Pood Ruk Nah Moh

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Thanks for sharing. Darn it!
This should've came out earlier so I could have had the money to buy it.
Grr..Thanks for sharing Vanida! ^_^

they look cute together.. anyone got news on this lakorn?? i hope they get together..
Yeah, here's the most updated news regarding Pood Ruk Na Mo.

- Belle is out of the lakorn - Bua (Beam's little sister) is now taking her place.
- I think their new director is the director Nai Gra Jok (Dan's lakorn in 2005) because the director has passed away. That's why this
lakorn is taking so long.
- Benz will end up with Beam and Bua will end up Dan.
- Dan is the ghost.
- Dan (Na) is rich and Beam (Mo) is poor - Dan dies at the beginning.

The lakorn is currently filming so the boys are really busy. I heard from Aer and a few folks from T-Intermedia that Dan and Beam are going to have a new album out soon too anyway. Hope this lakorn airs soon. I'm really anxious to watch it.

Sad thing is, this is sort of like a partner-switching lakorn. Benz starts off as Dan's girlfriend from what I see. Though, Beam is the only one that can see Dan since he's a ghost. Throughout the lakorn, Beam tries to help Dan and his girlfriend mend their relationship because Dan died while he and his girlfriend has a misunderstanding. Throughout the process of helping, Beam falls for Dan's girlfriend. The story unfolds and I can't wait to watch it. ---Stay tuned! ^_^

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much for all the info.. sucks that dan dies.. at least i'll get to see some scenes with him and benz..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
They seriously need to finish filming and air it. I love the cover shot! I want to watch this one very badly. Oh, and same question as yui15...if Dan is a ghost how does he end up with Bua?

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
What happen to Bell? Why is she out of the lakorn? If Bua was in the lakorn, how come Bua not in the cover with Dan? Why Benz in the cover with Dan? And how Dan and Bau going to end up together if Dan is a ghost? :huh:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think the reason dan and benz is on the cover because they were going out in the beginning. Most likely I think dan is probably is a comma. I doubt he's dead dead. His soul probably came out when he was injured.

april27

sarNie Egg
I think the reason dan and benz is on the cover because they were going out in the beginning. Most likely I think dan is probably is a comma. I doubt he's dead dead. His soul probably came out when he was injured.
she looks so pretty

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Yeah, maybe. But I sort of heard he was dead-dead too.
Anyhow, I heard this was based on an old Thai legend or something.
Anyone know the story of it? I guess we'll all have to watch it to find
out how Dan and Bua "got together," LOLs. That sounds funny, to me.

Dan starts out "dead," as I've heard it. However, I wonder how or if
he comes alive again? Maybe P'Kkrystal is right. LOLs.

I heard a few weeks back that this lakorn will be airing soon.
Maybe in less than a month. I'm excited.