Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

calla

sarNie Adult
polyplus's new lakorn.....will be shooting this month. :D

Noi will be the n'rai........ :angry:
I can't believe its Paul again. he's everywhere now days....can't stand him at all. :blink:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Paul is sure busy with all new lakorns coming one after another one...Anyone has a pix of noi is?...seem like I don't know who she is?

Jay88

sarNie Egg
calla said:
here is a pic of Noi Bussakorn...she's Ken's girlfriend.

credit to thailandstar.com
[post="131338"][/post]​
Hmm. She doesn't look familiar. VOW, I can see her bags.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think you see bags under her eyes because too much make-up with that pix. She doesn't look bad on the show.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know....why Paul...never liked him and will not like him:( I guess I watched his last lakorn because of Kob. And this time, I guess, I will watch it because I like Pat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
paul is everywhere..but oh well im still watching it for pat and noi..the title sounds good..and i want to see noi as nang rai..its kind of weird cast though cuz pat is so young and noi is nang rai and shes so much older..lol..it'll be like a grown women picking on a kid..but yeh still kool though

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks alot for sharing this good news. Paul have alot of lakorns this year. Is Pat is the lady that play with Film and Num new lakorn right? If it's true than I'm going to watch this lakorn..Cause I want to see Pat with a actor that I like. :wub: It's Paul...

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn this guy is everywhere again..hehehe..anywayz...he's gonna pair up with Pat?? and noi b is the nang rai...isn't she kinda old for them..lolx...odd....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wow...another of Pat's lakorn!! Awesome...I love Pat. As for Paul, he did very well in Rachinee Morlum. I can't wait to see the two pair up. Interesting cast, though.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
can someone show me a picture of pat. I don't know who she is at all.

I remember Noi said like after Lord Lai Mongkorn she'll retire from the lakorn business and just be in tv shows. That's what she said in an interview because how she's not getting the nang'ek role or she's getting too old to be the nang'ek.

nainee

sarNie Egg
yeap....me too....i haven't known her yet....a pix of her please if anyone has her pix....thanks ! :unsure: