Pairings you want to see

Discussion in 'Thai' started by erinhang, Oct 24, 2015.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Seriously ! I haven’t seen her anywhere near Nadech for like a really long time. I tried so hard looking for a recent picture of them together but I could find anything accept older pictures. Ch3 is wasting Mints precious youth away pairing her up with B-list actors like Mai Warit and Top Jaron :( She needs a hottie like Nadech !

Ntsuab-Ci, est.jpn and xodxo like this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

They’re really doing her dirty. Like really dirty. :fighting3::fighting12::mad::BangHead::mad:

Nobody watches top, gosh Mai?? Idk dudes .. they are wasting many people’s talents and mint’s prime tbh

xcinsationalx, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Edit: wrong post

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  4. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Pair up Mint with Great please somebody! Lords of the dramaworld sa'tu! sa'tu! sa'tu!

Give them Jam Loey Rak and I'll sub that!! 5555

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes please!!!! Just look at them. They match each other physically 07645FF3-5964-4D2A-B5E6-A5D4686479F4.jpeg

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Ooooo love her look!!!!! But whatever lakorn they pair up, PLEASE DO NOT, DO NOT give her another dumb tomboyish role!!! Omfg :rolleyes:

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah I need a hi-so role for Mint when she gets paired up with Great! She looks so pretty when she’s all dolled up but Ch3 is obsessed with giving her girl next door/tomboy roles! 670FB0A8-B263-45A9-9BBF-4B6679893B31.jpeg AACB7B9C-7C9B-4B03-9E3C-C45B36C924D4.jpeg

ella0411, est.jpn and x0unerthanlater like this.
  8. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

They need to give her some mature chic sexy woman role. Like c'mon ch3! They don't know how to utilize talent sometimes....

est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

30B1C48D-43D7-495B-8E62-0E9D17607B1F.jpeg
    Ignore Boy and just focus on Mint lol but this is one of my all time favorite looks on Mint! She looks stunning! She looks sexy but not trashy looking and looks super elegant! I wish she had a lakorn where she gets to dress up like this :(

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

She needs to advocate for herself else she'll be stuck with tomboyish roles and ugly wardrobes.

11. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

YEES, Mint/Nadech & Mint/Great please!

Mookda & Weir - Not now but later on, lol. She's still a baby. But I wouldn't mind if it were now.
    Mookda & Es - Man, CH.7 BETTER start promoting Es more! He's such a talented hottie.
    Well, I just want Mookda with all the talented good looking dudes at ch.7. I'm glad she's pairing with Michael next.

Phet & Mew N. (just a dream...)
    I wouldn't mind Phet & Chippy (again, another dream)
    I think Phet & Namtarn would be so cute! But their height would be too close D':
    I hope KK will be the start of something great for him. Then, I can be more hopeful for these pairings, lol.

& as always, Ken T. & Matt.

12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I also wish ch7 gives more lakorns to Es instead of giving him just actions. I want to see him with Sammie again. Want to see him pair with Mookda, Bow, and Now.

est.jpn and Ntsuab-Ci like this.
  13. Ntsuab-Ci

I haven't had the chance to watch his lakorn with Sammie yet so idk about their chemistry wise but they look good together! Es & Now was a couple I thought about. Gosh, I haven't watched Now in forever. Ever since that lakorn with Vee. I really thought she was gonna rise up but nope. Es, poor man. It's like he doesn't even exist. He was never involved in any of ch.7's big projects too which puzzles me to death! He kinda reminds me of Matt back when she wasn't that popular, lol. Continuously receiving lead roles but not being promoted properly. So I have hope.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    preetam and Koy123 like this.
  14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, the one with Sammie was a surprised hit and brought up his fame up a bit. I agree, ch7 keeps ignoring him. Watch, he’s gonna move to a different channel.

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I want to see Baifern P and Film T pair up!

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. Ntsuab-Ci

If he moves to a different channel, I'm afraid he'll still be left out. ): Ugh, he matches ch.7 actors the most too in my opinion.

OH, I forgot. I also want to see Mookda & Boom!

17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, unfortunately. I don’t understand why though, Es has the look and acting chop. Why are they ignoring him:confused12:.

Boom is another underrate actor from ch7. He’s tall and cute!

est.jpn, Ntsuab-Ci and preetam like this.
  18. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Ch7 is notorious at sleeping on their biggest potentials (Now, Sammie, Es, Kan,even GookGiik Kochakorn) to promote some their most unappealing artists (Peak, New, Pim, Kelly etc...). Now is the certified BAP of CH7 : mad HUGE potential but companies has 0 vision for them.

Mai needs to pair up with Mark. I am tired of seeing her with fanboy Ter

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    ella0411, est.jpn, Koy123 and 2 others like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Don’t even get me started on Kan :( loved him so much but Ch7 treated him like trash :mad:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    xcinsationalx and Koy123 like this.
  20. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

:pancarta:

preetam likes this.