Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:unsure: den just tell me is there goin be any :r-scene-pop-corn: ~~feel free to pm me the answer i'll remain silent for everyone best of interest ~~

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
lol u post the summary at pnpa but u dont post it here... youve spoiled it for a few people. hehe...this lk doesnt seem to have an r scene, its more about the mother...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol u post the summary at pnpa but u dont post it here... youve spoiled it for a few people. hehe...this lk doesnt seem to have an r scene, its more about the mother...
i decided not to spoil it over here...but meji and woot.i wonder if that's counted as an "r" scene....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
just another week and this lakorn is going to air!make sure to share the summary of the 1st episode someone!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait to see paul luv him so much in rahut rissaya but eww the doctor is that the guy who played in rahut rissaya i can't stand that guy

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
has anyone seen the first episode yet??o.o.would someone mind giving me the summary??

pixs thanks to polplus

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you guys seen epi 1 yet!?! I wanna see paul and pat!!!! [did I say aump in my other post?] that one lady is cruel!!! I don't like her, she's pretty but...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I haven't seen episode one yet.I don't think anyone has yet...I don't know about your other post.lol.Are you talking about Noi?The one that slept with so many men,beamsgirl?