Pairings you want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But Kan really didnt want to act though.
True but I wish they had given him more opportunities. I’m sure he would’ve taken them just like Matt is doing right now. She seems to be done with wanting to act but she still takes the jobs they offer her. And oops I meant ch7 not ch3!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 is notorious at sleeping on their biggest potentials (Now, Sammie, Es, Kan,even GookGiik Kochakorn) to promote some their most unappealing artists (Peak, New, Pim, Kelly etc...). Now is the certified BAP of CH7 : mad HUGE potential but companies has 0 vision for them.

Mai needs to pair up with Mark. I am tired of seeing her with fanboy Ter
Poor Ter lol but yeah Mai and Mark would be Hot

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
YEES, Mint/Nadech & Mint/Great please!

Mookda & Weir - Not now but later on, lol. She's still a baby. But I wouldn't mind if it were now.
Mookda & Es - Man, CH.7 BETTER start promoting Es more! He's such a talented hottie.
Well, I just want Mookda with all the talented good looking dudes at ch.7. I'm glad she's pairing with Michael next.

Phet & Mew N. (just a dream...)
I wouldn't mind Phet & Chippy (again, another dream)
I think Phet & Namtarn would be so cute! But their height would be too close D':
I hope KK will be the start of something great for him. Then, I can be more hopeful for these pairings, lol.

& as always, Ken T. & Matt.
Phet and Mew would be so cute because since Phet isn't so tall Mew will definitely compliment with his height.
I would also love to see him with Toey J. again. They were so cute as second leads.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ter had brought her fame back up, she had the most luck with him since she left ch7. Mai would had more chances to pair with ch3 actors if she didn’t burn too many bridges.
I think being with Ter has helped her image. She’s on the road to redemption now. She hasn’t shown an attitude in a long time! Hopefully Ch3 utilizes her again

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
1089C8F7-AF11-4608-A376-F66FE2CE9CEA.jpeg
These two actually look very nice together! Aum may be older in age but she looks younger than some of the current generation lol

Cr. Aums ig

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
FD1794EC-9311-4612-935B-F43A4EEF9C5F.jpeg
I would to see Tono with Baifern ❤ But they are both freelance so the chances of that happening is kind of slim.

Cr. Tonos ig

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Since watching Sai Rak Sai Sawat I'm now a fan offically a fan of Bifern and Camilla. So I hope OneHD utilizes them more. Bifern seems to look good and have chemistry with all her co-stars, so I'd be open to seeing her with any of the p'eks on their channel. In terms of Camilla I hope she pairs up with Jes, Push and Toomtam (poor guy is so under-utilized) to name a few.

Sad to hear Matt is unhappy with acting right now. But given the nature of the entertainment industry, it's understandable that she might want to take a step back and have a more normal life.

I'm still holding out for a Mint and Nadech pairing. It's a longshot, but I really hope we get to see them before Mint settles down. If it weren't for the bad blood, I'd love to see a Mark and Mint reunion too.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait, really? Kan didn't want to act?
Yeah he said his dream was always in hosting. He got into acting because it was a good experience for hosting. He also said that if he made a name through acting, hosting would come easier and he's right cus he's practically workpoint #1 host right now lol.

I remember when Ae would use Aum to promote his boys.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah he said his dream was always in hosting. He got into acting because it was a good experience for hosting. He also said that if he made a name through acting, hosting would come easier and he's right cus he's practically workpoint #1 host right now lol.

I remember when Ae would use Aum to promote his boys.
Oh I did not know that. Well I guess that's good for him, his dream came true.