Pood Ruk Nah Moh

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yes!! i will definitely watch this in thai!! love Beam's voice..can't get enough of it..Dan Beam are so cute..and i love Benz..since i'm more into Beam than DAn, i want BEnz to get with BEam..but..it's ok..

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
i cant for this one..they look might fine...:D hehe...i cant wait..but is dan finished w/ pee chai yet?

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
rukD2B said:
i cant for this one..they look might fine...:D hehe...i cant wait..but is dan finished w/ pee chai yet?
[post="163918"][/post]​

no he's not finished with Pee Chai yet.. he's multi taksing right now.. concerts and 2 lakorns and some shows :blink:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Aer said:
no he's not finished with Pee Chai yet.. he's multi taksing right now.. concerts and 2 lakorns and some shows :blink:
[post="164246"][/post]​
so pee chai is his new lakorn with beams sis???? and so is the ghost one???

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
mongstaness said:
so pee chai is his new lakorn with beams sis???? and so is the ghost one???
[post="164353"][/post]​
yeah, they just started with Poot ruk na mo last week... and Dan still have Pee Chai lakorn left.. i think it's 70-80% done... so it's not much left

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Aer said:
yeah, they just started with Poot ruk na mo last week... and Dan still have Pee Chai lakorn left.. i think it's 70-80% done... so it's not much left
[post="164556"][/post]​

i cant wait til all of its done!!!! is ne one gonna upload the ghost one when it comes out.....

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
Dan with Bell Comfirm Benz and Beam

Benz play as Dan's Girlfriend then later on Beam and Benz got closer and fell in love.... :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
miss them.. i love beam... can't get enough of him.. i love the one lakorn in did with Tong.. the something baby... the other one with AU as the father.. I never really watch it.. but if it's dan and beam.. I can't wait... I don't really care who they get..at least there's two guy and two girls... then i'm happy... I can't wait... Also, what does the title say.. i got the ghost part... hehe. thanks for the infor and pix....

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Poot ruk Namo

Poot --> ghost
ruk --> love (I guess everyone already know this word..lol)
Na --> comes from Dan's name in this lakorn. Dan's name --> Pana
Mo --> Beam's name in this lakorn --> Mo..something..lol ..sorry don't remember

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
Aer said:
Poot ruk Namo

Poot --> ghost
ruk --> love (I guess everyone already know this word..lol)
Na --> comes from Dan's name in this lakorn. Dan's name --> Pana
Mo --> Beam's name in this lakorn --> Mo..something..lol ..sorry don't remember
[post="166806"][/post]​
Motana???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
There has been a change of nang aek. instead of Bell it's Bua (Beam's sister) but Benz is still in here. i guess Dan is pair up with Bua again. yay!!!! i like them they were cute in "Pee chai" first i was thinking why Bua didn't pair up with Dan in this la korn and finally she did afterall, and Beam is pair up with Benz. go to this website. http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A5079500.html
it's a picture of them at the ceremony of this la korn.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
DAN N BENZ WOULD MAKE SO A KUTE COUPLE TOO..OH WELL HIM WITH BUA IS GOOD TOO THEY WERE SO KUTE IN PEE CHAI WELL WHEN IS THIS AIRING SINCE DAN'Z BEEN DONE WITH PEE CHAI..IT WAS SO SAD..DAN BLIND AT THE END AND BUA..SO ROMANTIC AND CUTE..LOVE THEM!!!