Pood Ruk Nah Moh

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
benz is just too cute.. i love her.. thanks for sharing the pictures.. she looks cute with both dan and beam but i like her with dan more.. hehe

Susie

sarNie Adult
how old is benz?? who is bell?? sorry to say but benz&dan both have a baby face therefore, i don't think that they match. i love p'dan though!! omg benz played as the bad lil sis in look mai lhark see.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Love benz LOOONG HAIR! ya comparing those pix she looks good with both..but there something about Benz/dan face that make them look x-tra good! hope they have a lakorn 2gether in the future!

kermint

sarNie Adult
wait for long time to see this lakorn. thanks for pics. dan looks so cute lol.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
that was sooo cute!!!!
beam running and screaming ahhhhh! and the can part! that was drop down hilarious! funny how dan can't touch him yet could kick a can to hit beam's head!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh! my boyz are juz wayy too adorable..esp. beam he can still pull tat dorky/goofy/cute attiutude @ his age..ehehe..i luv the screaming...eheehe...and of course tat can part too..Dan wuz like soo happie..wat a meannie..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wut?...i just read at t-intermedia and leila says airing on the 15th of this month

Vanida

Save World Save Life
LOL no i mean it seem like its going air next year cause we been hearing about this lakorn so long and it seem like it never airing

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I saw the preview on IP haha it's soo funny! I like Beam's character, he's very quirky and cute. I can see him being like that in real life! Dan plays the GHOST! hehe...I can't wait till this lakorn airs =)