Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

maijune

SarNie Adult
i like that pix when cee about to kiss cheer too...and the one that she is sleeping cee is taking picture of her..wonder why is that....downloading ep 1 right now...can't wait to see it...by the teaser cee and cheer seems interesting to see...

maijune

SarNie Adult
i just finished ep 1 cee is so hot and yeah he is a player/playboy in this one...i loved all the scenes(even it was just like 2 or 3 scenes so far) of cee and cheer together in this 1st epi..it was great...love both of their character too...and since cee is a playboy, we definitely expect to see lots of sweet scenes of them together...cheer is pretty in here too...can't wait for ep 2...

all 3 n'eks are sisters...wonder if they have the same dad or not? anyone know the whole storyline? little help would be great appreciated.

what days does it air?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee character sounds HOT :drool: . I've only seen so far about the 1st 10 min..LOL>>>busy doing other things :blush:

Did Mo show up yet? I at least expect some scenes of them 2gether, Cee and Mo that is..hehe

=======

This lakorn airs Fri, Sat and Sun :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah i just read an interview on cee and he said he's a play oy in here but a good play boy like he has a job and stuff and he said that the reason why he a play boy b/c he doesnt believe in true love ab/c of his parents....his dad was always working so his mom left him so yeah when he see cheer he gonna fall in love with her...and so on.....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i would watch if cee and moe are main couple to be gotta be cheer she was ok in her first lakorn with kade now dont really like watching her lakorns she not neak type i prefer her in tomboyish role she match anyways aimee is nrai in here she so pretty well probably fits her wanna see her evil she dont match neak role doesnt matter she nrai at least she get the fun part lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
so far i think cheer, mo, and the one are sister because their mom is a prositute and couldn't afford to take car of them and she dessert all three of them to 3 seperate diffrent family....and cheer was the first one to know her mother in ep.1.....therefore...can't wait till ep.2 come out...........

Ana

sarNie Adult
Okay, finally seen episode 1 :D

I've only watched Cee-Cheer parts though :p

I'm liking Cee's character very much. Cee-Cheer scenes was cute too. When he was flirting with her at the school..lol..so cute ^_^ .

Can't wait for episode 2 to air :yahoo:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for ya summary what ya saw so far. Can't wait to see Cheer & Cee part.

Just to let ya know that Cheer, TangMo, and Diana are sisters in here. And they trying to find their mom

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg...i just got finished with episode 1 today and so far so good.....i love cee and cheer scene in here...it was cute......but the mom has 5 kids in total i'm guessing right?

i know cheer is the youngest but who the oldest

okay tangmo said that her character is kinda dumb i guess cuz she gonna fall in love with the wrong guy...that sarawut guy....i think thats his name and eventhough hes a bad guy and is hurting her family, she still loves him and on the other side where tle is always saving her and protecting her, she over looks him and thinks of him just as a big brother......

maijune

SarNie Adult
i guess diana is the oldest then mo and then cheer...and the two little one who are cheer's students...

and yeah i will only going to watch cee and cheer scenes because it sounds like only them will have the interesting roles, which is to what and how i like.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah your right maijune. Diana is the oldest than its TangMo than Cheer and the two littl kids.

Cheer and Cee secen are so cutie. That secen where Cee was taking her pictures while Cheer were sleeping is so cutie and funny when Cheer wake up to see Cee taking pictures of her...