Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks calla for the pix. I think they should have got someone different beside noi...she kind of old...pat look to young...will I can't wait to watch this lakorn sent paul is in it..lol...anyone know the story line yet..

navy

sarNie Adult
Paul is one of Polyplus actors so that's why we see him everywhere 'cause polyplus do business with tv3, tv7, etc....

thea

sarNie Hatchling
He seems like polyplus top p'ek...they try so hard promoting him having him pop in every lakorn. That sucks noi she play n'rai i really love her one of my fav actress, wonder how she will do nv see her play n'rai only as a mean azz ghost in that ch5 ghost lakorn w/ johnny lol! Going to watch this for noi and pat...paul blah!!!!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
yeap....it seems like polyplus try so hard to push him as their #1 p'ek. when he's not even their first p'ek....but p'tang saksit was. they keep on saying that p'tang has a new lakorn with them but then they never confirmed the tittle and who's the n'ek. :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
gees!..i want to see tang in a new lakorn..why cant they ever tell us whos the nang ek or atleast the name of the title..

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys..this will be a period/drama credit to roots..im excited cuz i love period lakorn..so paul in another period drama..his lakorn with benz is a period/drama also..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm excited its going to be a period lakorn. Pat hasn't starred in period lakorns before. Ohh...she's going to be so pretty!!

Jay88

sarNie Egg
I think they should put Pat in a lakorn with people somewhere around her age or atleast with the ones who looks young. haha

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Jay88 said:
I think they should put Pat in a lakorn with people somewhere around her age or atleast with the ones who looks young. haha
[post="136954"][/post]​
I agree, it would've been nicer to see Pat star with people of her age. Also, Pat is a little too adorable for Paul. Oh well, I'm still glad Pat has another lakorn in line. It's definitely a must see for Pat's sake!!

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, Aou Thanakorn and Mam Jintara are also in this lakorn.
and this should be like many couples........the older to younger. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh..Au thanakorn is in this lakorn too?..whoa..kool!..hes in JomJai also..and Mam Jintara is also in here?..thats great cast!..now im really looking forward to this

calla

sarNie Adult
i wonder why now days Aou always has to be in those lakorn that already has another p'ek. i mean he's not that bad.....lolz.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
calla said:
i wonder why now days Aou always has to be in those lakorn that already has another p'ek. i mean he's not that bad.....lolz.
[post="138822"][/post]​
I so agree w/ you lol I actually think he act way better than paul lol. The only lakorn I actually like paul in was 'prisana' as a supporting actor ahehe!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess they want to promote the lakorn buying putting Au in it..cuz hes a great actor..and if people see his name in the lakorn they'll want to tune in to the lakorn..i think hes still good looking and should be the praek!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
any pictures on this lakorn yet???
Paul.. . again dang he has a lot of lakorn but oh well ima watch this for Pat and Noi never saw Noi as a n'rai wonder how she gunna act hehehe ^_^

fanny

sarNie Adult
thea said:
I so agree w/ you lol I actually think he act way better than paul lol. The only lakorn I actually like paul in was 'prisana' as a supporting actor ahehe!
[post="138828"][/post]​
im so agree w/u. i never like him as p'ek i dont think he can act...pat is way too cute for him...why not por again or someone younger.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm excited Aou and Mam will also be in this lakorn!! They are both well known for their everlasting great talents. Wow...the cast are all wonderful. I'm definitely looking forward to this one for the sake of Pat, Noi, Mam and Aou. Yeah, Fanny...I would love to see Por as the p'ek in Ram Pee Sawas as well. But I guess it wouldn't be possible because he has many other projects to focus on. But I am totally hyped that Por and Pat will have another lakorn together called Tey Jai Ruk!! :w000t: I love Pat and Por together. I hope we will learn to admire Paul's character in this lakorn. If he has an interesting role, I'm sure many of us may appreciate him a little more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they finally had the opening ceremony!..pat looks really cute and so gurly..lol..but yeh noi looks really pretty!..cant wait..too bad we probaly wont see it this year though..some of the actors from power3club is also in here..its kool how they mix it with younger generation and older generation..oh, Go looks really cute in suits!

credit to roots! :D

http://www.uploading.com/en/?get=Y4FKIPXN

tinah

sarNie Coma
pictures of the opening ceremony from polyplus..alot of great cast! im sooo looking forward to this lakorn..havent seen a period lakorn since tae parng korn..paul/pat actually looks cute together..but yeh also cant wait for jomjai!..another period lakorn to watch