Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, May 30, 2018.

1. I just bust out laughing here! For real because Channel 3 has many feminine/pretty looking actors. And not enough many looking ones like Ken T or Aum. Maybe Grate too?

2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Great could be uncle or buff man or caveman too I guess lol ahaha

Except this SB version would be so derail with the caveman and uncle looking p’eks lol

Only a little lol his beard never wants to leave him lol but some like it caveman so let it be him lol :risas3::risas3:

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

If channel 7 ever get to remake this then Mik and Mookda would be good. Mik isn't the strongest actor but he makes a likable jerk though. As far Mookda, her petite self is compatible to the previous n'ek. The only thing is, she needs not to opened her eyes all the way up all the time lol. But I think their chemistry would work because they absolutely have it in mussaya.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  4. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Also, it would be just our luck us wanting this one and that one, then it goes to Por and an actress in her teens hahhaha

mayag, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Great does not look like an uncle! Hes still very handsome

est.jpn, mayag, phatman and 1 other person like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh god i would rip my hair out :BangHead::BangHead:

phatman and PrincessKarina like this.
  7. Lol true but at least not Por. He’s long gone. RIP Por. But not Pong or Smart with Preem or Patricia! YUCK!

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. Yes Grate is still handsome. But he better watch it because he didn’t look too good with Nychaa. He looked way aged! Lol @SuzieJ and @xodxo

xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  9. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

This lakorn has been so popular if they remake it right it could really pushed the actress to another level. I see this role only goes out to the one channel 3 desperately wants to push, a koojin couple or the few ones on the float. Anyone outside of that will not be considered. I think a few more years before they get to this...fai laung fai should get a remake first. And by the time this lakorn gets to a remake the ones like bella,matt, and taew probably married off.

Koy123, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  10. Lol so they better remake now while my girl Taew is still around! @byebye

SuzieJ likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes we want taew! Besides its been 10 years how much more time is needed. Who would you guys want to produce and direct this?

12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thats cause nycha looked like an actual little girl in that lol

13. How about P’Off’s team? ActArt?

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. True she looked so kiddish in there with her pigtails and school clothes! :p

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

5555 he is attractive but almost at a big older brother level you know what I mean??? He’s wayyyyyyyyyy more appealing than Boy for sure lol

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes he does have that vibe in real life

17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Hmm what would you guys think of alek or new c. I think new c. would be good cause i liked him in that lakorn where he paired with prima. He threw her around a lot in that

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Only in looks..he’s a major prankster (a nice one) in real life..he’s only one level down from boy (the kingkone of pranks) 55555 and maybe one level up from Popey lmaooooo they all in the same group of pranksters lol

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I don’t think New has a chance but Alek..still a chance but ...depends if Anne will consider him too lol but I don’t like Alek as Kawee...I’m still not fond of his acting as p’ek lol

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Alek is so cute haha i loved him in sapai jao. They should promote new c. more. Hes a good actor and hes really handsome. He kind of looks like nadech

PrincessKarina and xodxo like this.