Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would not be surprised if Toey walked away with one of the role. She is channel 3 favorite and I can see her getting JLR...cause size wise she is compatible to Aff.
Oh helllll no. Toey is not n'ek material at all! If they want someone short they can cast taew or mew not teoy

P

PrincessKarina

Oh helllll no. Toey is not n'ek material at all! If they want someone short they can cast taew or mew not teoy
Uh I’m with you. Toey is not n’ek material to me either. Mew and Taew are super short too. They can cast one of these.

P

PrincessKarina

Honestly I’m down for Mark and Ya! I don’t care what people say, but Mark is def Kawee to me LOL

Otherwise Mint could play Narin too lol but what are the chances of them even pairing up???:confused:

~
Then again, I don’t know if I trust Anne enough to produce this remake cuz she kind of cray lol
Oh or Mark and Taew? They deserves a happy ending lakorn. They matched physically more so than him with Yaya! Not Yaya no!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would pick Mario simply because of what he had shown in 2 spirits. He can be a psycho and total jerk but he can switch and make you feel sorry for him. There's a vulnerability about Mario through his eyes one can understand the reason behind his jackass behaviors. His ability to convey the emotions of 2 characters without missing a beat is what would make him a good kawee.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would pick Mario simply because of what he had shown in 2 spirits. He can be a psycho and total jerk but he can switch and make you feel sorry for him. There's a vulnerability about Mario through his eyes one can understand the reason behind his jackass behaviors. His ability to convey the emotions of 2 characters without missing a beat is what would make him a good kawee.
He did great in 2 spirits love. He made me fall in love with Mek. He was great when he switched into his asshole role.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh or Mark and Taew? They deserves a happy ending lakorn. They matched physically more so than him with Yaya! Not Yaya no!
Hahaha I would def like for MT to reunite, but not for SB. SB, I’m reserving it Markya. Lol :p

But if Ya was doing SB, she needs to tone down her angry acting. That to me is the biggest turn off about her. She plays most of her characters soooooooo angry and cold, it’s not likable at all. She should soften up and play with more empathy. Those are the preferred classic n’ek traits.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha I would def like for MT to reunite, but not for SB. SB, I’m reserving it Markya. Lol :p

But if Ya was doing SB, she needs to tone down her angry acting. That to me is the biggest turn off about her. She plays most of her characters soooooooo angry and cold, it’s not likable at all. She should soften up and play with more empathy. Those are the preferred classic n’ek traits.
I think i know what i dont like about her. Shes way too cold sometimes. Its still a big fat no from me for yaya

P

PrincessKarina

I think i know what i dont like about her. Shes way too cold sometimes. Its still a big fat no from me for yaya
Either way I would say no to Yaya. Like Mark I think Yaya also needs acting lessons. And blink more girl! Geez she’s like a frozen zombie when the camera zooms up to her face!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
555 I totally get you. Yaya’s international skills, she’s bomb! I like her for all that! But oh god—me watching her acting..she’s too angry in her voice and too cold in her character, it’s a huge turn off. So I am worried she’s going to play Narin, so cold and so dislikable. But if pAew is there to help her, make her tone down her angry voice and character, she can soften up. I think it was the last episode of KC that I enjoyed Yaya’s acting the most. It was a lot softer and she played with more emotions that are caring. It made her more fragile and likable as a n’ek.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I still love her even when she’s a brat! Hahahha cuz she can still make you laugh and love her at the same time!
I rememver when i first read the sympnosis of Gular rai i thought it would be impossible for me to like the character amd she still made me like her

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I rememver when i first read the sympnosis of Gular rai i thought it would be impossible for me to like the character amd she still made me like her
Matt made the bratty role likeable because she doesn't always depend on body language to get her part across. She act more with her eyes. She was such a crazy girl in Kularb Rai but she present that vulnerable side of her in addition to her craziness that you sympathize with her. Some actresses really focused on the facial expressions to get their point across but Matt can express her feelings through her eyes.