<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Dom's character. he's a nice mature gentleman. i'm happy Dom came back to act. i miss him. i hate Paul's character. such a playboy jerk, mean to Benz. i hate pra aek character that like to insult nang aek. i just wanna kick his ass! why he mostly get to play a jerk character. like when he play in rachaneemorlum with Joy too his character beginning was a jerk too. :p Benz and Aff match their role. Yai's character is nice and cute.so far it's o.k.

navy

sarNie Adult
Cannot wait to see it myself. I love Benz. No matter who she plays with, I still support her lakorn.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I like the acting and the storyline, but I'm having a really hard time believing Benz as a young girl, she looks like a woman however she dresses! Also, those moments that she first meets Koun Yai and Koun Klang, where they're supposed to "bing!" each other, it wasn't that convincing. But that's my view, so those who think otherwise, don't beat me!

sphere

sarNie Egg
I finished episode 2, wow, I can see that joy's getting evil already, that's terrific ^^ I can't wait to see more of the feud between Paul and benz...and I wonder when Aff will get closer to dom, kekekeke.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pauls character is a pain but i actually like it..lol..you can see that hes starting to have feelings for Benz already.

I thought Benz character was weak but shes really not. She just keeps her anger inside

tommrows epi from dailynews

Aff is so tiny!