Pood Ruk Nah Moh

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! juz saw the first episode...it's soo funnie..but also dramtic..i thought P'Dan wuz gonna die wen he fell into the water..i wuz like..he's gonna die tis fast?? and wen he did die in the lakorn..i didn't even expect foe it to happen...wow..

i juz luv P'Beam in tis lakorn..he's juz wayy too adorable...clumsy..a totall dork..i luv the part where he wuz mad and started hittin' the ground w/ the stick and accidentally hit his shoe into the water..wat a dork..eheehee...and from wat i've seen does anyone agree tat P'Beam's acting has improve...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wow! juz saw the first episode...it's soo funnie..but also dramtic..i thought P'Dan wuz gonna die wen he fell into the water..i wuz like..he's gonna die tis fast?? and wen he did die in the lakorn..i didn't even expect foe it to happen...wow..

i juz luv P'Beam in tis lakorn..he's juz wayy too adorable...clumsy..a totall dork..i luv the part where he wuz mad and started hittin' the ground w/ the stick and accidentally hit his shoe into the water..wat a dork..eheehee...and from wat i've seen does anyone agree tat P'Beam's acting has improve...

I thought he did way better in pee nong...or maybe it's just cause of all his movies/lakorns so far I'm more into P'Poo's looks and character more...but...yeah...why can't he stick with that look? anyways...but he's still dorky as ever! or perhaps more! love how his intro was breaking that vase!

vina_lek

dan was chasing after a guy who took something from his car.... at the same time, beam was speed riding a motorcycle away from a few guys. b/c of the hectic chasing on the street, a random car came into the scene... beam missed it, but it swerved to hit dan instead.

it was really funny how at that river, & dan was freeing those big fishies to "tum boon" for his b-day. :lol: that's some serious boon his way. B)

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Its pretty good so far. Dan is hot ... what a cutie! Wish he didn't have to be the ghost. What is Bua's role in this here? It seem like she a crazy for dan, like a crazy fan that has a crush on him.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought he did way better in pee nong...or maybe it's just cause of all his movies/lakorns so far I'm more into P'Poo's looks and character more...but...yeah...why can't he stick with that look? anyways...but he's still dorky as ever! or perhaps more! love how his intro was breaking that vase!
shame on kashe she didn't get to see Pee Nong yet...so i wouldn't know P'Beam's character in there..but i'm statin 'as of Hi Baby and the other lakorn he did w/ Tong...yeah! he's soo cute w/ tat vase...LOL..why wuz there a ball there anywayz??

Can anyone translate the title of tis lakorn :D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh...it's "pood" like say...I thought it's "poot" and was still trying to figure out what poot meant...i thought na mo was like both dan dn beam but then dan had changed beam's name to na mo...haha, that's sooo cute, dan naming beam! hmmm, wonder if that's gonna have something to do with what beam has to do later on...

this is pretty nice but bua's character is scarying me...sending him all those "clothes" but the hat was cute...I don't understand what happened at the end of epi four there with benz though...like wha? you don't remember, eh?

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
So Dan won't get with his girlfriend at end and beam will get with her right? But i really want Dan to come back and for them to be together at the end.

vina_lek

hm... not sure about Benz & her memory. it seems from the intro. & outro that she is crying a lot. maybe she falls for beam but then remembers about dan? or beam tells her about dan, b/c he feels guilty? i like this storyline though... very interesting.

love the scene when beam was eating his egg and saw a pic of dan on the newspaper & asked dan if that was him... :loool:

oh if it's poot... means wealth or something? :huh: wealth. love. nah moh.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Bua's character is cute. She has a huge crush on Dan and can see him because she has 6th sense. When he was human she was afraid to talk to him and now after he died she get to talk to him. Wonder how will he like her back. And will they end up together. But how can they when he's a spirit. It's funny when he's with Beam. Especially when they fight. yep agree the scene Beam ate egg and found out Dan is dead it's so funny. he made his face so funny.
Poot means "Spirit/Ghost" which is refering to Dan, Poot ruk means "Ghost that is in love" so the title of the la korn is refering to both Dan and Beam. PootRuk=Dan Namo=Beam. which i think is an interesting title.

sine18

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn so far.. everyone is doing a great job.. and I like the storyline and couple pairings.
I think Beam's acting has improved alot...he is going all out in this lakorn..there are scenes where he is so funny and some scenes where he is serious. He got some good moves too..during the action scenes with the bullies..when dan was watching him from atop the ladder. I like Bua's role too. I think her acting has improved too..seems more natural when she was talking to the security guy and saw the ghost.

vina_lek

yeah. bua is really cute. she can see dead people? wonder if dan will try to get her to help him w/ his gf, too? that guy who plays dan's best friend at work... is he a bad guy? hehe. something tells me he's going to be the bad guy in this or something.

i missed p'chai. so i didn't really get to see bua & dan until this lakorn. i've been wanting to see those two on screen together, but p'chai seem to kiddish to me. i hear it's good though but have not been able to bring myself to watch it.

agh ha... so poot is ghost? thanks for the translation. i was going er.... :huh: for a while. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whaaww..thank u girls foe all the translation of the title...eheehee...get it now..yeah! i knew it had to do w/ someting w/ P'Beam's character..i luv P'Beam in tis lakorn..i need to start watchin' it again..i stopped on episode 1....umm which dayz does tis lakorn air??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
There is a high possibilty that Bua's character is not human but a ghost. Someone said it in Pantip webboard they read the summary of it, they said at the end it will reveal about her role and will make the audience in shock. So my guesss is she's a ghost like Dan that's why she can see him and other ghosts. And maybe that is why she doesn't want to meet Beam when Dan ask her to because she doesn't want him to know she's a ghost. So maybe that's how Dan and Bua will be together is because they both are a ghost and will go reborn and end up together at the end?? my prediction.