Pood Ruk Nah Moh

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
AHHHH!!!! BEAM'S KISS SCENE! THAT WAS...doesn't count as a kiss scene! even if it does count, still not as hot as dan's!!! hehehe...but ewwwww....does beam know that he just kissed dan?!?!?! kidding...lucky benz, BOTH dan AND beam...anyone kow where to hook a sister up with becoming a n'ek?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so sorry for Bua's character. I don't see how Dan will like her back when he still love his girlfriend so much. Benz and Dan's character is getting on my nerves.Why want her to remember him when it will only bring back pain for her and it will make him happy seeing her cried and sad after she remember him. and then he will leave her ,will he be happy seeing her sad again, it doesn't make sense, i know it will make her face the truth and move on with her life but it just make her in pain again when she remember him. let her forget about him completely and start a relationship with Beam is better. because now she likes Beam. That sucks if Dan and Bua doesn't end up together. I want to see a sweet scene of them but i doubt it which is dissappointing because they make a cute couple.

vina_lek

i think eventually dan will let benz go, b/c she would be so sad if she were to remember him. i really didn't think i was going to like this lakorn but turns out it's one of my fav. to watch right now.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
beams friends get on my nerves
I can't stand it when lakorns have people like that...which is like every lakorn [I know not every lakorn bu...] those people are always the ones to spoil something that isn't supposed to be spoiled and everything goes wrong...but then again...beam could've just told them but then they'll only say beam's insane...OH SO COMPLICATED!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I saw tape one and it was pretty good. Dan&Bean were hilarious in this lakorn in tape #1. I can't wait to see tape #2.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Fricken Bua just HADDDDDDD to be in this lakorn w/ my DAN huh! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! >:[ wait til i get to thailand. oh maaaaan LMAO!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.18 toward the end is so cute. Dan and Bua hug. yay!! i hope they will have more sweet scenes together again. i want to see when he will like her back. i feel sorry for her when he talks about his girlfriend and she will be all sad. i hope they will be together at the end. cross my finger. yeah totally agree they make such a cute match want them to date in real life too. hope they will pair up in a new la korn together again in the future.

sine18

sarNie Egg
dan's face was so scared and worried when he saved bua from falling down the stairs..aww moment.. I hope they have a kiss scene together...I like the plot of this lakorn..very cool... and it keeps you watching because there are still stuff going on that you want to know.. like bua's character and dan's friend's character.

vina_lek

dan seems so dedicated to benz. i'm not sure how he's going to fall for bua. :unsure: i love bua's character. she's so lovable. :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan gave an interview he said his character does fall for Bua because she's understanding, helpful and cares about him. He saids keep watching and see if they will end up together. I hope they do end up together at the end. Yeah i agree Bua's character is very lovable, cute, sweet. I like how she dress in here and her hair style is very cute.
To me it's very sad when nang aek is the one sided person that loves pra aek. And he still loves his girlfriend. I don't really like nang aek's character like this, it's too sad to watch. I feel sorry for Bua in here. I really want to see when Dan will fall for Bua. When he will realize he like her back too. I can't wait. Yeah Bua's character is probably a spirit ,dead like Dan and is waiting for her time to go reborn maybe the same time as Dan.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it's just me or what...but I think Bua's character in this lakorn, she already dead. She's just hang around there for a reason....maybe she's waiting for Dan.

vina_lek

i'm waiting for the revelation of bua's character. wonder what she's all about. i like beam & benz, too. i can't wait for them to finally get together. there' a lot of things i'm waiting for. ^_^