Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, May 30, 2018.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Idk what it is but he left a really bad taste in my mouth after Sai see plerng I always view him as the jerk and heartless fool who treated Mew so bad lol

But the thing is he is so cool, a major clown in real life... I just don’t like his acting much or fond of him anymore unless...he can buy me in with the one coming up with pat... but I also have problem watching pat... she’s just whatever too lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I liked new c. in this. Their storyline was better than nycha and aleks

est.jpn, ivymoon and xodxo like this.
  3. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 sarNie Hatchling

I don’t think anyone can fill these roles coz Anne n Ken Set the bar high :clap:
    I don’t know maybe taew/ Mario
    Weir / taew
    Mint C/ James ma
    So hard lol

AnnTfan likes this.
  4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh I didn’t watch this ... what’s going on?? Is he a bad person? Is she bad too??

Prima looks straight up flat and boring. Lol New is okay :D

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Prima is aleks sister and shes rich and stuck up and hes nychas friend but hes in love with nycha. Hes poor. I forgot why he kidnapped her but hes not a bad person. I think it was cause prima was rude and stuff to nycha and new didnt like it.

PrincessKarina and xodxo like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Heres one more from new c. A demo of sawan biang 2 lol

ivymoon and xodxo like this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

New is good, but more suitable for HARIT lol

Ruthy94 and SuzieJ like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Truee lol i hope ch3 promotes him more. He needs p'ek roles

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

How about Kao for narin? Ive never scene any of her lakorns but shes very pretty. Ans i dont think shes super tall either

est.jpn likes this.
  10. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Personally if its Mark and Yaya then ch3 done effed up lol. Wanna see if the new gen can take this.

phatman, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  11. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I don't think it will be Mark and Yaya but more like Mark and Kim. If they remake this in 2 years or 3 the most then it will go to them.

12. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Omg nooo just as bad as MY

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

No real couples on screen together please. Especially not in this.

mayag, PrincessKarina, xodxo and 2 others like this.
  14. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 sarNie Hatchling

I don’t see Kim as Anne’s character

AnnTfan, aimeelove, mayag and 3 others like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Not at all. Kim didnt even crawl into my brain once. Kim looks like she could beat kawee up if she wants to lol

aimeelove, mayag, phatman and 2 others like this.
  16. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

Right the real couples can’t really generate chemistry on screen

PrincessKarina, xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Its cause theyre too comfortable with one another on screen. Thats why im not really a fan of on screen couples working together more than 2 times unless i really like them together.

PrincessKarina and AnnTfan like this.
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

LOL! I think out of all the guys Mark screams the most as Kawee hahahahahaha if I recal Ken was a nobody before SB too right?? Lol his acting was mediocre and no biggies.. either :p

No way!! No way!!!! If Kimmy became Narin then I don’t want Mark as Kawee lmaooooo Boy can be her Kawee so @sarN can get that caveman look she likes lmaooooooo!!!!

Yes! Never even crossed my mind. The last thing I want to see is Kimmy with Mark in SB. Lol! If producers are desperate to pair them up again then they can pair them in anything else but SB!!:fighting3: I’m officially boycotting this koojin til justice is served!! Lmao!!! I need Mark to have a breather elsewhere so people can see he isn’t stuck with this crazy useless “koojin” ship that I don’t care for lol

Honestly... there’s too many pretty neks I wanna see with Mark before he gets stuck with his koojin again!:celebrate16: I don’t care for koojins anymore! You can go get lost!! Lol!!!:risas3:

aimeelove, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

That’s bc they’re so freaking mismatch physically! Lol :risas3:

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

My offical picks for this are james ma and taew. Nobody can change my mind lol

ivymoon and PrincessKarina like this.