Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
The youngest son MaProug are Noi and Mann (wrestler), so Nope the oldest son and MaProug are full blood brother.

vina_lek

I finally got to watch eppies 7 & 8 yesterday. Although I did a lot of forwarding, b/c I had some studying to do. ^_^ :unsure:

Chai & NengNoi finally meet! It was really cute. From the preview of the next episode, it seems that Chai will like Pat more so than NengNoi after meeting her.

Neung(this girl is CRAZY!) tries to drawn her own sister, but Pat manages to save her.

Noi tells Paul to leave the home, b/c he finds out about her affair I think and her evil plans against Au. Au asks Paul to come back home.

Pat seems to be jealous of Paul, when Chai's sister seems to obviously like and cling to him. ^_^ From the preview, Paul will also be jealous of Pat, when Chai starts to express his interest in her.

hm... that's it I think.

I would have really adored Chai & NengNoi's couple, but it seems it'll be one sided for a long while until the end.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I finally got to watch eppies 7 & 8 yesterday. Although I did a lot of forwarding, b/c I had some studying to do. ^_^ :unsure:

Chai & NengNoi finally meet! It was really cute. From the preview of the next episode, it seems that Chai will like Pat more so than NengNoi after meeting her.

Neung(this girl is CRAZY!) tries to drawn her own sister, but Pat manages to save her.

Noi tells Paul to leave the home, b/c he finds out about her affair I think and her evil plans against Au. Au asks Paul to come back home.

Pat seems to be jealous of Paul, when Chai's sister seems to obviously like and cling to him. ^_^ From the preview, Paul will also be jealous of Pat, when Chai starts to express his interest in her.

hm... that's it I think.

I would have really adored Chai & NengNoi's couple, but it seems it'll be one sided for a long while until the end.
thanks for sharing vina_lek. it's so cute with the
love and jealousy going on
!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Oh.. thanks for not spoiling it for me.

I'm on episode 8 right now, but all I can say is GAWD I hate SPOILED BRATS!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Feel so bad for Nat & her Mom!

I want the boys to know the truth.

And I want the pyscho dude to spit it all out!

I'm actually enjoying it now.

I'm pissed at the writers for dragging it, but I guess know I have a foundation of each of the characters.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Who's Nat? I guess that was a typo.lol... by the boys, you mean Paul and Go, right?

The dude's pyshco , you can't doing anything about that^^... dragging, eh? oh well, as long as it's viewable.

vina_lek

There are A LOT of characters in this lakorn I feel. I'm not sure if Paul & Pat will have enough screen time together. :unsure: But I adore all the other characters as well. They're really interesting!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Chai paired up with Joy( Neng Noy ) in Amiritalay. They were very adorable. So were Yard and Paul^^. Does anyone need pictures?

Maprang is the dark colored one that is playing as Chai's sister right now.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Oops... I meant Pat, not Nat.

I'm to lazy to investigate and see the pattern... can someone be so kind to cater to me and tell me when the episodes are released? Is it Friday? Is that why someone can't wait till Friday or was that a tangent thought?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, it's Friday and I couldn't wait... You want someon cater you the released episodes? It comes out on Mon- Tues. It wouln't be that hard to get it yourself^^.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Man.. everything comes out on Monday and Tuesday.

No I don't need you to get them from me. Bunniii is watching right? She always hooks us up, but I thought I would see if I could help out, but considering it's all out and the next episode won't be out till monday, me shall waits.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
episode 8 was good! i feel soo bad for Noy! poor girl is always getting picked on! Meji is soo evil like her mother! cant wait to see next weeks episode =)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't wait to see it! I'm seeing it today, b/c i didn't get it yesterday.. Poor Neng Noy :( ... Noi didn't really like her father so...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I like it too^^...
Neng Noy is so weak! Noi and Meji picks on her too much!
Sarn has really changed!

Pat and Paul are so adorable!! Just to say, Paul had a very sexy voice when " Tum mai jah mai kieow ja?" To me, that was so sexy!!