Pood Ruk Nah Moh

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is going to end on Sept.11 so total of 27 episodes. yeah i want to see when they reveal Bua's character too. But i think definately she's a ghost/spirit like Dan. But i don't see how Dan will like her back when he still love his girlfriend and will he and Bua end up together,the only way i see is they both go reborn the same time. i want to see how will this couple end up together. Beam and Benz are boring couple to me.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
of course beam and benz character are boring
thats why i wanted dan and benz to pair up but no since bua is in here now

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
of course beam and benz character are boring
thats why i wanted dan and benz to pair up but no since bua is in here now
:lol: hahaha, I still like Bua and Dan. Bua's character is genuinely nice and her one sided love for Dan makes the viewers sympathize. Someone mentioned it earlier, but it's always sad when it's a one sided love from nang'ek's side.

Something about Benz doesn't appeal to me. She has nice big eyes, but they're not really expressive, she looks confused most of the time. She actually looks very similar to this other actress. I don't know her name though. She's played as nang rai and pa'ek's sister in lakorns with Bua Chompoo (Katch Pet? Nang Meow Yom See, etc.).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chngnsch Posted Yesterday, 11:27 AM
hahaha, I still like Bua and Dan. Bua's character is genuinely nice and her one sided love for Dan makes the viewers sympathize. but it's always sad when it's a one sided love from nang'ek's side.

Something about Benz doesn't appeal to me. She has nice big eyes, but they're not really expressive, she looks confused most of the time. She actually looks very similar to this other actress.
HEHEH i totally agree with what you said chngnsch
I Love Dan and Bua together. They are so cute. Bua is fresh,young looking ,has adorable face. She's so lovable and make the cutest match with Dan.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
every1 like diff. things..I'm sure it gonna b a happy ending..love all the actors

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Sometimes Benz looks so similar to Thookata Oubolwan Buarod (RS. actress, older generation) with her round eyes and rather dark skin.

vina_lek

benz is cute. this is the first lakorn i've seen her in along w/ bua. so there's no whoa factor w/ either of the two mainly b/c i think the lakorn makes beam & dan shine more. the girls are just there. ;) benz & bua are really adorable. i'll look forward to watching them in other lakorns, where it's more focused on them.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, it's more like Dan and Beam and the girls are just side characters. lol
But there are only 3 more episodes left and dan is still fixated on benz! I wanna see him realize who has been there for him all along already.

grrrrrrrrrrrr

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hahahah.
The funniest thing was when i realized that there was a scene where bua saves dan from the water because I saw the behind the scenes thing. Since I never watched the first few episodes until today when I realized that dan drowned in the beginning only. AND IT WAS A MONK THAT SAVED HIM!!!
So then I came up with this theory:
BUA IS ACTUALLY A MONK!!!!

lol.
Or she was a spirit that was with the monk or something.

But the truth was revealed in today's episode, and all I gotta say is AWWWW. And stupid SELFISH Dan. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh...I feel so sorry for Bua she died because save Dan and next episode she let the death man take her spirit away instead of his spirit. argghhhh. I'm so mad....Dan's such a selfish jerk care only about himself. oh i hate him so much right now....She did everything for him, she died because save his life and loose her spirit so he can stay longer when it's not her time to go yet. I don't get it though she still have her body. It's in coma at the hospital why can't her spirit go in her body.So i guess they won't end up together...arggghhhh... Bua's not a monk. The part he drown Bua help take the net off his foot and the monk pull him out of the water. And her foot got caught in the net and she drown and died. The writer wrote Dan's character so selfish and mean and Bua's character so pitiful and sad...arrrgghhh..i'm so mad...

vina_lek

i haven't watched the episode yet, but bua saved dan from drowning?!!! i would never have expected that! :eek: i thought she's been dead for a long time. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!!! YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!! I Was rooting so much. It's a happy ending. Dan and Bua are together. I saw the preview of the ending. He catch the death spirit in the glass bottle like the death man did before.They are in country clothes. He sleep on her lap. AAAWWW...So sweet....I'm so happy now. HEHEHEH...I can't wait to see the ending. :D Dan and Bua are so cute. I hope they would make a third la korn together again. They make the cutest couple.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Omigosh...I feel so sorry for Bua she died because save Dan and next episode she let the death man take her spirit away instead of his spirit. argghhhh. I'm so mad....Dan's such a selfish jerk care only about himself. oh i hate him so much right now....She did everything for him, she died because save his life and loose her spirit so he can stay longer when it's not her time to go yet. I don't get it though she still have her body. It's in coma at the hospital why can't her spirit go in her body.So i guess they won't end up together...arggghhhh... Bua's not a monk. The part he drown Bua help take the net off his foot and the monk pull him out of the water. And her foot got caught in the net and she drown and died. The writer wrote Dan's character so selfish and mean and Bua's character so pitiful and sad...arrrgghhh..i'm so mad...
lol, it was just some far fetched idea that trickled into my thoughts. I didn't really think Bua would be a monk, but it was funny when it occured to me.

Yeah I'm just waiting to watch the last two episodes right now too.

Bua's character is a true sweetheart, albeit a bit stalkerish in the beginning. haha, she has one of the most officially biggest crushes on dan (at least in the beginning).

vina_lek

i saw the preview for next ep. can't believe those 2 guys just stand there while bua's spirit is being taken away! -_- but i've really liked this lakorn. been hooked since the beginning and not really many dull moments. This is the first dan/beam lakorn I've watched from beginning to end. Well, not at the end yet, but I will watch the end of course. ;)

i can't believe dan didn't freak out just a lil' bit w/ those pics of him on her table mirror though. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 26 is soooo sad the part Bua said take me instead of Dan. She was crying said something like:i waited around for you to know who i am before i go. if i can do one last thing for the person i love, make you happy there's nothing that will make me more happy than this, can you give me this one happiness?. so sad i cried. and he hold her hand before her spirit is going in the bottle and they turn on Lydia song "rawun roud keu arai" it fit with Bua feeling a lot ,meaning between her and Dan what is it? what is his true feelings for her. i feel so sorry for Bua's character "Rin na".... :lmao: She's so loving. i can't wait for the ending.

numfon

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!! YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!! I Was rooting so much. It's a happy ending. Dan and Bua are together. I saw the preview of the ending. He catch the death spirit in the glass bottle like the death man did before.They are in country clothes. He sleep on her lap. AAAWWW...So sweet....I'm so happy now. HEHEHEH...I can't wait to see the ending. :D Dan and Bua are so cute. I hope they would make a third la korn together again. They make the cutest couple.
*bursts out laughing* is he gonna wear that flaming red outfit with red make-up on this face too? i'd lurrve to see that! :lol: