Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah them two but i cant find any. These 2 next to one another is a rare sighting lol
I thought so til I saw this picture I went a little cray ahahhahahaha

Unfortunately this is the ONLY picture I ever saw of them lol :sad6: I think if they dress up and pose nicely together...it can work. Lol but I’m also eying Mark and Namtarn badly too lol
75F0E96A-F5A8-4644-88BD-685D21B2B750.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I thought so til I saw this picture I went a little cray ahahhahahaha

Unfortunately this is the ONLY picture I ever saw of them lol :sad6: I think if they dress up and pose nicely together...it can work. Lol but I’m also eying Mark and Namtarn badly too lol
View attachment 15917
Oooo matt amd mark do look nice together especially because mark looks a bit buff in that picture. And yess girl ive really been wanting mark and namtarn to pair up. The best way to promote these newbies is to have them pair up with their top male stars. Pope has paired with Diana and is gonna pair with Chippy, Great was with Nycha and chippy and now saimai, Boy P is currently with Chippy and next with preem. And James Ma is next with Gina Yeena and Diana. Mark has only been with Patricia. Hopefully namtarn can pair with Mark cause she has had bad luck in my opinion with her p'eks *cough* Poh N. *cough*

xodxo

Hahahaaahah Namtarn is seriously beautiful and has so much more potential! I discovered her kind of late hahha but she’s still young so she’ll be fine! But yes—- she hasn’t had any real hotties to work with! Ch3 is milking the wrong people hahahahaha they need to open their eyes!!!! Seriously!

Is Namtarn contract to Broadcast only??? That is the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard if it’s true...? How can that be? Cuz ch3 should be her company. And I always see her with Broadcast I thought Broadcast sucks so bad til MLFTS and BPS! Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaaahah Namtarn is seriously beautiful and has so much more potential! I discovered her kind of late hahha but she’s still young so she’ll be fine! But yes—- she hasn’t had any real hotties to work with! Ch3 is milking the wrong people hahahahaha they need to open their eyes!!!! Seriously!

Is Namtarn contract to Broadcast only??? That is the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever heard if it’s true...? How can that be? Cuz ch3 should be her company. And I always see her with Broadcast I thought Broadcast sucks so bad til MLFTS and BPS! Lol
Yes shes contracted to Broadcast and i think thats the main reason ch3 doenst promote her. In the beginning i think they were gonna promote her alot especialky cause her 1st lakorn was with Ken T but it went downhill from there. I loved her with pope though. She was whatever with Ken p

xodxo

Oooo matt amd mark do look nice together especially because mark looks a bit buff in that picture. And yess girl ive really been wanting mark and namtarn to pair up. The best way to promote these newbies is to have them pair up with their top male stars. Pope has paired with Diana and is gonna pair with Chippy, Great was with Nycha and chippy and now saimai, Boy P is currently with Chippy and next with preem. And James Ma is next with Gina Yeena and Diana. Mark has only been with Patricia. Hopefully namtarn can pair with Mark cause she has had bad luck in my opinion with her p'eks *cough* Poh N. *cough*
Very true! They should cast newbies with some of the better known actors..if Na is #1 make full use of him dawg 55555 cuz once he hit 30s he ain’t gonna be as chummy or yummy anymore lol

Same with Mark!!!!!!!! But he’s a baby face so I figured he’s gonna last longer hahahahaha and still be able to play with younger actresses for as long as he’s still acting lol

I don’t know which producer is gonna be smart enough to cast Mark and Namtarn. Lol. Mark and Prang. Mark and Diana. Mark and Yeena. Mark and Chippy (even though she’s kind of flippy with her resting B face) ahaha and MORE I wanna see with Mark!!! Everyone at ch3!!!!! Lol!!!!! All!!!!!

xodxo

Yes shes contracted to Broadcast and i think thats the main reason ch3 doenst promote her. In the beginning i think they were gonna promote her alot especialky cause her 1st lakorn was with Ken T but it went downhill from there. I loved her with pope though. She was whatever with Ken p

That’s so sad! So let’s say if Broadcast doesn’t cast Mark, will Namtarn not be able to step out of that??? She’s with Metta for Por lol how did that work??

But see— I wanna see Namtarn work with LakornThai, Anne and ActArt too!! I don’t want her stuck with just Broadcast hahahahaha how sad!!!! A career tied down!!! Wtf?!?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Very true! They should cast newbies with some of the better known actors..if Na is #1 make full use of him dawg 55555 cuz once he hit 30s he ain’t gonna be as chummy or yummy anymore lol

Same with Mark!!!!!!!! But he’s a baby face so I figured he’s gonna last longer hahahahaha and still be able to play with younger actresses for as long as he’s still acting lol

I don’t know which producer is gonna be smart enough to cast Mark and Namtarn. Lol. Mark and Prang. Mark and Diana. Mark and Yeena. Mark and Chippy (even though she’s kind of flippy with her resting B face) ahaha and MORE I wanna see with Mark!!! Everyone at ch3!!!!! Lol!!!!! All!!!!!
I need to spam some of these producers ig accounts with comments about mark and namtarn lol mark amd prang is a yes for me. Prang is gorgeous. And you should check out my hero series with chippy. Her facial expressions ard much better in there. Plus its super funny lol

xodxo

I need to spam some of these producers ig accounts with comments about mark and namtarn lol mark amd prang is a yes for me. Prang is gorgeous. And you should check out my hero series with chippy. Her facial expressions ard much better in there. Plus its super funny lol
Girl I already did on the one with Boy lol I have decided to drop it lol

~~

But I’ll be reading reviews in case it changes my mind :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I’ll need the go spam on somrak’s ig, the production’s ig, lol make a big fuss in English and see if it’ll budge them lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Girl I already did on the one with Boy lol I have decided to drop it lol

~~

But I’ll be reading reviews in case it changes my mind :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I’ll need the go spam on somrak’s ig, the production’s ig, lol make a big fuss in English and see if it’ll budge them lol
Oh really? Why did you drop it? I thought they had good chemistry together. The most chippy had had with anyone

xodxo

Oh really? Why did you drop it? I thought they had good chemistry together. The most chippy had had with anyone
It’s just not my cup of tea currently I’m sure I’ll go back to it but I peeked at ep1 then just knew it wouldn’t fly with me for now :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Namtarn moment pretty much went by. When she was in the lakorn with Ken was actually her moment to shine. She is just there for the channel. Preem debut after her and she is a bit more favored. I tend to go back that for a good script they will hand it to those on the float before the others. The only one I see them possibly giving this to outside of the tope girls is Yeena...they are pushing her to be the next 'it' girl.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s just not my cup of tea currently I’m sure I’ll go back to it but I peeked at ep1 then just knew it wouldn’t fly with me for now :(
Whos youre favorite female newbie besides namtarn?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Namtarn moment pretty much went by. When she was in the lakorn with Ken was actually her moment to shine. She is just there for the channel. Preem debut after her and she is a bit more favored. I tend to go back that for a good script they will hand it to those on the float before the others. The only one I see them possibly giving this to outside of the tope girls is Yeena...they are pushing her to be the next 'it' girl.
Yeah unfortunately namtarn didnt really utilize the spotlight while she had it. Ch3 is def pushing yeena! She has a lakorm with Nine naphat and James Ma. I know ive said it 100 times but she looks way to mature for her age. She 17 but she looks at least 25 years old

xodxo

Whos youre favorite female newbie besides namtarn?
I’m sure I mentioned yeena but haven’t seen her in motion at all lol :p so once I see her with Jma in her upcoming lakorn it’ll determine how much I can like her for sure!

I don’t like boring/lazy acting people anymore lol

There’s Pie, she’s more of supporting at ch3 but her face is n’ek 100% hahahahaha she’s in RRF as Kens little sister. She’s severely under promoted!:sad6::sad6: I don’t even think thai audience recognize her cuz her ig followers are so tiny :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m sure I mentioned yeena but haven’t seen her in motion at all lol :p so once I see her with Jma in her upcoming lakorn it’ll determine how much I can like her for sure!

I don’t like boring/lazy acting people anymore lol

There’s Pie, she’s more of supporting at ch3 but her face is n’ek 100% hahahahaha she’s in RRF as Kens little sister. She’s severely under promoted!:sad6::sad6: I don’t even think thai audience recognize her cuz her ig followers are so tiny :(
Hmm ive never heard of pie. And yeah im waiting for yeenas lakorn with james. Im excited for that one especially cause james is playing a jerk in that one

xodxo

Hmm ive never heard of pie. And yeah im waiting for yeenas lakorn with james. Im excited for that one especially cause james is playing a jerk in that one
She’s cute, so cute and pretty. I’ll go find you pictures tehehehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would not be surprised if Toey walked away with one of the role. She is channel 3 favorite and I can see her getting JLR...cause size wise she is compatible to Aff.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeena in her first n'ek role is so bland, she literally has no excitement in her but she is now prettier than before.