Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
During the scenes of Dan-Diana there was this song I really like. From the voice I think Au Nawapol sings it. Does anyone know the name of that song?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Yesterday, 01:19 PM
HAHA, in episode 11 Cheer pretends to be pregnant with Cee's child. You should've seen the look on Cee's father.
:eek: Can't wait to see that secen. :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 11, is soooo cute :p

Nothing is going on with Mo beside her begging that loser rolleyes.gif . I feel sorry for Tle to have to go along with Mo all the time. He loves her so much and is always by her side. He's too damn nice rolleyes.gif . But Mo is too god damn dumb. That loser told her in her face that he doesn't want her any longer <_< but y can't she get it through her head and start over and see that it's Tle that is there all along. It's not like he's being a perfect gentlemen toward her anymore. In fact he has shown his true color. I really dun see how in the world Tle-Mo is gonna get together. Mo, sees Tle as an older brother only. All she do is weep and weep and weep over that loser -_-

Anyway, Cee dad told Cee to bring along his girlfiend [Cheer] to the party. Cee though his father finally accepted Cheer. he went to pick her up @ her home and they went shopping for a new dress. When they got there, Cheer was feeling arkward. Cee told her it was okay, and that she looked beautiful. Cheer, was like do u compliment every gurl this way ...hehe.. . Cee took Cheer's hand and put it by his heart and he was like his heart is only beating her name :wub: . All of a sudden all these gurls started coming out and was all over him. Cheer got mad and step out. On her way out she met Amy M. Amy, got flowers and a card supposingly given to her by Cee. Cheer read it and got upset. Then she met Cee's dad. Cee dad had no intention of accepting Cheer into his family. He invited all of Cee's ex on purpose to show Cheer that Cee is a player and that he will never be truthful. Cheer was hurt and was leaving the party. Cee caught up with Cheer and tried to explain to her but she was too mad to listen he pulled her and she triped and he accidently kissed her on the..lol.. . Cheer was like she's not his toy and slapped him :lol: . Cee found out what his dad did and they got into an argument. Cee told his dad that he really loves Cheer. His dad doesn't listen so Cee say he ain't got no heart, he doesn't know love, and all his life is all about work work work!!!. His dad slapped him.

Cee, went over to Cheer's place to explain again but her mom whacked him..lol..Cee was telling her that he is really truthful to Cheer. In the past he wasn't a gr8 person but Cheer has changed him. Her mom calmed down but still didn't let him in. She told him to wait till Cheer's calm. The next day, Cee went over again. No one leted him in. Cheer went to her room but to her surprise Cee was in already. Apparently, her mom supply him the ladder to climb up ...lol.... Cheer, was still mad but they talked and she told Cee she wasn't mad @ him but at his dad. And she told Cee that his dad is actaually right. They are from two different world, not compatible at all. She walked out, Cee chased after her. He lost her, but he was at the market with a microphone announcing his love for her. He was like telling the world how much she means to him what she has done to him that made him a better person. He doesn't care how her life was, or who's her mother. He likes her for who she is 189.gif . He yelled out "I LOVE U !!!" . Cheer came out and threw a bunch of letturce @ his face :lol: . They hugged :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 12, was cute and funny *lol!*

Cee dad forced him to get engage with Diana. He didn't agree but his dad got him locked him till the important day. Diana, only agree cuzz her mother was putting up a show making her feel bad. Anyway, the day came. Dan and Cheer got help from Amy and her mom to get into Cee's house. Just before he putted the ring on Diana, Dan pushed Cheer in and interrupt the ceremony. Cee was really happy to see Cheer. He told everyone she was his wife. The engagement was stopped :D both Cee and Diana was very happy. Cee, told his dad Cheer is pregnant. His dad didn't believe him and took Cee to his Condo to see what's going on there. Dan called Cheer's mom and they bought baby's stuff and decorated the condo :lol: . His dad was questioning what each item was :p . His dad still didn't really believe him and threaten Cheer to tell the truth. Cheer got so scared that she began to vomit :lol: . Now he believes that Cheer is pregnant :p .

When the dad left Cheer wanted to leave with her mom. But Cee told Cheer to stay since they are putting up a show they have to make it look real. Her mom agree with Cee :lol: . Everyone left, now with just the 2 of them. Cee was getting too close with Cheer :p she got her alittle scare..lol..but he say he was hungry :lol: . He looked at cheer and he was like u can cook? can you?..LOL..turns out that her cooking was a disaster ..lol.. . They both ended up eating noodle. Cee compliment it and say it's the best noodle he has ever eaten :wub: . Cheer feed Cee a mouth full of noodle :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
haven't had the time to watch this past week eps yet...but thanks ana for the summaries...your summaries sounds really cute between cee and cheer...can't wait to see it...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np, Maijune!!

thai-lakorn-fan-forever, This lakorn is very good. U should give it a try.

Episode 13, is another good one, Cute and sad!!
Mo and Tle is at the beach. They are suppose to be there so that Mo can forget about that loser. While they are there Tle did everything he can to cheer her up. However, Mo was always still sad and depress. Mo, wanted to leave and go back to that loser. Tle tried to stop her, but she slapped him and ran out. Tle, chase after her, Mo was almost hit by a car but it hitted Tle instead. While Tle was in ER, Mo realize how good Tle was to her :rolleyes: like finally..lol...

Anyway, back to my favorite couple B)
Cheer, was figuring out how to sleep that nite, how the pillow should be placed. Cee, was in the background asking Cheer where should they go on their honeymoon? France or America?. Cheer, was like this is just a show, what are u thinking? :lol: . When Cheer turn around Cee was in his bath-robe and she freaked out :p . She started throwing pillows at him ..lol... she stopped when she saw his dad walked in. Cee, didn't know so he started getting cheeky with Cheer :lol: he stopped when he saw his dad. His dad told them he had made an appointment with a doctor for Cheer. Cheer tried to avoid by pretending to faint, so they didn't have to go after all. Cee walked his dad out. His dad told him he is willing to give Cee-Cheer a chance. Cee was very happy hearing this from his dad. Cheer overheard their conversation. Back in the condo, Cee was telling her the good news but Cheer wasn't happy. She told him she really can't fit in his high society, they are way too different. Cee tried to talk her over, Cheer wouldn't listen and she hitted his face by mistake. Cee was really upset now :mellow: he told her he understand now, all along he was the one misunderstanding their relationship. The only reason she is staying with him now was becuause he asked her too. He told her he's sorry, from now on he won't disturb her :( . [My translation maynot be that accurate :ph34r: ]

Cee, went out drinking and he met Amy M. I thought in this scene they were gonna have that scene where n'rai drug p'ek drink and setup the whole bed scene and say he has to take responsibility crap :blink: . Thank god, it didn't happen!! . Anyway, Amy M took Cee back home drunk. She tried to make Cheer jealous and mad but Cheer didn't fell for it and told amy she can leave now...lol..Cheer was wiping Cee. He was awake now but pretend he was still not sober yet ..hehe.. he tried to kiss cheer but she pushed his face away with the towel..hehe... They were laughing and teasing eachother :wub: . Then Cee apologize for what he said earlier to her. He told her what he's doing is for the both of them... Cheer stopped him and went back inside her room .

Cheer real mother decided to leave her childrens. She felt like she's a burden to them all. Cee, Cheer, Diana, Dani and the two little ones went out seracing for her. They finally found her, but she refuse to see them.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...i havent had the chance to watch this weeks episode yet...maybe tonight....gosh thank you soooooooo much ana...your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me that ending song. I really like it.
If we have a link, can someone link me to it.
Thanks much.

NEVERMIND: I found the links.

maijune

SarNie Adult
Np, Maijune!!

thai-lakorn-fan-forever, This lakorn is very good. U should give it a try.

Episode 13, is another good one, Cute and sad!!
Mo and Tle is at the beach. They are suppose to be there so that Mo can forget about that loser. While they are there Tle did everything he can to cheer her up. However, Mo was always still sad and depress. Mo, wanted to leave and go back to that loser. Tle tried to stop her, but she slapped him and ran out. Tle, chase after her, Mo was almost hit by a car but it hitted Tle instead. While Tle was in ER, Mo realize how good Tle was to her :rolleyes: like finally..lol...

Anyway, back to my favorite couple B)
Cheer, was figuring out how to sleep that nite, how the pillow should be placed. Cee, was in the background asking Cheer where should they go on their honeymoon? France or America?. Cheer, was like this is just a show, what are u thinking? :lol: . When Cheer turn around Cee was in his bath-robe and she freaked out :p . She started throwing pillows at him ..lol... she stopped when she saw his dad walked in. Cee, didn't know so he started getting cheeky with Cheer :lol: he stopped when he saw his dad. His dad told them he had made an appointment with a doctor for Cheer. Cheer tried to avoid by pretending to faint, so they didn't have to go after all. Cee walked his dad out. His dad told him he is willing to give Cee-Cheer a chance. Cee was very happy hearing this from his dad. Cheer overheard their conversation. Back in the condo, Cee was telling her the good news but Cheer wasn't happy. She told him she really can't fit in his high society, they are way too different. Cee tried to talk her over, Cheer wouldn't listen and she hitted his face by mistake. Cee was really upset now :mellow: he told her he understand now, all along he was the one misunderstanding their relationship. The only reason she is staying with him now was becuause he asked her too. He told her he's sorry, from now on he won't disturb her :( . [My translation maynot be that accurate :ph34r: ]

Cee, went out drinking and he met Amy M. I thought in this scene they were gonna have that scene where n'rai drug p'ek drink and setup the whole bed scene and say he has to take responsibility crap :blink: . Thank god, it didn't happen!! . Anyway, Amy M took Cee back home drunk. She tried to make Cheer jealous and mad but Cheer didn't fell for it and told amy she can leave now...lol..Cheer was wiping Cee. He was awake now but pretend he was still not sober yet ..hehe.. he tried to kiss cheer but she pushed his face away with the towel..hehe... They were laughing and teasing eachother :wub: . Then Cee apologize for what he said earlier to her. He told her what he's doing is for the both of them... Cheer stopped him and went back inside her room .

Cheer real mother decided to leave her childrens. She felt like she's a burden to them all. Cee, Cheer, Diana, Dani and the two little ones went out seracing for her. They finally found her, but she refuse to see them.

yeah i was surprised too...usually lakorns have that like n'rai drug p'ek and then later say she is pregnant with his child but this lakorn is different from all other lakons which i loved it....i just fell in love with all cee and cheer scenes...every scenes are so cute...can't wait til this week....can't believe it's ending...and yeah dung duang haruthai to focus on...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ur very, welcome, Thip ;)

Yes, exactly ^_^
I hate scene where n'rai drug p'ek and stuff. Sometime, it's like is that even necessary?! :huh:
So yea, I was glad this lakorn didn't have none of that crap :yahoo: . And especially since it's nearly ending. The whole thing would be ruin with that scene if it ever happened..lol... I was actually nervous when I got to the scene Cee was drinking @ the bar :blush: . When it passed I was so relief :lol:

I'm sad that it's ending this week. But also glad so that it wouldn't drag too much. I'm gonna miss Cee-Cheer 2gether. This lakorn really makes them look extra cute together because of the cute scenes they had :wub: . It's funny how how when i heard about this lakorn I was disappointed that Cheer is n'ek and Mo is supporting. I wasn't even looking forward to this lakorn much, beacuse of the pair-up. However, It turns out this lakorn is better then expected ^_^ . I would love to see Cee-Cheer in another lakorn again. They are just too darn cute in this one. I LOVE THEM :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ana i have to agree with you.
Cheer and Cee are adorable together, the rest of the pairing I could care less.
The only reason I'm watching this lakorn is because of Cheer and Cee.

That girl who plays Ploy really pisses me off.
I swear to god, how can you be that weak? Hello! yuck!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Uh huh..I really could careless about the other couples. Somehow the others doesn't stand out to me at all. I dun feel their chemistry. Or maybe it's because I FF most of their scenes :lol: . Honestly, Mo-Tle have no chemistry :huh: . Diana-Danai, they are quite cute. If anything they are the second best couple in this lakorn after Cee-Cheer. I find it cute how Dan is so hyper and caredree. But wat's up with him bleeding? Is he gonna die? :unsure:

Mo's charcter Ploy is really disturbing :rolleyes: . As much as I luv Mo, her character in this lakorn is weak, annoying and degrading women -_- . Actually, I find it's disgusting how she would chase her so call fiance around and then begging him to go home :blink: . Even when he humiliate her in public, she still doesn't get it :wacko: . How can a person be so :wacko: .

I like Amy M more :p . She's n'rai but she doesn't do anything evil. She just talk alot of shit :lol:

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i hate moe's role too...when she's at tle's place...she was so picky..."Oh i can't drink this, its not brand named, or My baby can't wear this its not soft enough.....and why did you bring me here if you can't get me what i want"...so stupid....and she is so not pretty at all....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee is cute in here. Diana&Dan are the cute couple. i feel sorry for him that he has the disease. of all the sisters,Diana is the most sad character because she doesn't have anyone, the lady that raise her doesn't even love her only use her to make money,she get all depress and cry a lot. Tangmo&Tle are the most boring couple. especially Tangmo her character is so stupid. so annoying.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Diana, has play n'ek be4. I think she was one in a ligay lakorn with Woot, this was long ago. And another one Salawin something?? and the last one as n'ek is with Tui?