<span style="color:blue"><b>Jom Jai(Who & Who) </b></span>

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
i also just watched the first 4 episodes and i thought it was pretty good so far but i so duin like benz hair short.. it looks better longer ..and she seems out of place in this lakorn sometimes, she seems so huge compare to Paul lol when they hug each other lol..omg aff is so adorable ..ahah Yai's is still so freakin funny.. ahahs and man joy looked kinda scary when she angry...cant wait to watch the next episode

You are right...people say that Benz isn't suit her character.well, i agree with them too...hehe
anyways, i really think benz is better in modern lakorns better than this. hopefully her fan will still support her though!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like how Bennz's character try to help Affes to get with Dome. She knews what she has to do to help her best and most respect friend. I really like that part. I also like Au's character very much too. He tried to help her a lot too and hope he will continue to help her. I wish Benz will end up with him at the end. The preview for next esp is very intense, thing btw Benz and Paul will start occuring. I wish Benz just stick iwth Au.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I LOVE PAUL!!!! AND BENZ!!!! andn dome, and aff and yai...love the whole cast...but paul's character sucks!!! why is the pr'ek always the immature one? and why is paul's character such a jerk! not liking it...but I love paul...but he adn benz make such an OOOOOODD! couple!!!!! oh my god!!! she's huge compared to him!!!! and she doesn't look "kid" at all...but hey, it's the characters who love and hate, not the acters...CN' EXPRESS HO MUCH I LOVE PAUL! I love how he freaked out when he found out joy isn't pregnant!!! BUT CAN'T DO ANYTIHNG CAUSE THEY MARRIED!!!! that's what he gets for being a jerk...BUT I DON'T GET IT!!! HOW IS HE GONNA GET JOY PREGNANT FOR REAL WHEN HE DOESN'T LIKE HER!!!! ARRRRG! I hate it when pr’eks do that…what day of the week does this air? I cannot wait for the uploads!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I REALLY DISLIKES PRA'EKS CHARACTERS LIKE PAUL'S CHARACTER IN HERE.... I MEAN.... he's married to Joy...yet...he gets super jealous over Benz....COME ON DUDE!!! you're a married man now!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
omg it was hilarious when Joy said B**** to Pauls maid :lol: that was so random
I've never laughed as hard as I did when I heard that!!! it was SOOOOOO FREAKING RANDOM!!!! :tease: I love how Joy is all americanized and they hate it!!! I love her! "somethingintthatisomethinginthai" then "BI***!" :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've never laughed as hard as I did when I heard that!!! it was SOOOOOO FREAKING RANDOM!!!! I love how Joy is all americanized and they hate it!!! I love her! "somethingintthatisomethinginthai" then "BI***!"
the way she said it was so funny and also when she said stupid/shut up :lol: :lol:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I watched 5mins of episode 1 and didn't like it...seemed to olden dayish for me. But i think i might start watching it now, you guys make it sound so interesting.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I don't like paul's character in this lk, it very selfish, only think about himself. But everyone is great at their role.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love Dome and Aff. They were so cute, especially when he gave her that beautiful ring. Aff is so pretty when she smiles. Yai and Meiji are also fun to watch.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i guess this lakorn is kinda okay...benz and paul love each other a lot,dom and aff are so cute,meji and yai are funny!!!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting photo. I'm know I'm being totally weird, but Benz's right leg looks so much whiter than her left. It seems like the right one isn't hers or something. Maybe it's just the lighting or the flash from the camera. Sorry...don't mind me. Anyways I can't wait to watch episode 10. Doesn't this lakorn air Monday & Tuesday?

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
paul's character is extremely annoying. i know he loves benz, but he way he loves her is very controlling and obsessive, and unhealthy for a relationship. he gets crazy jealous. plus he's extremey selfish.

i feel bad for both benz and joy.

dom it looks like dom's about to realize just how much he cares for aff ^^

yai's the cutest one!!!

meiji's plain annoying.