Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, Tina I do the same thing by fast forwarding. But I have been fast forwarding Noi's part, I can't stand her. But once the kids grow up, I'm not going to be fast forwarding the parts with Paul, Pat, and Go.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so true jean.i won't be doing that either.lol.

noi is a slut!!!

by the way,the lakorn song is so good!it has Deuan Ram's name in it :wub: !

i didn't know this was a two in one production.i thought that it was polyplus itselfO.O.

oh yeah,just to tell.paul is going to have some issues in this lakorn because of the way he was raised...noi is so mean to him.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
can n e 1 tell me the whole summery? It's killing me, especially noi! She is EVIL...hate her

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
you wan the whole summary???I'm afraid that if you read the summary and then you wouldn't watch it anymore cuz the summary would kill it for you.lol.although,it was sweet when i read it and it became more intense.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
oh oh... so is this one good?

if no one has watched... I might be a guinea pig... I love Pat... and I can always pretend I'm Paul...

and good music.

Hmm....

Well... if you guys share any info about the scenes, please use the HIDE or SPOILER function so those of us who want to read and interact won't be upset that you ruined the episodes for us.

Those who want to read the spoiler can miss out all they want.

I'm 1/4 of the way through episode one and it's really not catching... no sign of cute chicks and its staged in old times.

As for the music... it's more of boran type which others have mentioned... :^( Will try to see if I can make it through the first episode.

You know... I didn't really like this lakorn. But if you stick with it... it tells a story about voodoo and witchcraft which my grandmother once told me happened to her brother... it's just like this story.

So I guess I'll watch it and see how it relates to my own true story.

But you know Parn sang a song called 3 khon - 2 taang... I wonder if that's applicable here... or 4 khon, 3 taang. :^P

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ram Pissaward's Summary.Note:Only read this if you really feel desperate!
Corrections:Soopap Chai is the Polyplus guy,Tamrong is Woot.

Pot Sirin(Au) a wealthy man,also house owner of "Duan Tem Duang" a provence in Nakon Pratom has a wife name Penjun(Mem).They loved each other very much until there slave brought another girl to live in the house too name Gleep Paka(Noi), a person that sells dessert,she is a very beautiful person and that's what immediately made Koon Pot to forget about his love that he had for Koon Penjun.By ambition of wanting to live a wealthy life, Gleep Paka told Yai Oon, a "mai mor" around that area, to make her a charm medicine on Koon Pot to fall in love without noticing or caring about anyone but her.Gleep Paka also posioned her previous husband Mai even though they had a baby boy together named Nop(Paul), but luckily Koon Pen Jun walked by and saw Mai and went after for the doctor around the area to heal him.After that, mai never forgot about Koon Pen Jun's kindness.

After Gleep Paka had entered that house as hoped, she not only hurt Koon Pen Jun's feeling, but accused Koon Penjun of having an affair with Mai.So Koon Pot sent Koon Penjun to live with Yai Yeuan(Koon Penjun's wet nurse) in the slaves' building even though Koon Penjun was pregnant.Koon Penjun had to suffer her way living there until she finally gave birth to her baby girl name Deuan Ram(Pat)

Later, Gleep Paka went and took Nop to live with her by claiming that he is her nephew and Koon Pot took care of Nop as a newphew supporting Nop through law school.Nop also thought that Gleep Paka was his aunt because he was always tought to call Gleep Paka auntie.

One day, Koon Pot took Gleep Paka to Hua Hin, but on the way home,there was an accident.After that,Koon Nop couldn't have any child with Gleep Paka, so Gleep Paka killed Doctor Grerk because she knew that Koon Nai Rayrai(Koon Noop's mother) wants a grandson,and only a grandson, to inherite all the fortune.

Gleep Paka took good care of Koon Pot so that no one would know that she's posioning him and so she could possess all the fortune,but Gleep Paka couldn't have any child so she had an affair with Prapeut and had a daughter named Nang Noi(Joy,Dao Kra Jai girl)but the ambition of wanting a son,Gleep Paka had an affair with Loi and she still had a girl named Ritai(Meji).Gleep Paka was afraid that Prapeut would reveal the truth so she ordered Loi took kill Prapeut.Luckily, mai passed by and helped him.On the other side, Gleep Paka still wanted a son so she risked it and tried having a child with him.She also gave him a ring as a gift.At last,she had a son named Maprot(Go).

As Deuan Ram grew older and started to understand things more,she went and worked as a massager.The skill of massaging was passed down from Yaa Yeuan.Deuan was really good at massaging so so would usually massage for Koon Nai Rayrai.Koon Nai Rayrai really adored Deuan Ram without even knowing that Deuan Ram was her one and only grandchild.

As time passes,the medicine that Gleep Paka gives to Koon Pot started to make him paralyze,but Deaun Ram would secretly give Koon Pot edema and he started feeling better and better.Gleep Paka was happy with that at all so she told Ritai to always abuse Deuan Ram.

Pragit and Koon Chot Choi(Koon Pot and Koon Pen Jun's friends) were really worried about Koon Pejun and Deuam Ram so they would usually send their son Soopap Chai(Woot?...also Nop's best friend) to constantly visit Deuan Ram and Koon Penjun and caused Soopap Chai to secretly fall in love with Deuan Ram without knowing that Ritai also loves him.

Nop also always took good care of Deuan Ram and Ritai was jealous of Deuan Ram so she would constantly start a fight with Deuan Ram, but Nang Noi would always help Deuan Ram becuase Deaun Ram helped her before.

One day, Nop met Mai,but Nop couldn't remember that Mai was his father and Mai himself didn't want to tell him either.Even though Nop didn't know, Nop and Mai would usually meet each other and Mai would teach Nop Thai Kick Boxing,until Deuan Ram heard rumors about Gleep Paka and Mai being the real parents of Nop.Deuam Ram went to tell Nop and Nop became furious.Ritai noticed that Nop is starting to become distanced from Deuam Ram so she took this advantage and told Tamrong(Ritai's close boy friend) to eliminate Deuan Ram and Pen Jun.Ritai's prize was to give herself to him,but the plan didn't work.Nop came in time to save Deuan Ram and this made them both understand each other again and then they both knew that they both have feelings for each other,but they have to make a space between each other because they didn't want Gleep Paka to know.This caused Deuan Ram to feel sensitive because she saw Nop getting closer to Jittra(Maprang?) ,Soopap's little sister, more than her.When Tamrong came to demand for his promise Ritai gave him, she avoided him.Tamrong became angry and tried to rape her.Jerm(a close slave of Gleep Paka's) came and saw and threatened Ritai to give her money.Ritai became so angry that she killed Jerm and said that Deuan Ram killed Jerm.Koon Pot bacame so angry that he sent Deuan Ram to jail.Nop tried to find a way for Deuan Ram to get out of jail so Koon Nai RayRai helped become a witness and Deuan Ram was loose from the case.

Everyone in Koon Pot's house seemed to have some kind of continuous disorder until one day Koon Pot had to have urgent surgery and needed a large amount of blood,but none of Gleep Paka's children had the group blood that was the same as Koon Nop except Deuan Ram that Koon Nop always thought was a child of another man.

He never knew that the person he adored so much.Gleep Paka ordered Loi to kill, Maibut Nop and Soopap Chai went in time to save Mai in time and took him to the hospital.Mai lost a lot of blood so Nop volunteered to give his blood to Mai until Nop found out that their group blood really matched.

Gleep Paka becamed so worried that she told Oon to give the medicine to Koon Nop, but this time Koon Nop survived so Gleep Paka told Loi to kill Oon.Ma Proht knew that he was not not the actual son so he went and told Koon Pot even thought he knew it was going to hurt him.

Before all the fortune was about to become Deuan Ram's, Gleep Paka and Loi captured Deaun Ram and Pen Jun and detained them.They were about to kill Maprot too but mai cam in time to save him.Mai was hurting Gleep Paka so Nop went and stopped him.Soopsp Chai was detecting about Gleep Paka's story and when he saw this he revealed the truth that Mai was Nop's birht father.Koon Pot knew about the truth from Maprot and he criend.Gleep Paka confessed and stop what she was doing in the house of "Deuan Tem Duang".

Is everything really going to settle in the house of "Deuan Tem Duang"!?
Watch Ram Pissawat and find out for yourself in Channel 3!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
hahhah Kristy i thought there was something wrong with SW when i saw all the black bars. LOL Thanks for the spoiler, many of us were dying to know what the storyline is really like. But I'm kind of disappointed, but not from your summary. I ff most of episode one and it's the typical period lakorn where the mistress drugs her lover and then kicks out the wife......... I hope it gets better once paul and pat enter the picuture.

vina_lek

I'm actually into this lakorn, b/c of the whole magic spell or voodoo or whatever it is Noi does! But I haven't brought myself to watch ep. 3 yet, b/c I've just been to overwhelmed w/ studies lately. :unsure:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm actually into this lakorn, b/c of the whole magic spell or voodoo or whatever it is Noi does! But I haven't brought myself to watch ep. 3 yet, b/c I've just been to overwhelmed w/ studies lately. :unsure:
you're in to the voodoo?lol.most of the people seem to be scared of that^^...it's okay.you can watch it anytime.i say study is the best^^.

whao!that's matt??i thought i realized her white face.there's a willing??didn't know that.

sarN

sarNie Granny

ooOOOo im into Voodooo too . I spend a couple month wrapping yarn around potato and carving ginger . :tease:

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is quite interesting! but i hate how there's voodoo i here <_< .. noi is soo evil! i feel soo bad for jintara!! noi like sleeps around with everyone! hahah.... at first when i was watching episode 2, when he found out that she was doing voodoo, i thought he would get rid of her for good but noooo!!! urghh.... but i saw episode 3 and jintara fianlly gave birth!! da baby is soo cute! hehe... but in da next episode, i think noi is goin to cut her affair's adam's apple! den he's goin to go crazy!!! and she finds a new guy, who is way younger than she is!!!!...urghh..