Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ewww. So Go already slept with her? I thought it would be in the next episode... I know. Jerm is about Noi's age in this lakorn... tsk tsk tsk Go...

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
how come you guys know before it's released?

man... you girls should stop ruining it for us... jeez... so mean!

spoiler spoiler spoiler

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn actually looks very interesting! I will probably not watch it, though, because I do not think that Paul is good looking at all, in which I do not like to watch not good looking actors and actresses, but no offense at all =) I also love Pat because she is adorable and wish that they would use a younger pra'eke to match her baby face!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's okay. Paul is actually cute here... lol It's so funny man! Paul said Mmmmm.lol. That part was hilarious! Although it was pretty decent!! It looks very cute , adroable, romantic, and funny all mixed together.lol.I wonder what both of Paul and Pat have to say in Dao Kra Jai.lol.
You're talking about the kiss or the Go part, Ceda lee?

Dyno, we're not knowing ahead ka^^. Its all from the preveiw ka.lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it would be in episode 11. but if you watch it in tape then it would be in tape 8. no sc ka.lol. you'll have to watch it yourself.lol. real kiss real slap ka^^.

vina_lek

Who plays as Chai's lilttle sister? She's really cute, although she seems to be playing an annoying character. <_< Pat is too adorable.

The storyline w/ Go & the servant... what is all that about?!!! is it really necessary? -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Her name is Maprang ja, but she doesn't really come out a lot. Chai and Noy are so cute together, although I feel sorry for Noy being hit by Neuang all the time. Chai seems like a play boy too.lol...Well, if they have parts like Go and the servent, they must have a reason for it :lol: .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. Thank you so much ka, Vanida! You're like a life saver to me! Thank you for sharing...I know, Sarn, when rips his shirt off it was freaky :lol: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the clip Vanida

wow, the kiss scene was pretty hot lol. it looks the same as paul/noons

aww. i want to see that scene of Go. any clip?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wow. Thank you so much ka, Vanida! You're like a life saver to me! Thank you for sharing...I know, Sarn, when rips his shirt off it was freaky :lol: .
:loool: >>>isn't it kind funnie dat P'rai get all the wild "R" scene >>> they alway seen to get their girl by either getting them drunk , drug , blackmail ect ....but u don't see dat in p'k character :rolleyes: >>>

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
:loool: >>>isn't it kind funnie dat P'rai get all the wild "R" scene >>> they alway seen to get their girl by either getting them drunk , drug , blackmail ect ....but u don't see dat in p'k character :rolleyes: >>>
:loool: I know.

wow....we sarnies are real perverts sometimes.......well....most of the time.....LOL
well, we get it from our admins :lol: jk,jk