Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

P

PrincessKarina

You know ch3 ain’t going to give a newbie that kinda role. Oh if they remake SB in the time frame as Naree Rissaya and cast Benz, that would be interesting.
I agree that Channel 3 will most likely not favor newbies for these roles. It might be a tragic result like Nadech and Richey’s Kum Goo movie with her stiffness and debut acting. He is a big shot but Richy for such an important role? Yes she totally ruined that movie. Too bad for Nadech. (Sorry for the off topic here). We don’t want that kind of outcome.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Please no Mark. Lol. He proved me to me in KC that he was too weak of an actor to play anything like Kawee’s role. I can see Yaya though. I honestly don’t know who’d make a good pair in this day and age. All I know is we’re going to get a screwed up pairing. Hahaha

P

PrincessKarina

Please no Mark. Lol. He proved me to me in KC that he was too weak of an actor to play anything like Kawee’s role. I can see Yaya though. I honestly don’t know who’d make a good pair in this day and age. All I know is we’re going to get a screwed up pairing. Hahaha
Lol. No Yaya either please. She plays way too many repetitive angry roles. And yes Mark could use more acting class before possibly taking on this role.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol realistic sawan biang. If i was narin i wouod never go near another man. I would never be able to be with another man
I just had to kill the buzz with my comment, didn't I? lol. Totally agree with you, no way in hell would I ever be able to look at another man in a romantic light. Just going off of Sawan Biang but I do think it'd be good for Channel 3 to have a lakorn that explores struggles victims of assault (sexual, physical, emotional) go through but with a positive outcome by the end.

Anyways if there had to be remake of this, I don't see any of the current gen actors from Channel 3 being able to reach Ken's level of skill that was showcased.
I saw James Ma name mentioned and if he were to be chosen, ideally I think Matt would be the perfect choice opposite him because I think she'd be able to bring a strong performance out of him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just had to kill the buzz with my comment, didn't I? lol. Totally agree with you, no way in hell would I ever be able to look at another man in a romantic light. Just going off of Sawan Biang but I do think it'd be good for Channel 3 to have a lakorn that explores struggles victims of assault (sexual, physical, emotional) go through but with a positive outcome by the end.

Anyways if there had to be remake of this, I don't see any of the current gen actors from Channel 3 being able to reach Ken's level of skill that was showcased.
I saw James Ma name mentioned and if he were to be chosen, ideally I think Matt would be the perfect choice opposite him because I think she'd be able to bring a strong performance out of him.
I think my 1st choice would be james ma. I want to see matt in a more vulnerable role. I feel like she would alter this chatacter too much

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think my 1st choice would be james ma. I want to see matt in a more vulnerable role. I feel like she would alter this chatacter too much
Now that I think about it Matt's never been given roles like this and I could see it as a challenge for her but I don't think she's here for these types of roles lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Now that I think about it Matt's never been given roles like this and I could see it as a challenge for her but I don't think she's here for these types of roles lol.
She has the acting skills to play narin but she would not potray her as week as anne did. I want to see matt in a weaker role. Something a little different than what she normally does. and yeah i dont think she wouod play something like this

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Lol. No Yaya either please. She plays way too many repetitive angry roles. And yes Mark could use more acting class before possibly taking on this role.
I agree haha. Mark looks the part but I think just needs more acting lessons. I agree with Yaya although I said I could see her in here Lolol. I say no Matt either. I honestly don’t know who would be good. Haha.

If they do remake it, I also feel like it’ll be really watered down. No more rape and abuse .. cause that’s something that’s being taken more seriously nowadays in lakorn world representation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree haha. Mark looks the part but I think just needs more acting lessons. I agree with Yaya although I said I could see her in here Lolol. I say no Matt either. I honestly don’t know who would be good. Haha.

If they do remake it, I also feel like it’ll be really watered down. No more rape and abuse .. cause that’s something that’s being taken more seriously nowadays in lakorn world representation.
I think maybe taew would be good. Shes a great actress. James ma and taew. And i dont want this watered down :(