Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, the kids finally grew up. Paul & Pat are adorable together but they have more of a sibling chemistry and they kinda look like siblings. Don't know if there'll be any romance b/w them. So far seems like the only bad child is Nueng who is Loi's daughter. Seems like Noi hates the oldest daughter and the youngest son doesn't seem bad either. I like how Pat's so strong, standing up for herself and defending her mom. Can't wait for next week's eps.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
episode 6 they grow, so if you want it in tape it would be tape 4....siblings? why always siblings. they better have a better relationship than siblings.well, i guess the beginning should be like that since they think they respect each other as siblings, but the truth is, they like each other! lol

vina_lek

aww... Chai is so cute -- the guy playing the soldier.

So far, it seems Pat & Paul have sibling chemistry. It does seem like Pat has adored him since she was young though b/c of that bow she likes to wear. :blush:

vina_lek

In the next episode preview, it seems that Chai will like Neng-noi, & Nueng wants him to like her instead. All the kids seem nice except for Nueng, b/c she's been really spoiled I guess. Although I would think Go's character would be the spoiled one as well, but he's not -- odd. I can't wait to see who he gets w/.

Paul is a lawyer, & Pat is still in school. Pat wears this bow that her mom made for her which was originally Paul's handkerchief. When they were kids, Nope wrapped his handerkerchief around Duern, b/c she fell.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. That is so sweet of Paul :wub: . I wish that I were Pat ... I thought go would be the spoiled one too b/c he is the boy and all. Meji sure is spoiled, also mean. She got it from both her parents. Go gets with Maprang. Has Maprang showed up yet?

Wahh. Neng Noi and Chai. That is so sweet! :kiss:

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Girls... girls... girls....

Use the spoiler mask PLEASE!

Stop revealing the story for those of us who are not at the same points as you.

As for those who are still curious whether its worth the watch.

The children are shown as babies and no interaction. This lakorn will be very difficult to follow if you don't watch who sleeps with who. I think the writers wanted us to appreciate how evil a character can be.

There are clips of Pat and Paul as youths, but nothing that stands out for people who follow the actors and actresses as opposed to the storyline.

Then in episode 6, they jump to the children as semi-adults. I'm still trying to figure out who is who and all that. I think the next episode will clear things up for me.

Is it worth watching? I don't think it's action packed like Rahut Rissaya or flowing like Aom Rak.

But it's watchable. The beginning was hard to digest, but honest review by an honest viewer. :^P

It's funny how the kids get older, but the adults never age. It's like everyone is the same age now. SO WEIRD! Not very realistic, but oh well.

annea

sarNie Adult
ooh...i sure do love pats character....love how she stands up for herself....love everything about pat in this lakorn...shes doing a very great job...
its odd how they made Go the youngest.....hehehehe
so so so hate meji so damn annoying....and man whats up with the hair?yuck gotta go....
she should play as the youngest....
the ployplus girl is pretty and so sweet...so glad that she isnt like her mother and her sister....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
oo. you have lots to say dynomite.well, i hope you'll find a way to like it better... i haven't seen meji yet so thanks for the details annea.wow. she looks that bad?

tang071

sarNie Elites
So i waited for the tapes and played them while i was painting. anyways, this lakorn is hard to digest. the adults took up four tapes until the kids showed up.

For those who are confused:
In the order of who was born first--
Noi and Mann (wrestler) = Nop/Paul grows up to become a lawyer; a gentleman and still respects his so called aunt/mother. He is Noi's first born but everyone believes that he is merely an orphan.

Mam and Au (landowner) = DuernRam/Pat is about to graduate from a university and wishes to help her mother and also gain the respect/revenge from Noi.

Noi and Au = no kids; Au became infertile due to a car accident. However, he believes the following are all his.

Noi and Praput (driver/crazy man) = NengNoi/Maprang is the oldest sibling of the three and is shy and passive.

Noi and Loi (driver #2) = NuengRueTai/Meji is the brattiest and spoiled daughter. She gets her mannerisms from her mother and is loved by Noi the most bc Noi likes her father.

Noi and Mann or Loi = Go, i honestly dont know who the father is bc Noi slept with the both of them around the same time.

but i'm confused still, Chai (soldier) is he the mom's (Mam's friend's) kid that was supposed to be engaged to Pat/the firstborn daughter? but he and Maprang are cute, weren't they set up in Ammarutetalai?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The order of the children.
Mem and Au- DeuanRam/ Pat( the only child Au actually has, but doesn't know )

Noi and Mai( her first husband )- 1st -eldest SON of Noi Nope/ Paul, last child Maprot/ Go .<-----For sure Go is his their son .

Noi and Prapeut( the driver )- 2nd - Neng Noy/ Joy .

Noi and Loi ( the landscaper )- 3rd - Neung Ritai/ Meji

Noi and Au- No children because he became sterile after the surgery, but Au doesn't know that.

Au's friends- eldest child Chai( soldier), Maprang( Chai's sister) the youngest of all.

I hope everything is clear now... They shouldn't of made it so complicated to understand the orders.LoL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I totally hate this. I still didn't get to see Pat. I have to wait for episode 5 *cries*...Although, the preview looked really great!

vina_lek

aw... Pat is really cute. :wub: the only character who hasn't appeared yet is Maprang... for me anyway. I can't wait to see her w/ Go! and of course, Chai! :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wish I could DL it but I have to wait until Wednesday... Maprang hasn't appeared yet?

When I saw the preview it seems like Chai already likes Neng Noy... Neng Noy is such a shy person.