct me if,im so wrong.
Whats so handsome about Paul?
Whats good about him?
Why is he p'ek?

y cant they pick anyone that fit the role as p'ek..
paul is not that great of an actor plus not a good looking p'ek.

when will this lakorn air?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Waa....one of my anticipated lakorns...although I wish Au T. was the pr'ek, but Paul is ok.

Can't wait to see Benz and Aeff is so pretty! I like the storyline it's the sad type so I'm into those kind...Can't wait!

Oh yeah thanks Nat for the translation na ka!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap, I can't wait to watch this lakorn. It has been one of my waiting lakorn. hope it airs because like tinah mention the meg is out, anyone wanna share the inside picture with us.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
What????? I thought once Bua Prim Nam finishes, Ram Pee Sawas will be airing................ bummmmer..................

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited I can't wait 4 dis series 2 b out Thanks Tinah 4 da teaser...

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of great actors/actress in here

What????? I thought once Bua Prim Nam finishes, Ram Pee Sawas will be airing................ bummmmer..................
yeh it was between this lakorn and "Ram Pee Sawat" but i guess Ch3 decided to air JomJai cuz they already finish filming.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mag pix..thanx to katz @ ITL

so many talented daras!! gosh i love benz eyes..but everyone looks great!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the picture, tinah, Benz is so pretty in the first cover, I can't wait till it airs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
NP

joys character is gonna be a PAIN

thanx to calla

p'ek and n'ek love eachother but n'rai (Joy R.) come out and says that she's pregnant.
but still p'ek rather be with the one he loves.
later on..Joy is pregant for real...and p'ek has to come back to joy.
at the end...paul goes back to Joy..i dont want to spoil it

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think the storyline is unique. the p'ek being pregnant with 2 women. i can understand it back in the days. i dun kno if i want to watch it. it might be painful and frustrating to see them.