Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
just caught up to this lakorn....it was so funny when the dad went to cee's condo and cee and cheer had no idea whats those stuff and cheer's mom had to help...it was so funny and i love scenes with them

dan and diana are cute together though....omg tangmo's preggy....never thought that...

but its eneding this weekend, seems like yesterday episode one played....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm trying so hard to catch up to this lakorn lol; but man I'm so backed up on things so lakorns are like a last priority for me right now which sucks

Ana

sarNie Adult
So Mo is pregnant?! I didn't know that. I thought her marriage with that dude was cancel, Wasn't it?

maijune

SarNie Adult
So Mo is pregnant?! I didn't know that. I thought her marriage with that dude was cancel, Wasn't it?

no they go on with the wedding because mo's adopted mom threatening him that if he cancel the wedding it will ruin his reputation and since he is running for a position in the government....so he go on with it and said that since mo lied to him then she must accept the consequences....and he raped her later on when he always go out with girls and she tried to stop him..that's why she is pregnant...

why no one has upload this friday's ep yet...i can't wait to see it...for cee and cheer's scenes as always...

TubbyTinker

yup tangmo's pregnant.....of course tle is the one goingto accept to be the daddy for tangmo's baby....

i guess you ff their parts/scenes too much ana lol

TubbyTinker

just saw behinds the scene of this lakorn at ch7 and i hate to spoil but the mom dies at the end cuz they were at the funeral and i saw the mom picture up there so sad...but behinds were funny though

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks maijune for that summary on Mo being pregnant. Will I don't feel sorry for Mo at all she was dump from the begain.

And thanks TubbyTinker for the spoil. Aww the mom die so sad. Why do they have to make the mom die... :(

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Thanks maijune for that summary on Mo being pregnant. Will I don't feel sorry for Mo at all she was dump from the begain.

And thanks TubbyTinker for the spoil. Aww the mom die so sad. Why do they have to make the mom die... :(

She probably got cancer or something. Remember, her health has been declining due to her drinking alcohol.

maijune

SarNie Adult
the reason why cheer tried so hard to get all her family together in the first place is becasue the mom was going to die(she only have little time left due to leukemia or some kind of cancer)...it's not a surprise...

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I've been watching this lakorn also and love the storyline. My favorite couple in here is Dan and Diana. They are too cute. I love how Cee stands up for Cheer. Not all pe'eks are like that. This is the first lakorn I've watched Cheer in. She kinda reminds me of the nang'ek way back then..."Mornudee"

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
maijune Posted Today, 11:51 AM
the reason why cheer tried so hard to get all her family together in the first place is becasue the mom was going to die(she only have little time left due to leukemia or some kind of cancer)...it's not a surprise...
I totally forgot about that part in the being as the lakorn went on...Its still sad that the mom die. I can't wait to see the ending.

Thanks for the clips of behind Vanida.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, 4 telling me wat's up with Mo..lol..

LOL, ur right thip, I think I did FF them too much :lol:

Episode 14, is another good one ^_^
Cheer and the other two little ones was still on their knee. The rain was pouring, the 2 little ones couldn't endure it much longer. Cee and Dan took all three to the hospital. While there, he got a call from his dad. His dad was asking him where he is? y isn't he at work and is Cheer more important then his job?!. Again his dad is opposing their relationship <_< . Cee kept telling his dad that Cheer is a good person. And if his dad still object because he's afraid their wealth is gonna be cheated...he can disown Cee, cuzz Cee does't care about his wealth. Cee was by Cheer at the hospital till she woke up. He promised her that he'll help her get through this :wub:

Their mother finally gave in and went to the hospital for a check-up. Dan-Diana helped eachother prepare food for her. Diana, was very excited cuzz I think it's the 1st time she cooked?!. Anyway, the mom refuse to eat. Diana, was very disappointed. The nurse came in and asked them to leave the room while the nurse is doing a check-up. When all her children was out, she ate all of Diana's food :lol: . Outside Cee came up with an idea for a costume [it's actually a t-shirt :lol: ] everyone wore one. It says's Jun' children for Cheer-Diana- and the kids and Jun's son in-law for Cee and Danai *hihe* . Cee joked that it should of say mama Jun's daughter husband :p They all took pix :D . Diana, walked in to see her mom and saw that she ate all the food. Diana, was really happy they chatted and they showed the pixz they took earlier. Diana, gave Tle a call to see how Mo was doing. It was on speaker and they heard Mo was vomiting. Their mother was really worried.

Cee-Cheer went back home @ his dad place. There was a party going on. Cee dad told him there's people he wanted Cee to meet. Cheer was about to follow Cee, but his father stopped her. He gave her a paper to study before she went in to meet the others inside. He told her to lied that she's from a wealthy family and her family owns a large cosmetics company. Cee was mad, he and his dad got into it again. Cee ask his dad what's to hate about Cheer?!. His dad was like he's putting up a scene so that he won't be embarass and that everything is wrong with Cheer, 1 is her mom is a trans. Cee was like he doesn't care about those things!!

Amy M, saw Cheer and tries to make her embarass again. Telling people around that Cheer is from America. Cheer was completely lost :huh: . Cheer, was about to leave, Cee caught up to her. He asked her what's wrong?!. Cheer, burst out that she really can't stand this kind of life. She can't fit into his world, She left. Cee followed her back home. Both of her mom locked her out, so that she and Cee can talk it out. Cee, apologize for both his dad and Amy. He asked does Cheer love him at all?. Cheer told him they have to face the truth. Cee was like the truth is he loves her *lu* , and everything else isn't a problem. As long they are both willing to overcome the obstacles. Cheer, told Cee their obstacles are too big. She has had enough, she doesn't have the energy to fight anymore. She walked away, Cee told her he's not leaving till she goes with him. He'll wait till she comes back :wub: