Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I really want to see this lakorn b/c of Pat and Paul but I'm gonna have to pass and just read about it b/c I can't watch lakorns like this...you know voodoos and witchcraft stuff...thanks you guys for doing a good job at discussing it. Too bad this is Paul's last lakorn for the year...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
well, i don't think much voodoo is going to happen after the kids grow up.i think there might just be sweet scenes and killing of course... ^^...Noi doesn't really do the voodoo thing a lot.

vina_lek

aw! I'm really liking Paul's character as a little kid. He's already gentleman like w/ Pat's mom and adores Pat's character as a little kid. I wouldn't mind seeing them as kids for a little longer. :wub:

vina_lek

Oh I know! The kids barely get any screen time for now anyway. I would really like to see how close Pat & Paul are as kids. It would be so adorable! :wub:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! PATNPAUL APPEAR IN THE NEXT EPI [meaning epi 6]!!!!! :yahoo: :lmao: LOOK AT MY FLOWING TEARS!!! I'm soo happy...but already sooo much drama!!!!

and to MANGO, pat is mam's first kid

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
beamsgirl, are you joking?? I'm so excited that i want to see it now!!!! When will it be uploaded?? Was it sweet? I want to know the details so badly!! Thanks daringangel!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay finally the kids has grown!..cant wait to see that epi

annea

sarNie Adult
so much drama.....but i'm lovin it...pat is so pretty cant wait till the next epi..
so the polyplus girl, meji and go is noi children right?
whos the father of meji? the polyplus girl seems too nice to be noi daughter....but meji is like mother like daughter....."Evil"
and Go whos the father?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
which one is Noi's first child when she first got pregnant at Au's house and Au thinks it's his? IS it meji?

Cuz Paul is her first child with her first husband the guy she wanted to poison to death.

Cuz if it is Meji then her father was the servant guy who Noi cut his tongue out and he's unable to speak.

and the father of her next two kids probably some new ppl she slept with.

One of them can be the younger guy who helped hold the servant guy while she cut his tongue outs.

Just dont noe which one is the father of the child until i noe the order the kids were born hehehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Okay, Paul was Noi's first husband's child. Polyplus girl is the second one who she has with Prapeut(driver). Meji is Loi's child(landscaper). Go is Noi's first husband's son too.

I want to see the kids a lot!! The kids are finally out in episode 6!!!! I'm gonna love it so badly!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh god...these types of lakorns gets on my nerves the most!!!! it really pisses me off....CASTING A SPELL ON A PERSON TO MAKE THEM FALL FOR YOU! ....geez....