Pood Ruk Nah Moh

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
JUST FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE AND OMG.. TOTALY LOVED IT.. DAN AND BENZ ARE SOO CUTE.. AND BEAM AND BUA ARE SOO CUTE AT THE END TOO.. THE WAY ENDING IS SOO FUNNIE.. I THINK BEAM THOUGHT THAT HE GOT RID OF DAN AND THEN WHEN BUA LEFT.. DAN POPED OUT OF BEAM'S MIRROR.. HAHA.. FUNNIE.. LOVE DAN AND BEAM..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah the ending was really cute. Dan and Bua are so cute especially the part he sleep on her lap. No, he didn't wore the red outfit with red make up, thank goodness. hehehe.I'm so happy they are together at the end. I was rooting if they would be together after her spirit went in the bottle. I hope they will make a third a la korn together again,They make the cutest couple ever... Also want Dan and Beam to work together in the third la korn too.

vina_lek

i'm a little sad. it doesn't really seem like anyone got the person who they really loved and loves them back equally at all. :spin:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i'm w/ you vina...wait so dan and bua became humans again or they are still ghost.....
would anyone post screen caps of the ending

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
At the end Dan and Bua are still spirits. He has to collect 60 spirits in a bottle before he can go reborn, and Bua stay with him. It would be good if show Dan&Bua go reborn as humans and end up together. Like ex: Dan born as Beam and Benz's son. and Bua born as Pauldee and Mark's daughter and Dan and Bua are in love & end up together, would be interesting. Benz does love Beam but she still love Dan too but they have to face the truth that he's dead. Dan does have feelings for Bua because she's kind to him, it's not hard for him to love a sweet girl like Bua. I think it does make sense. That Dan and Bua end up together and Beam and Benz end up together.

sine18

sarNie Egg
So in the end, does Benz still remember Dan? I still think they should never have let Benz remember Dan again, because then she will fully love Beam. Like when both Beam and Benz got shot and became spirits, they should have had a scene where only Beam became a spirit and Benz would be the one to live, so Dan will see how much Beam really loves Benz and let her go and convince Beam to go back to his body, instead of letting Dan and Benz meet up. She didn't want to go anywhere unless Dan went with her, so that means she still loves Dan alot more.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay i'm dying to know thus but i was reading you guys comment and you guys said something about dan and benz at the end ....so they finally see each other or what....

vina_lek

in case this is spoilerish. :ph34r:

yes. benz & dan see each other in the last episode. so does beam. they're all together seeing each other.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
SO TRUE I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER REPLACED BELL BECAUSE BUA IS BEAM'S SISTER AND OF COURSE THEY CAN'T END UP TOGETHER AND THAT SPOILS THE MOVIE. I AGREE IT LOOKED LIKE THE MAIN CHARACTER DAN AND BENZ DIDN'T END UP WITH EACH OTHER BUT THEY DID LOVE EACH OTHER MORE THAN THE OTHER TWO CHARACTERS

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
DAN AND BENZ SAW EACH OTHER AND HE TOLD HER EVERYTHING THAT HE WANTED TO SAY TO HER AND ESPECIALLY HE TOLD HER THAT HE STILL LOVED HER BUT THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER BECAUSE DAN'S ALREADY DEAD. BENZ SAID THAT SHE WON'T GO ANYWHERE IF HE'S NOT WITH HER AND THAT SAYS SHE'S STILL LOVE HIM ALOT MORE. DAN ENDED UP WITH BUA BUT YOU COULD TELL HE LOVED BENZ ALOT MORE THAN HER.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
DAN AND BENZ SAW EACH OTHER AND HE TOLD HER EVERYTHING THAT HE WANTED TO SAY TO HER AND ESPECIALLY HE TOLD HER THAT HE STILL LOVED HER BUT THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER BECAUSE DAN'S ALREADY DEAD. BENZ SAID THAT SHE WON'T GO ANYWHERE IF HE'S NOT WITH HER AND THAT SAYS SHE'S STILL LOVE HIM ALOT MORE. DAN ENDED UP WITH BUA BUT YOU COULD TELL HE LOVED BENZ ALOT MORE THAN HER.

AWWW REALLY!! THANKXX MERCEE FOR TELLIN ME!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I finished this lakorn awhile ago. Dan and Benz makes a better couple. Too bad Benz gets Beam instead which I have nothing against Beam..lol..I just think Dan and Benz had better chemistry. Their little rain scene was cute :p