Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

vina_lek

lol. It amuses me that all the guys are doing Noi's bidding... even the ones that aren't under a spell. I guess I have twisted mind like that. :tease: And Jantira's(is this the name of the actress who plays Pat's mom) character doesn't seem weak at all, although her husband is very much under a spell.

So I'm guessing Pat's character isn't weak right? B/c from the opening and end credits, it seems she's the strong type. I'm not sure what Paul's character is going to be like yet.

Pat & Paul look very cute in those photos!!! :wub: And I have a slight crush on the guy who played a lawyer in that lakorn w/ Paul/Noon and was also in Ammaratalay. He is sOoOoo dreamy. ^_^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
this lakorn is quite interesting! but i hate how there's voodoo i here <_< .. noi is soo evil! i feel soo bad for jintara!! noi like sleeps around with everyone! hahah.... at first when i was watching episode 2, when he found out that she was doing voodoo, i thought he would get rid of her for good but noooo!!! urghh.... but i saw episode 3 and jintara fianlly gave birth!! da baby is soo cute! hehe... but in da next episode, i think noi is goin to cut her affair's adam's apple! den he's goin to go crazy!!! and she finds a new guy, who is way younger than she is!!!!...urghh..
au found out that she was doing voodoo??i thought that she's not suppose to let the person who she's doing it on know about...aww.how cute!i can't wait to see the next episode when they grow up!

paul is suppose to be the kid with a problem type.since noi is so mean to him and all...yes,pat is very strong her.she's gonna fight back for her mother's innocence!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yay!!! Pat is strong!! yea um au did find out in like episode 2 because the nanny that worked for him saw the stuff she was using! and she when Au asked wat it was, she told him it was da things used to perform the voodoo ritual!! but then she got away with it because the guy she had an affair with hired someone to blame it on Jintara that it was her plan to frame Noi! she is soo bad

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
this lakorn is quite interesting! but i hate how there's voodoo i here <_< .. noi is soo evil! i feel soo bad for jintara!! noi like sleeps around with everyone! hahah.... at first when i was watching episode 2, when he found out that she was doing voodoo, i thought he would get rid of her for good but noooo!!! urghh.... but i saw episode 3 and jintara fianlly gave birth!! da baby is soo cute! hehe... but in da next episode, i think noi is goin to cut her affair's adam's apple! den he's goin to go crazy!!! and she finds a new guy, who is way younger than she is!!!!...urghh..
Are you two girls guessing or telling us what is happening... in either case... censor please. jeez... don't spoil it for us.

And... man... I so am predicting what's gonna happen....

Pat is the daughter and Paul is the son of Nong Rai and they will fall in love, but neither mothers will allow it.
DRAMA! Howz that for a guess... I'll be pissed if I'm right.

vina_lek

from the credits, i'm wondering where all the other characters come from in paul & pat's generation. I just know jintira & au's friends have a kid.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Sorry...I have a quick question to ask and I'm off topic here. I was wondering if anyone knows the title of Pat's up coming lakorn that she plays opposite Chakrit. I believe Por's is in this lakorn. Thanks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sorry...I have a quick question to ask and I'm off topic here. I was wondering if anyone knows the title of Pat's up coming lakorn that she plays opposite Chakrit. I believe Por's is in this lakorn. Thanks.
its "Mafia Tee Rak"

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Are you two girls guessing or telling us what is happening... in either case... censor please. jeez... don't spoil it for us.

And... man... I so am predicting what's gonna happen....

Pat is the daughter and Paul is the son of Nong Rai and they will fall in love, but neither mothers will allow it.
DRAMA! Howz that for a guess... I'll be pissed if I'm right.
Pat is the real daughter and Paul is the nang rai's son.but Paul doesn't know that.No body knows that att all execpt for the nang rai and the father.Mem doesn't dislike Paul.Paul was with Mem ever since he was a kid cuz Noi was so mean to him.Noi might be against it but not Mem.

hasn't anyone read what i've been posting??

Actaully Noi has 4 kids which are Paul, Go, Meji, and Joy.Mem and Au has Pat.Mem and Au's friend has 2 which are Polyplus guy and Maprang ^^ .

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Damn... this Maa pra chit... is one freakin hot evil girl.

Manipulative and all.

Man... her cave is a like a freakin hotel... any man can stay in there. :^P

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Man, Noi just uses da men to get what she wants and then diss them...so seductive. Wonder what will happen to this young guy she's using once he's no use to her anymore.

vina_lek

I haven't gotten to the young guy part yet... maybe tonight when I get home. :blink:

Noi has 4 kids?!!!! gee.... I think the most annoying character is Au's so far. I know he's under a spell, but!!!! <_<

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can already tell that Au is super annoying because he's an a**. I wish I could slap Noi. *angry*

PatnPaul might come out next week since everyone is pregnant now>.<!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see Paul's and Pat's generation. I hope Paul's character is strong and not like Pat's dad. I hope pr'eng protects n'eng from the beginning to the ending parts.....because this evil second mother of her (Noi's character is so evil here....wonder what Ken's thinking when he sees her potrait in this role....I'm sure he would prefer her play the n'eng's role instead).....she will find ways just to get rid of Pat. I also hope Jitara's character as Pat's mom survive at the end to prove to this stupid husband of her that the other woman did the nasty things to him so he would fall for her and he would found out that Pat is his only child.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I hope they come out soon too... Well, Paul played with Pat since they were kids. Since there was no one there and no one loved him, Mem accepted him and they've been together ever since. I think Paul protects Pat here but there's gonna be some parts where they ger angry at each other...Noi's really evil!!!

O.OI won't get to see the tonge part till today!That's so nasty!!Noi is so mean,man!