Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg eposide one was soooooooo sad!! i cried soooo much and it's only the first tape. when cee made his appearance i was like "oh my that's gotta be cee just by the way he walks & it was him with his charming smile!!!!! the photographing scene was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i watched episode two...hmm...it was ok except too much drama i was crying badly! tangmoe so selfish she made tle stay even though he was heartbroken that she was going to marry this player. and also diana no one remember her birthday so sad...:( and also cheer her mother slapped her she running out crying but she noes her mother loves her. her mother when subconscious she say she loves all her children and that she is sorry...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for summary eps 2 Stardust. Sad that everyone didn't remember diana birthday and that TangMo is selfish for making Tle stay. Can't wait to see eps 2.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
awwh i want to see this because of Diana.. but cheer? i dont like her.. should i give it a try? the teaser looked good =]

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 3 is pretty good, I felt sorry for that guy(i forgot his name) that is suppose to get with tangmo. ...........her fiance keep on beating him up, hope that later in the story he will get higher rank in his job so her mom could stop insaulting him...............

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
ok so i dont understand thai but did cheer find out that diana is her sister? cause i guess when the mom was unconscious she mentioned all of her daughters, right? so cheer is on a mention to find her sisters..is that correct? when diana drove past her she was soo amaze and happy..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just watched episode 3. Yes, I believe Cheer knows that Diana is her elder sis. She went to see her @ her company. But cuzz Cee was trying to get away from Amy M he pulled cheer away and hid. Before she could see Diana, she left already. Cheer told Cee that Diana is her sis. He didn't really believed her but helped her anyway. Cee took Cheer to see Diana's adopted mother. Cheer told her story, to the lady. The lady promised Cheer that she'll let Diana know. It turns out that Diana's mom didn't like the idea of Diana finding her sis and biological mother. She told the security guards to keep an eye on Cheer and that if she comes again don't let her in.

Cheer also finds out that TangMo is her sis too.

I luv Cee-Cheer scenes together. Cee is so cute getting touchy with Cheer :lol:
Amy M is n'rai but I really like her and Cee together. She is pretty very pretty in this lakorn. I like seeing her and Cee together too. Cee is so funny everytime he sees her he wants to run away :lol: . As much as I luv Mo but I think her character is really stupid and selfish. Stupid for falling for the wrong guy and selfish about not letting Tle go. Tle had to endure all this suffering from Mo's boyfriend and it just aggravate me that he doesn't fight back. I hope, Mo realize that her bf is not what he seem. No matter how mismatch she and Tle is I still wish to see some romance btw them. And maybe her character can get some common sense and not be so blind :rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Kool that Cheer find out about her two sister. And thanks for the summary for eps 3. I can't wait to see it.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow, cheer is actually really cute in this lakorn..im starting to like her..sorry to say (please dont attack me) but mo isnt doing very well at all in this one..hopefully her character improves though..she's actually a bit irritating in here..even diana is doing better then her..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
episode 2 was okay...havent watched epi 3 yet but i'm loving cee and cheer scenes though....yeah i dont like tangmo's character in here...so dumb