Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen episode one yet.I don't think anyone has yet...I don't know about your other post.lol.Are you talking about Noi?The one that slept with so many men,beamsgirl?
dj kisses uploaded it!!! I cannot wait for the next epis!
yeah, I'm talking about noi...she's so mean! arg...since others haven't seen it yet, I don't wanna say much to spoil epi one...hehehe

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Beamsgirl,do you really want to know about the lakorn?I would kindly give you the summary if you want.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I would like a summary. New fan of Paul's after Rahut Rissaya and Pat is cute. I also love Mam J. she's so talented. However I hate the love potion thing. Just hate it, hate it in boran lakorns too. I was going to skip it until Paul/Pat showed up onscreen. Oh and the theme song is pretty too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i know i hate the potion thing too but that's the main point of this lakorn...PatnPual are gonna be so sweet together in this lakorn. :wub:

if you want,i'll send you the summary.i don't want to ruin it for everyone else.lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Would someone be able to post up the credits??? I don't think i'll watch the first couple of episodes...... I don't really care for the older generation. Just want to see Pat and Paul...... Thanks!!!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hey Kristy S, thanks a bunch for the summary. Sounds like there's going to be lots of drama but I can't wait for the Pat/Paul scenes.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
np...patnpaul should be coming out in another episode or two.it depends on where the lakorn is at right now.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'm sorry but that servant deserved to die, and the guy servant eww what a loser does he not know he's getin used gosh i so hate him

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol...it's okay.come on.its gonna get better when patnpaul show up in next weeks episode for sure^^.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
lol...it's okay.come on.its gonna get better when patnpaul show up in next weeks episode for sure^^.

really? SWEET!!! and sorry I didn't send you the summary of epi two, KristyS!!!!...I havent' had time to sit down and watch it yet...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
that's okay,beamsgirl.i'm going to see it some times today or tomorrow so there's no need to summarize episode 2^^.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is really good. i didnt even have to fastforward it

Noi is amazing as the the n'rai!..shes already pissing me off in epi 1 and imagine how evil she'll get later on.