Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha seriously I'm more into this lakorn for Diana ... I love that chick man ever since i saw her in Jao Sao Salawun.. She's so cute doode. Even though I'm not realy into this lakorn i watch it for Diana <3 LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 8 and 9 was good B) . 9 was the best though :p
Cheer was fired from the company, she got Cee's dad upset. Because Mo caused a scene thinking that Cheer was telling her fiance something. Cheer went back home but Cee is always there cheering her up. He took her and her mom to eat hot pot. And had a gr8 time chatting with Cheer's mom :lol: . Afterward, Cee had his hair washed by Cheer :blush: . The next day he bought her flowers and took her back to work :D . This time around I think she is Cee's secretary. @ the office he bought her flowers again and wanted to sit on her armchir and do his work there, but Cheer kicked him out to go back into his office. Anyway, Cee hid one of his file to get Cheer into his office so that he can see her :wub: . Cheer caught him hiding it..lol..and they were chasing eachother out in the hallway and bumped into his dad, Diana, Amy and their mothers. His dad told him that he had to Choose btw Amy and Diana to be his future bride. Cee tried to avoid but his dad told him he had to choose, by the time of their Company's party and announce to everyone there as well.

Episode 9, the time of the party arrived. All the gurls was dressed up. Cee was amaze by Cheer's :blush: and totally ignored the rest. He went straight to Cheer and lead her into the party. He kissed Cheer on the cheek ^_^ and announced to everyone that she is his future bride to be. It was nice that Diana was happy for Cheer-Cee. But of course Amy still picked on Cheer @ the party. She got Cheer embarass and afterward made Cheer dance with Cee's father. Cee dad said some mean stuff to her while dancing and she wasn't concentrating and fell down. Cee rush by her side. To Cheer her up Cee went up on stage and sang a song for Cheer :wub: . Cee is a real sweetheart in this lakorn B) . At home His dad gave him a check to give to Cheer to get out of Cee's life and he told Cee that he will never accept Cheer as his daughter in-law. Cee, rip the check into piece and told his dad no matter what he'll marry Cheer!! .

Mo's wedding was in episode 9 too.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ana: Tengmo's groom told her mom that he was getting a divorce and that he was moving out of that crazy house at the end of episode 9.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so behind! Better catch up and thanks for the summaries Ana.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much for summary esp. 8,9. Can't wait to see the party secen and all those cutie secen of Cheer and Cee. :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg, I really hate tangmo's character in this lakorn, her character is so stupid lol. I only watch this lakorn for cee and cheer, and Diane/Diana and the other guy (forgot his name)..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg, I really hate tangmo's character in this lakorn, her character is so stupid lol. I only watch this lakorn for cee and cheer, and Diane/Diana and the other guy (forgot his name)..
LOl his name is Dan ^___^
and thanks Ana for the summaries! man i love Diana <3 and Cheer and Cee <3 LOL
I can't wait to catch up Ms. Ana here makes me wanna ditch school and go rent the discs LOL :lol:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i was wondering..what did cheer say that made tangmo and diana cry soo much..i mean i know she is talking about their mom but what was she saying?

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL, Tina :lol:

Np, u guys!! Luving this lakorn alot :wub:

Thanx, CTR ;)

I like the song Cee sang too? Anyone has it? ^_^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
At first I didn't think this lakorn would that great. But after watching it on youtube, it's actually pretty good. Hope it ends well. One part made me cry.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode 10. Nothing much happened. Mo, ended up in the hospital. That gurl is so :wacko: she went and beg that dude to take her back <_< . He pushed her away and Tle punched that guy. But Mo took the other guy side :angry: . Anyway, Dan-Diana was at the beach and there, they spended time together. Cee, is alwayz by Cheer's side when she went to visit her mom. Her real mother was being nice to her untill Diana's adopted mother came in and say some mean stuff to her. She took it out on Cheer and kicked her out. This episode had cute scenes with Dan-Diana :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks ana.....cant wait for that
i find it funny how they use melody of love songs for the subs songs in here

the song that cee sang, i forgot what was the name of it but i know that palapol sings it

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the summary Ana. aww cutie that Dan and Diana have some sweet secen. I just hope at the end Mo doesn't end up with Tle. She doesn't deserve to have him at the end.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Just watched episode 10. Nothing much happened. Mo, ended up in the hospital. That gurl is so :wacko: she went and beg that dude to take her back <_< . He pushed her away and Tle punched that guy. But Mo took the other guy side :angry: . Anyway, Dan-Diana was at the beach and there, they spended time together. Cee, is alwayz by Cheer's side when she went to visit her mom. Her real mother was being nice to her untill Diana's adopted mother came in and say some mean stuff to her. She took it out on Cheer and kicked her out. This episode had cute scenes with Dan-Diana :p

yeah i agree i really like their part in this ep. its really cute....