Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey anyone that watch this lakorn help me answer which episode where cee and cheer were hugging in the rain i need that scene to fit my mv cant think of any lakorn where it rains stupid but oh well

CTR

The Realist guy here period
hey anyone that watch this lakorn help me answer which episode where cee and cheer were hugging in the rain i need that scene to fit my mv cant think of any lakorn where it rains stupid but oh well
I think it is episode 3 or 4.

P'Nida...it's the latest one :)

Not sure if it's 3 or 4 I donno...not as if it says on the screen of CH7, "You are currently watching episode *blahblahblah*"

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The rain secen they hug each other is in esp 4 toward the end.

Love this lakorn. Cheer and Cee are so cutie in here. I think this is their best lakorn they did from their two preview one...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i real loved cee and cheer in this one...and it seems there will be more cute and interesting scenes of them together...and also i kind of thought cee will ask her to pretend to be his girlfriend in later episode too...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee-Cheer is so cute :wub:

I FF all Tle and Mo's scene, she's too :huh: . And Tle-Mo has no chenistry watsoeva and not to mention how odd they look together :rolleyes:

Episode 5, Cee accidently kiss Cheer on the cheek :p .

Episode 6, Cee offer a job for Cheer as his secretary, to get close to Diana. But Amy M found out and I guess told his daddy so Cheer got demoted to be Amy's secretary instead. Diana's mom is angry to see Cheer in the company. Probably planning on something again :unsure:

I need more scenes of Cee-Cheer :blush: . All 3 couples have about the same amount of screentime though. They really should cut off some of Tle-Mo..lol..j/k :p :lol:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i need to check youtube if those episodes has uploaded...

yea i fast foward tle and tangmo's scenes too...boring

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching episode 7. It wasn't as good as the previous 2 of Cee-Cheer scenes but it was still cute in a scene or 2 with them.

Tangmo, overheard her real mother and adoptive mother talking. Now she realize she's adopted and that Cheer and the other 2 littlel ones are her siblings and that her mother is poor. She couldn't handle the truth and ended up in the hospital. She didn't accept her biological family as family.

Dan and Diana? I'm not to sure what's up with them? But he's in the hospital and I dunno if his condition is serious or not. He was somewhat bleeding alot.

Nothing much going on in episode 7. Amy M continues to bully Cheer, and Cee is just alwayz there to help her. Toward the end of the episode in the meeting, something went wrong and so Amy M planned on calling the cops on Cheer. They asked for Diana's opinion and she agree to call the cops on Cheer too. Cheer was pretty much upset.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i agree....omg...what she said to herbirth mom...arghhh

maijune

SarNie Adult
i hate diana and mo on this lakorn...what keeps me to watch this lakorn was cee and cheer...they are so cute in here...i just loved every scenes of them in here...so cute...i only watch or pay attention to cee and cheer scenes and the rest i fast forward...

amy is annoying...but i like how cee always be there to help cheer and it was so cute how he wanted cheer to call him "pa"....and also how he always tried to take advantage of her too...he is just so fall for her now...