Pairings you want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope Matt continues to act after MLFTS because lately she’s been acting so done with everything. She even said she was tired of the industry in her press conference I think. I would like one last GreatMatt lakorn if she is actually leaving :crybaby2:

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I hope Matt continues to act after MLFTS because lately she’s been acting so done with everything. She even said she was tired of the industry in her press conference I think. I would like one last GreatMatt lakorn if she is actually leaving :crybaby2:
Awwww. Poor Matt. I mean she has been in the acting industry for awhile and didn't gain fame until not too long ago.
But I do agree that being in the acting industry can be stressful and if she's not happy with acting anymore I don't mind but yesss.
Before she leaves another great story line with Great and then that will seal the deal.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
He has nothing lined up sadly. He’s not even rumored to be in anything either. So annoying! I have a feeling his next lakorn will be with a newbie because he’s already paired up with all of the A-list girls besides Toey J and Matt. If it’s a newbie I would like Kao or Chippy and even Patricia again. Their last lakorn sucked but I want to see them again
Then this is the great time for Matt to be paired with all these A-listers (esp. Mark who's free and available). Ch3 should've used her this year to challenge other pra eks. But sadly, she doesn't want to have another lakorn while filming MLFTS.

She even looks like she won't accept any lakorn in the near future. I want a GM and JMatt reunion before that happens. I hope her mind changes and MLFTS will be successful XD

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Awwww. Poor Matt. I mean she has been in the acting industry for awhile and didn't gain fame until not too long ago.
But I do agree that being in the acting industry can be stressful and if she's not happy with acting anymore I don't mind but yesss.
Before she leaves another great story line with Great and then that will seal the deal.
Yeah if it makes her happier to leave then I will be fine with it. But I’m not ready to let go of her yet :crybaby2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Can someone find me the signing event clip where they interviewed her about her 1 lakorn. She said something about how even 1 was hard for her already then she said something that i was like um ok when i heard it but dont remember exactly.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
No not that one but i found it lol. It was in the long video. Anyways the mc asked her how many lakorns she has and she said 1, just one is bad enough (lol)and the mc was like you mean tired enough? And she goes, yeah if you want to put it nicely (oh my gosh lol). He's all, we're not mad at each other right? Lol. Matt explained that she's only acting (vs not having other side jobs) cus she wants to focus on one thing at a time. But man was she being smart lol

But anyways back on topic, i really miss the veterans. Im watching Rai Rissaya right now with Aum, Cherry, Benz, and Donut. So miss them.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This must be a curse but I always end up stanning cheering for artists or people with great potential and heart but their career always seem to never hit it big with the potential they have or endup being completely ruined/crushed :
Matt Peeranee
Now Tisanart
BAP
Preity Zinta
Even Rafael Nadal who could have had even more GS
Etc... it constantly happens to me and at different times and different spaces/places ! Must be God punishing me.
Look at Matt. Now that her career was starting to really take off and go places she gets herself entangled with that guy... yikes !

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No not that one but i found it lol. It was in the long video. Anyways the mc asked her how many lakorns she has and she said 1, just one is bad enough (lol)and the mc was like you mean tired enough? And she goes, yeah if you want to put it nicely (oh my gosh lol). He's all, we're not mad at each other right? Lol. Matt explained that she's only acting (vs not having other side jobs) cus she wants to focus on one thing at a time. But man was the being smart lol

But anyways back on topic, i really miss the veterans. Im watching Rai Rissaya right now with Aum, Cherry, Benz, and Donut. So miss them.
Dang lol Miss Matt is catching an attitude! Sucks that she’s the best actress from today’s generation but she seems to dislike it now. If she’s really not happy doing this job then I’ll be fine with her not acting anymore :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The thing is I don’t think Matt was joking lol
Hahaha didn't think she was either thats whyi was like oh my gosh this girl lol.

Matt never paired with Aum huh? If not then she needs to pair with Aum and 1-5 more with Great then she can go manage Parco Khao Yai. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha didn't think she was either thats whyi was like oh my gosh this girl lol.

Matt never paired with Aum huh? If not then she needs to pair with Aum and 1-5 more with Great then she can go manage Parco Khao Yai. Lol
Matt paired up with Aum but the lakorn was horrible and there wasn’t much chemistry! I think they just need a better script though and yes more GreatMatt!!!

Lol @the Khao Yai comment

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
D90B7ACB-7D96-484E-993B-74BD4FFD5BC3.jpeg
Man these two would be perfect but I don’t think it will happen :crybaby2:this picture was from years ago and now they both look even better than before. I need them in something fast cause Nadech has paired with all of the A-list girls except Mint and Bella. Bella is not an option though cause that girls queue is booked for quite some time. Both Mint and Nadech’s queues are open so please I hope someone takes notice of them and pairs them up in a good storyline. Plus it’s not like Mint is an unknown actress. That girl has a big fandom

Cr. To rightful owners

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
He has nothing lined up sadly. He’s not even rumored to be in anything either. So annoying! I have a feeling his next lakorn will be with a newbie because he’s already paired up with all of the A-list girls besides Toey J and Matt. If it’s a newbie I would like Kao or Chippy and even Patricia again. Their last lakorn sucked but I want to see them again
I wish Pie Rinrada was n’ek! Why? She’s so beautiful and I adore her! She would be the newbie I want to see Mark with!:sad6: Love her sweet face;)
1A10559F-A826-4258-B46C-EFF140ECE930.jpeg
Cr her ig :)

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Matt paired up with Aum but the lakorn was horrible and there wasn’t much chemistry! I think they just need a better script though and yes more GreatMatt!!!

Lol @the Khao Yai comment
That's the only lakorn of hers that I didn't finish. I stopped at ep1

Matt became more the idgaf type than she has ever been lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
View attachment 29221
Man these two would be perfect but I don’t think it will happen :crybaby2:this picture was from years ago and now they both look even better than before. I need them in something fast cause Nadech has paired with all of the A-list girls except Mint and Bella. Bella is not an option though cause that girls queue is booked for quite some time. Both Mint and Nadech’s queues are open so please I hope someone takes notice of them and pairs them up in a good storyline. Plus it’s not like Mint is an unknown actress. That girl has a big fandom

Cr. To rightful owners
It’s so weird I NEVER see these two that I almost felt like they didn’t exist in the same dimension anymore too lol oh my!!!! Srsly!!!!!?!?????!!!!! Ch3 needs to give Mint a break and pair her with some of these hotties before they’re all too old!! :(