Pairings you want to see

P

PrincessKarina

That's funny cause Yaya said she had better chemistry with Louis than Mark. :risas3::risas3:

I think everyone has good chemistry in slap/kiss. Look at the recent slap kiss lakorns that have made many new fans going gaga over the pairing.... Taew/James and Pon/Bua. Unfortunately I passed both, although they are my #1 genre, because of the female characters. Taew was too bratty and Bua I passed from KC.
Or maybe Yaya did. I didn’t watch KC. I kindly disagree that everyone has chemistry in kiss and slap lakorns. You were right we went crazy on JT’s pairing! ;) Lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think for a slap and kiss, there needs to be sexual tension and I don’t really think NY have that anymore. They are very comfortable with each other now. I think Yaya would be better with Mark in another slap and kiss. But again we can agree to disagree lol But I’m sure NY will get paired up again.
Agree to disagree. No sexual tension? I am guessing many new Philipines fans that are popping up left and right and over some funny lakorn like LLSR will disagree too. Yaya doesn't need another slapkiss with Mark, although I could use another one with Mario.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
That's funny cause Yaya said she had better chemistry with Louis than Mark. :risas3::risas3:

I think everyone has good chemistry in slap/kiss. Look at the recent slap kiss lakorns that have made many new fans going gaga over the pairing.... Taew/James and Pon/Bua. Unfortunately I passed both, although they are my #1 genre, because of the female characters. Taew was too bratty and Bua I passed from KC.
I recommend Pon/Bua. Just FF the other ppls scenes, 5555 The pranang scenes are pretty good.

P

PrincessKarina

Agree to disagree. No sexual tension? I am guessing many new Philipines fans that are popping up left and right and over some funny lakorn like LLSR will disagree too. Yaya doesn't need another slapkiss with Mark, although I could use another one with Mario.
And that’s their very own opinions. @SuzieJ has her own views I respectfully honored and agree with.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I recommend Pon/Bua. Just FF the other ppls scenes, 5555 They pranang scenes are pretty good.
I've my eyes on him since Sanae Rak Nang Cin, but I can't do her. Hated her in KC and passed on her twin one with Pop- another guy I like. I hoping for a newer one with Pon and Nychaa or someone new. Maybe when I am bored one day...lol.

x0unerthanlater

I've my eyes on him since Sanae Rak Nang Cin, but I can't do her. Hated her in KC and passed on her twin one with Pop- another guy I like. I hoping for a newer one with Pon and Nychaa or someone new. Maybe when I am bored one day...lol.
I'm neutral to Bua because I can't even remember her role in KC 5555
I was more impressed with Pon in TBSC, but she was a good partner for him.

If there's anyone that can do slap/kiss in the new gen. Pon is definitely it.

fresh

sarNie Adult
I understand where both you girls are at @Alichgo @SuzieJ I also voiced my opinion on Nadech on numerous occasions because that’s how I saw him on screen. If he doesn’t hold back like he did in his previous lakorns with Taew, Mew, and Patricia then maybe MLFTS might be ok. That’s a beautiful Korean master piece and I just hope the best with the Thais. I love that drama. I’m glad we all can get along maturely voicing our views without bickering and offended! :) Nadech (in my opinion) can be a stronger and better actor if he can initiate on screen chemistry with other actresses the way he did with Yaya. Sadly he is almost 30 and his main chemistry and costar is only with Yaya. He will be passing his prime soon. :(
Yes clearly he was holding back in LSR. The chemistry was dry between Taew and Nadech. Between Pat and Nadech was worse. It was so forced. I used to be ok with Nadech until I saw he wasn’t go too far as an actor when stuck with Yaya all the time. Now these are my thoughts. To me an actor’s job is to sell the on screen business. That’s why I stopped watching Nadech. And like @SuzieJ said unfortunately many of us international fans cannot speak or understand that language. Good for you. I’m a fast reader and multitasker so reading English subs are just fine.
Slap and kiss with Nadech? Good luck because as long as I know he’s only lip kissed Yaya. Lol. I respect your views but for the record playing twins or not it doesn’t matter. If you are a good actor you are a good actor. No excuses. And also to me Taew is a versatile actress. I’m not a fan of Matt or Bella though. If it wasn’t for Taew I would’ve dropped LSR. That was a missed lakorn for me. @Alichgo

For someone who doesn't like Nadech and be careless about him, I'm surprised when seeing you talk about Nadech a lot everywhere. If I don't like someone I don't bother to waste my time to follow or talk about him/her. As a Nadech's fan, I wanna to respond to your comments in general about him in a mature manner. Sorry that I can't quote all your comments about him on AF here but I'm sure you remember what you said about him.

Like or don't like an actor/actress and his/her acting or to see if a couple has chemistry is totally subjective and depends on each person's opinion. It's OK if you don't like Nadech or his acting.
But claiming an actor/actress is UNPROFESSIONAL without any evidence is like an insult to someone who has worked hard for their job.
An actor/actress is professional or not doesn't depend on how he/she kisses their co-star but it depends on if they follow the scripts and the expectation of directors/producers/scriptwriters to portray their characters or not. Did Nadech refuse to do as required? Have any directors/producers/co-workers/staffs complained that he's unprofessional and doesn't do his job right? If yes, can you provide any evidence?
I only know that professional people who have worked with him praise that he's very hard working and PROFESSIONAL when doing his job.
If a lakorn is successful depend on how p'ek and n'ek kiss then why a slap/kiss lakorn like GS has the lowest rating for LakornThai when Teaw and JJ kissed a lot?

I think chemistry between 2 characters depends on both the actor and the actress and the story-line that builds up their characters and relationship. You can say that Nadech hold back in LSR and TRKJ. But for me, although I really wanted to support Nadech but I had to drop LSR because I can't stand Teaw's voice and the way she portrayed her character was so annoying (I wondered how p'ek can love her let alone has chemistry with her? Not sure if her character changed in the end because I dropped in the middle) and Patricia was so stiff. Also in TRKJ where the storyline is about n'ek but Mew portrayed her character so boring. No offend to their fans, it's just MY opinion.
In both lakorns, Thai people mostly talked about Nadech and his characters with good feedback. He was nominated and won many Best Actor awards. It's very funny if an UNPROFESSIONAL actor can win BEST ACTOR AWARDS and be recognized by professional people (e.g. nominated by both Nataraja Awards and TV Gold Awards for Best Actor). Were Teaw, Mew or Patricia nominated or won Best actress awards for their roles in LSR and TRKJ? Sorry I don't know because I don't follow them.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

anrelationship.UNPROFESSIONAL actor can win BEST ACTOR AWARDS and be recognized by professional people. Were Teaw, Mew or Patricia nominated or wSorry I don't know because I don't follow them.
Again those are my thoughts. You can say whatever you want also. And I will say however I feel. That wasn’t an insult. That’s how I SAW it. Yes everyone has their bias of course just like how you stopped LSR because you couldn’t stand Taew. Is it wrong for me to voice my comments? No of course not or why would we have forums like this? Oh and for the record no one needs proof for voicing their thoughts on any topic. And no need to apologize for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Again those are my thoughts. You can say whatever you want also. And I will say however I feel. That wasn’t an insult. That’s how I SAW it. Yes everyone has their bias of course just like how you stopped LSR because you couldn’t stand Taew. Is it wrong for me to voice my comments? No of course not or why would we have forums like this? Oh and for the record no one needS proof for voicing their thoughts on any topic. And no need to apologize for anything.
I've no problem and don’t need proof if you don't like Nadech or his acting because it's subjective and it's only your opinion. But I see that you claimed that he's an "unprofessional actor" when you didn't read it anywhere or heard it from any sources, especially from people who work with him. Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand just by watching LSR, you claimed Nadech is unprofessional because he didn't kiss his n'ek as YOU expected without even knowing how the script or the director required him and if Nadech refused to do as the director/producer/scriptwriter/co-stars expected him to do or NOT (He DOESN'T need to do as you expected LOL).

P.S. Can an employer/manager claim that their employee is "unprofessional" just because they feel it without any evidence that the employee does something wrong??? e.g. refuse to perform as being asked, late to work, can't separate personal matters to work...

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
would love to see pon paired with patricia in an office drama.
and also maybe an older woman younger man drama with bella.
now that kwan is freelance i hope she gets paired with some ch3 boys soon.
kwan and great
kwan and alek
kwan and james ji.
strongly doubt kwan will be paired with (mark, mario or nadech)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
would love to see pon paired with patricia in an office drama.
and also maybe an older woman younger man drama with bella.
now that kwan is freelance i hope she gets paired with some ch3 boys soon.
kwan and great
kwan and alek
kwan and james ji.
strongly doubt kwan will be paired with (mark, mario or nadech)
I saw a picture of Pon and Bella on ig and thought maybe they would do good in a older woman/younger man romance. I’m not a fan of those types of dramas but I would watch for those two.

Kwan and Great looked nice together at their event.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I've no problem or need proof if you don't like Nadech or his acting because it's subjective and it's only your opinion. But I see that you claimed that he's an "unprofessional actor" when you didn't read it anywhere or heard it from any sources, especially from people who work with him. Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand just by watching LSR, you claimed Nadech is unprofessional because he didn't kiss his n'ek asYOU expected without even knowing how the script or the director required and if Nadech refused to do as the director/producer/scriptwriter/co-stars expected him to do or NOT (He DOESN'T need to do as you expected).
Can an employer/manager claim that their employee is "unprofessional" just because they feel it without any evidence that the employee does something wrong??? e.g. refuse to perform as being asked, late to work, can't separate personal matters to work...
i always see alot of comments here where nadech has been called unprofessional especially regarding kissing scene and its quite weird to be me. i would rather people say he is a bad actor (not saying he is) than tag him as unprofessional.
i actually liked his drama with mew. they were adorable together. the only problem was that mew was quite forgettable and thats my biggest problem with her as an actress.
the lakorn with taew was annoying because of the script. nadech had better chemistry with pat imo.

P

PrincessKarina

I've no problem or need proof if you don't like Nadech or his acting because it's subjective and it's only your opinion. But I see that you claimed that he's an "unprofessional actor" when you didn't read it anywhere or heard it from any sources, especially from people who work with him. Thanks for clarifying. Now I understand just by watching LSR, you claimed Nadech is unprofessional because he didn't kiss his n'ek asYOU expected without even knowing how the script or the director required and if Nadech refused to do as the director/producer/scriptwriter/co-stars expected him to do or NOT (He DOESN'T need to do as you expected).
Can an employer/manager claim that their employee is "unprofessional" just because they feel it without any evidence that the employee does something wrong??? e.g. refuse to perform as being asked, late to work, can't separate personal matters to work...
Hey no problem. At least we are staying sane about this topic. Again anything I said about Nadech was purely my own opinions. You are free to voice yours.

x0unerthanlater

If ch3 casts Kwan, it will be so interesting... She'd be like a whole new actress!

I wouldn't mind Pon in a OW/YM lakorn. I think he has a strong enough aura to pull it off.

Pon/Mew
Pon/Bella
Pon/Me.... JK :risas3:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
If ch3 casts Kwan, it will be so interesting... She'd be like a whole new actress!

I wouldn't mind Pon in a OW/YM lakorn. I think he has a strong enough aura to pull it off.

Pon/Mew
Pon/Bella
ikr. i think pon can pull it off. bella would guide and lead him well.
pon and you in a slap kiss lol
would really love to see how ch3 can transform kwan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Pon/Mew
Pon/Bella
Kwan has had it too easy lately at ch7. Maybe Ch3 will challenge her. I’d like to see her with one of the veteran actors! Ken T perhaps! But I doubt Noi would let that happen

fresh

sarNie Adult
i always see alot of comments here where nadech has been called unprofessional especially regarding kissing scene and its quite weird to be me. i would rather people say he is a bad actor (not saying he is) than tag him as unprofessional.
i actually liked his drama with mew. they were adorable together. the only problem was that mew was quite forgettable and thats my biggest problem with her as an actress.
the lakorn with taew was annoying because of the script. nadech had better chemistry with pat imo.
I think people can like or don't like an actor but they can't judge an actor is unprofessional without any proof of how he has worked according to what has been required from people who hire him.

BUT here's some proof of producers, directors, co-stars, ET people talk about Nadech's professionalism as an actor and how he keeps trying until he can do as what the director wants:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I think people can like or don't like an actor but they can't judge an actor is unprofessional without any proof of how he has worked according to what has been required from people who hire him.

BUT here's some proof of producer, directors, co-stars, ET people talk about Nadech's professionalism as an actor and how he keeps trying until he can do as what the director wants:
Thanks Fresh! validated my opinions of who he is as an actor based on examples of past work experiences or statements from people's with firsthand account of working with Nadech's professionalism. While the rest of us out here are merely judging him on what we saw - whether that's one lakorn, two lakorns or secondhand opinions.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch3 is too crowded. They're not gonna promote Kwan over their top 9-10 actresses A-list crew. Look at Mai D. She only got one with Ch3 and that was with her fellow pan-lan p'ek Mario cause they thought they could milk that cash cow. But GMM and One 31 open their arms to everyone so maybe she can find her place there.

About Nadech, chemistry is truly in the eyes of the beholder. I thought he had chem with everyone including Mew, Taew, Pat and Kim. In LSR, the story was literally about Nadech's character trying to hold himself and his feelings back from n'ek so as to not reveal the twin swap. Maybe that's why some interpret it as Nadech the actor holding back when his character is suppose to be that way?

x0unerthanlater

ikr. i think pon can pull it off. bella would guide and lead him well.
pon and you in a slap kiss lol
would really love to see how ch3 can transform kwan.
I would faint in a slap kiss with Pon. Oh dear hahaha

But yeah, Bella would be a great lead for him as his senior. He's got so much potential and so many possible pairings because he's still very young.

Kwan has had it too easy lately at ch7. Maybe Ch3 will challenge her. I’d like to see her with one of the veteran actors! Ken T perhaps! But I doubt Noi would let that happen
Yeah, I don't think ch3 would even try... but if they did, I think it'll be interesting who she pairs with.