Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I just bust out laughing here! For real because Channel 3 has many feminine/pretty looking actors. And not enough many looking ones like Ken T or Aum. Maybe Grate too?
555555 :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Great could be uncle or buff man or caveman too I guess lol ahaha

Except this SB version would be so derail with the caveman and uncle looking p’eks lol

Boy has cleaned up now lol no more dirty looking boy
Only a little lol his beard never wants to leave him lol but some like it caveman so let it be him lol :risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If channel 7 ever get to remake this then Mik and Mookda would be good. Mik isn't the strongest actor but he makes a likable jerk though. As far Mookda, her petite self is compatible to the previous n'ek. The only thing is, she needs not to opened her eyes all the way up all the time lol. But I think their chemistry would work because they absolutely have it in mussaya.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Also, it would be just our luck us wanting this one and that one, then it goes to Por and an actress in her teens hahhaha
Lol true but at least not Por. He’s long gone. RIP Por. But not Pong or Smart with Preem or Patricia! YUCK!

P

PrincessKarina

Yes Grate is still handsome. But he better watch it because he didn’t look too good with Nychaa. He looked way aged! Lol @SuzieJ and @xodxo

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn has been so popular if they remake it right it could really pushed the actress to another level. I see this role only goes out to the one channel 3 desperately wants to push, a koojin couple or the few ones on the float. Anyone outside of that will not be considered. I think a few more years before they get to this...fai laung fai should get a remake first. And by the time this lakorn gets to a remake the ones like bella,matt, and taew probably married off.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmm what would you guys think of alek or new c. I think new c. would be good cause i liked him in that lakorn where he paired with prima. He threw her around a lot in that

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm what would you guys think of alek or new c. I think new c. would be good cause i liked him in that lakorn where he paired with prima. He threw her around a lot in that
I don’t think New has a chance but Alek..still a chance but ...depends if Anne will consider him too lol but I don’t like Alek as Kawee...I’m still not fond of his acting as p’ek lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think New has a chance but Alek..still a chance but ...depends if Anne will consider him too lol but I don’t like Alek as Kawee...I’m still not fond of his acting as p’ek lol
Alek is so cute haha i loved him in sapai jao. They should promote new c. more. Hes a good actor and hes really handsome. He kind of looks like nadech